HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
ivankov
ivankov

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! Empty
PostSubject: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 9:19 pm

(...) Ivan walked away from the dewford cave and set route to the dock. There he would have to look for someone that'd take him to petalburg. As he walked around he felt more and more tired, and sat at a tabel of a cheap restoraunt...

Last edited by ivankov on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 pm

((You can but it might confuse people since they hardly look alike))

A mischief loving Mudkip ((Shiny so it's pinkish)) is walking along and spots the half asleep boy. Mudkip let's out a small whirlpool trying to soak the boy
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

"W-what the hell was that?!" Ivan woke up suddenly, seeing yet another pkemon with a weird color. "What are you trying to do, kill me?!" Then ivan suddenly forgot about dinamo. He looked back and became more relaxed seeing that Dinamo was still sleeping in that spot. "Well, little guy, you REALLY scared me" Turning back to the mudkip that used whirlpool on him. "By the way, you are have a strange color too.... Gee what a day...." Said Ivan to himself. He crouched and looked at the mudkip at the face, and taunted with his hand to pet the mudkip on the head.

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! 258
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Mudkip stays still acting like it'd let him pet it but as soon as his hand was close Mudip uses Mud Slap trying to hit him and cover him with mud. It rolls onto it's back laughing
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Ivan was standing there still with mud on his face. "Pransker arent you? I cant even send out a pokemon to battle you, they are all fire type.... Maybe they can befriend you instead???" and after saying this, ivan grabbed the pokeball with the heatroll and sent him out. "Proton, Dinamo, try to befriend this pokemon, but be careful, his a prankster....

Last edited by ivankov on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Press the wrong key XD)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zSun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Seeing the pokemon mudkip flips back over and uses Mud Slap trying to cover them in mud to as it starts laughing again
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Heatrool and torchic, already warned by ivan jumped and avoided the hit and fell down again. heatrool used a small strenghted tackle against the mudkip just to knock it off balance. "Proton! I didnt told you to use tackle!!!" shouted Ivan, scared of what the mudkip could do.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Mudkip stands back up and uses Water Gun at Heatrool
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Heatrool gets damaged by the watergun and sits down out of the fatigue.Seeing this, torchic went and scratched the mudkip square on the face and backed up to watch out for heatrool. Ivan looked at the mudkip, and it looked a lot weaker. "Well, I guess I'll catch you too." So ivan grabbed another one of his pokeballs and throws it at the mudkip.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 am

The ultraball wiggles and clicks

You caught Mudkip male level 8, would you like to name him
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 27, 2010 6:24 pm

"Ok then, I guess I'll call you Pranky... sigh, what a l;ack of creativity" thought ivan, As he picked up the pokeball and continued to look around for another trainer. But before, he putted heatrool inside his pokeball and picked up torchic looking for a poke center.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 am

He finds it. Nurse Joy and Chansey are outside watering the flowers in flowerboxs and pots
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 4:37 am

"hmmmm... excuse me miss joy, can you please heal my pokemon????...." Said ivan meanwhile he was walking towards the miss joy.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 am

"Certainly. Can you help Chansey water the flowers while I heal them? It'd be a big help" asks Nurse Joy
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 4:56 am

"ok... no problem" said ivan as he grabbed the wailmer pail and started to wet the plants and flowers along with chansey.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 am

Nurse Joy goes inside and comes out 20 minutes later. "All healed, and here's something for helping me" says Nurse Joy handing his pokemon along with a Premiumball with something inside

((Since you missed Santachu Event))
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 am

"Wow! thanks miss joy.... whats inside?" Asked ivan, as he grabbed the Premium ball and his own pokemon. ((Can I open it right now since christmas has passed already??))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 am

((It's a Aaken, check your trainer's profile for moves and personality. I already added it. Join me on the Chat Box if you want))
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 am

As ivan checked his pokemon, he then walked away towards the dock noticing a small little rowboat floating. As it was untide, he thought that it had drifted away from its owner. "go Pranky..." He said, as the Mudkip came out of the pokeball. He grabbed both the torchic and the mudkip an got on the boat, as he started rowing, not thinking about the consequences that that may cause. Of cours, he had a pokenav, and constantly looked at his map to make sure he was on the right trail. ((What level is the Aaken?))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 am

((15, all the Santachu pokemon were))
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 am

(((oh... ok...))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 am

Theres a big SPLASH off to one side. If you look over theres a Luxray now swimming there with a girl on it's back holding onto a ralts
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 am

"Wowowow! hey ther young miss... whats the mather???.... And why are you here in the middle of the ocean???" Asked ivan, as he had his Torchic and mudkip at hand
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 am

"Star, my names Star. Rowhay must have mis-Teleported" says the girl looking down at the ralts she was holding
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 am

"Oh... I see.... why dont you get on the boat? you'll drown if not. Oh, and the name is Ivankov, by the way.... these are Pranky and Dinamo." said ivan, a little disconcerted about the strange girl appearing there.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! H6Q0F8z

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next