HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 gym battles and progressing with ease

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

5 gym battles and progressing with ease Empty
PostSubject: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 am

Oliver entered the City and looked around before moving down the streets to locate the gym his determination was high and his pokemon were ready which was just as well because at that moment he located the gym and entered calling out "Hey I've to collect my badge!" he then called out his Milotic and asked "you ready" Milotic nodding to him before they went over to the battlefield and awaited their opponents.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Clay stepped out from a back room, and entered the room with what one may call 'swag'. He already had a Pokeball in his hand, and a smirk on his face. "My badge is a tough one to get, are you sure you have what it takes?" Just to make his point, he threw his Pokeball into the air, and a Palpitoad burst from it with an aggressive look on his face.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 am

"Interesting choice so you bring out a water and ground type to conquer your water weakness" Oliver said turning to Milotic and signaling towards the battlefield, Milotic then moved into position ready for the battle although she did look rather friendly she really was a force to be reckoned with. Oliver then called out "Ok then Milotic let's kick this one off with an Aqua Ring then follow it up with Safeguard, Attract and Twister" Milotic nodded knowing this combo as she used Aqua Ring to take care of her health for many turns, the Safeguard outlining her body in green for protection against status changes, the Attract was used being sent across the room at Seismitoad to attempt to infatuate it and the Twister was begun by Milotic spinning her body the wind spinning into a Twister which was sent at Seismitoad with speed.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zWed Aug 08, 2012 12:03 am

Clay smirked slightly, "You're not the first to try and use a water type to best me." As Oliver listed off his commands, Clay did the same. "Palpitoad, use Aqua Rings as well. Follow with Supersonic and Growl." Palpitoad complied, and used the moves as directed. When the Attract was launched, he seemed to start looking at Milotic lovingly. As the Twister hurtled toward Palpitoad, Clay just nodded. There seemed to be a silent signal between Pokemon and Trainer, and Palpitoad launched out a BubbleBeam at the Twister, causing it to die.

"Now Palpitoad, use Uproar!" Clay commanded, but it seemed Palpitoad was too infatuated to follow through.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zWed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Oliver called back "And It seems you underestimate my Milotic" before looking to her and calling "Ok then let's strike back by using Rain Dance then Water Pulse and Water Gun" Milotic obliging moving rhythmically until it began to rain. Oliver smiled knowing that the rain powers up water type moves as Milotic formed an orb of water in front of her head tossing it into the air and using her tail to slap it towards Seismitoad firing Water Gun aswell as it to back it up, this having boosted power by the rain, speed by the slap and Water Gun and a chance for Oliver to get the upper hand as he knew that the attack had a chance of confusing Seismitoad.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zSat Aug 11, 2012 4:22 pm

"Two can play at that game," Clay said as the rain started. The Water Pulse flew at Palpitoad, and hit him dead on, making the Pokemon fly backwards, and the Water Gun to launch harmlessly above him. He quickly go up, and showed no signes of confusion. "Use another Supersonic and follow it up with Muddy Water," Clay commanded, and Palpitoad complied, unleashing a strange and high pitched sound before creating a giant wave that hurtled toward Milotic.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zFri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Oliver grinned as Palpitoad showed no signs of confusion figuring that finally this was a pokemon worth battle calling to Milotic "Ok then Milotic dodge them and use Water Pulse followed by Hydro Pump" Milotic complying smoothly avoiding the confusion which usually followed Supersonic and being struck by Muddy Water what's power was cut due to Milotic's Safeguard defense. Milotic then fired off another Water Pulse towards her tail before using Aqua Tail as a bat boosting Water Pulse's power when it flew at Palpitoad. Milotic then followed it with a strong Hydro Pump pushing it towards Palpitoad with speed. As a Water Pulse had already hit Palpitoad once before this one had a higher chance of leaving confusion as Oliver well knew, The rain boosting the Water Pulse, Aqua Tail and Hydro Pump's power whilst it hurtled towards Palpitoad.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 2:05 am

Palpitoad didn't know what to do as the barrage of attacks hurtled at him. He attempted to dodge, but it proved too difficult. Being hit, he cried one last cry, then fainted.

"I was hoping as much coming from a trainer like you," Clay said, returning his Palpitoad. "I'd be disappointed otherwise." He threw his second Pokeball into the air, and bursting out in a flash of light came an Exadrill.

"Let's do some damage, partner," Clay said. "Hone Claws, then Slash, and a quick Rock Slide!"

Exadrill gave a serious nod, and quickly used Hone Claws to boost his own power. Running with speed unheard of in an Exadrill, he attempted to swipe his claws against the enemy Milotic while also causing boulders to come on a course that would cause them to crash down on top of them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

Oliver smiled calling out "Hey you wanna battle speed then let's battle speed" holding out Milotic's pokeball he called "Milotic return!" Milotic disappearing in the flash of red light thereby missing the attacks. After this Oliver held out another pokeball calling "Now come on out Accelgor!" Accelgor appearing in a beam of bright white light, standing there arms crossed ready for a battle. Oliver then looked to Excadrill and decided on his first move combo.

Oliver looked to Accelgor shouting "Now Accelgor use Double Team" using the same tactics that he did with Elesa multiple copies appearing immediately all over the room. Oliver then called "Now let's use Quick attack go" Accelgor running around the room at high speed circling Excadrill with about 100 Accelgor's on the ground and the roof before Oliver said "Next let's use Agility" The Accelgor's all greatly increasing their speeds as they ran to Mach 4 speed having trained for it. Oliver then decided it was time to finish it calling "Now let's finish this Accelgor with an Energy Ball!" thousands of energy balls appearing from all around the room flying at Excadrill at high speed as every single Accelgor launched them repeatedly. Oliver watched the result of the move smiling as his Trade Evolutionary Team was in his eyes the best there could be.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zFri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 pm

"Heh, sorry kid, but I've trained throught my life against Grass moves. Though I've never seen anything done quite like this. Exadrill, Rock Tomb, on yourself!"

As the Energy Balls came hurtling toward him, boulders fell onto the Exadrill, protecting him as the attacks slammed into the boulders instead. Sure, he took a bit of damage from his own attack, but it was better than fainting from what would have happened.

"Good, now Hone Claws while you're under the boulders. Keep using it, until he gets you out!"

(Sorry I'm giving you such a hard time in this gym, I just thought of Clay and Drayden as the most stratigic of the Unova gym leaders (Mostly just because of their looks XD) and I wanted to show that through in RP. The next gym should be easier)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zSat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Oliver meanwhile called "Wanna play it like that then ok now Accelgor use Acid Spray!" All of the Accelgor's continuing to run at top speed of Mach 4 and sending the acid at the boulders which melted them almost instantly. After this however Oliver called "Now Mega Drain!" All of the Accelgor's continuing to run at top speed whilst holding out their arms a bright green light extending from them all and forming a tornado like vortex around Excadrill aiming to sap his health majorly by it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zTue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Exadrill looked at the spinning, green vortex in astonishment. A long range attack would do no good for his boosted attack. The speed of Accelgor also caused confusion, and made it impossible to dodge. Hitting him square on, his health was leached and the mighty warrior fell.

"Good fight friend," Clay said to his fainted partner before returning him to his Pokeball for rest. Taking the last one from his belt, he threw it in a wide arc, and released his final Pokemon: Krokoroko (Probably didn't spell that right).

Using some sort of strategy, Krokoroko did not attack, and instead allowed his opponent to make the first move.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zWed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Oliver smiled simply saying "Never had a doubt" taking a pokeball from his belt and holding it up in the air pressing the button thereby sending out the red beam of light which returned Accelgor to his pokeball. After this he took another from his belt calling him out with "Go Escavalier" Escavalier appearing in a flash of light onto the field jabbing his lances in mid-air. Oliver then called out "Ok then Now Escavalier use Bug Buzz and then follow it up with a Twineedle attack" Escavalier immediately sending out waves from his body all around him which creates a noise that pokemon can hear and that causes major pain and damage. Then after this whilst still emitting the noise he aimed his lances at Krokorok and fired off multiple small needles at it.

After this Oliver called "Now follow it up with Peck" Escavalier's lances suddenly glowing a bright white before Escavalier suddenly lunged at Krokorok still emitting the same noise thrusting both of his lances at it with major speed and power.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zMon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 am

It seemed the barrage of attacks were too much, even to the strategic Krokorok. Without even having attempted his first move, he fainted, and with him, Clay's glimmer of hope toward success. In a flash of red light, the defeated Pokemon was returned.

"You did a fine job young trainer, reminds me of myself when I was younger," Clay said. Stepping forward and reaching into his pocket, he took out several objects. "Take these as a reward for defeating me." On top was the Quake Badge, signifying the defeat of the Driftveil Gym. Next was an amount of money, $3,720. The last was a small disk, a TM containing the move Bulldoze.

He tilted his head in a nod and motioned toward the door of the gym, signaling Oliver to leave.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Oliver nodding saying "I know, I have no reason to stay if i've already defeated you old man" returning his pokemon to it's pokeball, turning and leaving casually. As he exited through the doors he turned right towards the path to Mistralton City smiling he remarked "How Pedestrian, Come on out Alakazam!" His loyal friend and partner appearing with speed. Alakazam then opened his eyes looking to Oliver as if to ask `where to now?`. Oliver calmly saying "Mistralton City is our next destination" Alakazam nodding as he turned looking to the cave his gaze secretly searching through it telepathically until he reached Mistralton City with his mind picturing it and knowing where he had to teleport to.

Within seconds the duo was at Mistralton City's gateway from the end of Chargestone Cave entering the city.

((Topic Exit))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 gym battles and progressing with ease   5 gym battles and progressing with ease H6Q0F8z

5 gym battles and progressing with ease
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1