HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day at the Beach [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 am

Kimiko nodded and followed Aqua out of the house and to the beach. As they walked, Kimi tied up her hair in a high ponytail, looking even more like ashrine maiden than ever. She hadn't cut her hip length hair in quite some time, and even though sheloved the water, having a sopping wet mess of hair soaking her dress back was not so pleasant.
"I think it would be fun to help you look for pokemon. And besides, Nike's already searching." she said and pointed toward the purrloin sifting sand through her paws to try to find anything shiny. Kimi moved into the water, taking off her dress to reveal a bikini like swimsuit. "Of course i planned on this, why wouldn't I?" With a giggle, she dove into the water and saw a small horsea who was swimming away from her. She whispered to it in her mind and it seemed not to hear her. If it did, it just ignored her. With a shrug, Kimiko surfaced and smiled brightly at Aqua. "You coming?"
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 7:38 am

Aqua smiled at her friend and only rolled her eyes when she saw the purrloin already searching. It was only to be expected. She sat her pack down as well as Manaphy who seemed to dive for the water as quickly as possible. Aqua laughed a looked up at the early morning sky. The sunrise on the water was just about as pretty as watching is set. She was brought out of her thoughts by Kimi asking if she was going to get in the water. Aqua placed her hands on her hips and called out to her. "Is that even a real question? Of course I'm going in!" Aqua quickly removed all of her layers of clothing until she was left in her blue and white striped bikini, very predictable, she was practically always wearing one in case she wanted to swim.

She then took off at a fast run and dove into the water, instantly feeling at home in the refreshing embrace of the waters. She opened her eyes underwater and saw Manaphy in front of her. Aqua smiled and placed a hand on Manaphy's back as Manaphy swam with her through the water, acting as a guide almost. When Aqua surfaced again she took in a deep breath and giggled like a giddy school girl. "I just love getting to go for a nice swim. It always feels like I haven't gotten to do it in forever!" Aqua saw a shadow shifting in the waters underneath her suddenly and it drew her attention. Manaphy saw it as well and dove back underwater. Aqua looked at Kimi and pointed downward. "I think we caught something's attention. Let's check it out." Aqua then took a deep breath and dove again, quickly kicking her way through the water as she looked to where Manaphy was. It seemed they had drawn the attention of a couple pokemon that were now watching them curiously.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 am

Kimiko noticed how deep her friend was about to dive and made a sort of bubble helmet out of aura. "I haven't known you long, but I can already tell that i could never hold my breath as long as you." she thought with a chuckle. She followed Aqua down into a deeper part of water and saw what her friend was looking at. Just as she was thinking about if something attacked her, Rio came swimming down next to Kimi, her own bubble around her head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 pm

There was apparently a fish swimming around the two. It was a couple of magikarp!

Magikarp, Lvl 12, Male
Magikarp, Lvl 11, Female
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 4:37 am

Aqua seriously wanted to facepalm when she saw the Magikarp, but the aura created helmet kinda prevented that. She loved water types, in fact they were the only types she wanted to catch, but between Magikarp and Feebas, she just did not have the patience to train such things. Still, she supposed she could fight them, it's not like they could really fight back...She sighed very frustrated. They needed the experience. She just hoped she wasn't risking it. "Alright Manaphy, use Bubble on the female magikarp!" Manaphy looked at her trainer, eyes wide. She didn't think she could take the fish pokemon. "It's ok, I have faith in you!" Manaphy nodded and focused on the female pokemon, she opened her mouth and let out a long array of bubbles, sending them flying at the Magikarp she was told to target.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Kimiko almost laughed at Aqua's reaction, but then turned to the magikarp that was currently staring her down. She knew that this fish could grow to be a great creature called gyrados, but she also knew that it would take her a long time to get it to that point. She just wasn't patient enough.
"Rio, use quick attack followed by force palm on that magikarp." Rio nodded and followed Kimi's instructions to the T.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 am

After issuing her command, Aqua though better on her decision. "Nevermind Manaphy, just come back alright?" Aqua really facepalmed this time, not caring if the helmet was there or not. It would stop her hand even if she did, right? Wrong. The aura broke and Aqua had not had the time to take a sufficient breath. She found herself instantly kicking her way to the top of the water, with Manaphy's assitance. Aqua coughed for air as she breached the surface, taking in as much air and dispelling as much water as she could. She then managed to make her way to shore, pulling off the water from her clothing and sending it flying on the beach. "Well, so much for that. Maybe another time. Still, these abilities are very useful. I'm all dry in a matter of seconds!"

Manaphy would look up at her with a confused expression then. "Mana?" Aqua laughed and kneeled to rub Manaphy's head. "Basically I'll explain what happened in battle terms. I used facepalm on the aura helmet and it was super effective. I managed to escape successfully though, so no worries." Aqua laughed at her own antics and stoop back up, missing Manaphy's even more confused expression. She would then look back to see if Kimi had decided to stay and fight or had followed her back.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Kimiko saw her friend back off from the magikarp and she did the same, making a box around Rio to get her attention and they both swam back to the beach. They were met by Nike who was holding the egg and had a bunch of shiny pebbles around her. Kimi took the egg and cradled it in her arms. She couldn't help but laugh at Aqua's explanation of what happened to the bubble helmet. Her own had dissapeared shortly after her head broke the surface.
"Who would have thought that we would have run into two magikarp. Rather interesting if you ask me."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 3:29 am

"I find it pretty common actually. Fish tend to swim in groups, I was more or less hoping it would be something else. Fish are alright, but they can't do much." Aqua shrugged and went to pick up her pack, smiling as she walked past Nike and her stash. She really did like shiny things! Aqua slung the pack of her shoulders before going back to retrive Manaphy. She picked her up and placed her on her shoulders so her hands would be free in case she needed to use them fore anything. "Alrighty, let's head out guys. If we wait around too much longer, my parents will find the note and come running straight here since I don't really go anywhere else." Aqua smiled and started to walk off towards the only path that led out of town and towards Hearthome.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 7:33 am

The white haired girl nodded and threw her dress back on. She then tucked a few of the shiniest things Nike had found, that the pokemon had literally forced into her trainer's hands, signifying that they were her favorite. The egg was tucked safely in the top of the pack, nestled in extra clothes. She wondered when their eggs would hatch. Once everything was set, she reached for Aqua's hand with a smile. "Now you will get to see where I grew up!" Her smile was bright and she was excited to show her friend where exactly she grew up.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 am

Aqua felt the hand in hers and turned to smile at her friend. It would be nice to see someone else's hometown. Maybe her town would have a better feel to Aqua than here. "Alright, we'd better hurry up then! You'll have to show me the best things to do while we're there, ok?" Aqua thought of all the other possible things other places could have. She'd never left Sunyshore so this experience would be completely new. Still, she was ready for anything. With that she continued to walk with her friend down the small path towards Heathome.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 am

"Well, I don't go into town too often, but I know some things to do!" She pulled her friend along gently. She certainly was excited.

https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3231-meeting-the-priest#59218
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach [open]   A Day at the Beach [open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A Day at the Beach [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3