HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go Empty
PostSubject: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Oliver entered the city noticing there wasn't much architecture to marvel at, this irritated him returning Alakazam to his pokeball and deciding he didn't want to stick around so he figured he'd get his badge and go. Moving through the city to the rather obvious pokemon gym, `Now this was more like it` the gym was built around an old Cargo Plane Hanger and this interested him very much entering through the doors.

This was where he noticed the battlefield taking his place on one side of it and calling out rather loudly and confidently "Hey Gym Leader i'm here to get my badge!" Allowing his Gengar out of it's pokeball and onto the field his partner grinning menacingly at him clearly ready for a fight. Oliver then stood on the spot looking around the gym gazing at it's amazing features happily smiling before noticing someone coming towards him he looked to them and waited for them to speak first as always.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zTue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 pm

((I'm going to use the B/W 2 team of hers ^^))

Skyla stepped out from the back room, where she had been enjoying a nice, erm, unproven to be rigged game of cards. With a yawn and a stretch, she fumbled for a Pokeball on her belt and tossed it into the air. Out burst a Skarmory, her yellow eyes focusing Gengar and sizing up the opponent.

"Welcome to the Mistralton Gym. Be weary, I'm known as one of the fastest gym leaders, and my flying skills can beat any! Your move, opponent."

With a battle cry, Skarmory launched into the air, awaiting Oliver's first move.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zTue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Oliver smiled "Interesting First Choice" being his first comment before looking to Gengar and saying "Now Gengar let's kick this off with a ShadowBolt attack" Gengar knowing what Oliver meant immediately set about using the move first firing off the Shadow Ball at Skarmory before using Thunderbolt on it to infuse it with both move's power. The Shadow Bolt crackling with the electricity surrounding it advancing towards Skarmory with speed. (The Power of it Being 2 & A Half Times strength against Skarmory).

Oliver meanwhile was in his element looking around the gym still one eye on the battle knowing Gengar knew what he was doing and the other looking at the amazing architecture surrounding him as they earned their next gym badge, So what a great place it was to earn it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 am

Skymary was supprisingly fast for a flying hunk of metal. Combine this with a spectacular ariel manuver, Gengar's clever attack missed.

Skyla smirked with the satisfied look any gym leader gets when their Pokemon do something to thwart cunning challengers. "You're going to do more than that to hit my exceptional avian aces! Skymary, Steel Wing!"

Her Pokemon obeyed, it flew at Gengar and tried to slice the foe with its glowing wings.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

By this point Oliver had managed to activate a mini camera which was in his pocket to record the battle, this helping him in his research on Trade-Evolutionary Pokemon. Oliver then refocused on the battle as Skarmory began it's attack calling out to his Gengar "Now hold Skarmory off with Confuse Ray so that you can dodge" Gengar immediately using Confuse Ray glowing yellow orbs appearing and flying at Skarmory as they circled Skarmory before closing in attempting to confuse Skarmory or at least slow it down. Gengar then used this to his advantage moving out of the way of Skarmory's attack and listening out for his next move which Oliver immediately gave "Now use Thunderbolt" Gengar curling into a ball before moving back into a two footed stance in mid-air with speed, launching a large Thunderbolt attack at Skarmory hoping to possibly take it down in one hit.

Oliver meanwhile gave a running commentary on his pokemon's battle maneuver's and tactics to the mini-cam and mentioned their strengths during the battle so that it could all be recorded in the battle log.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Skarmory continued rushing at Gengar until the Confuse Ray surrounded. It didn't nessassarily confuse the bird, but it did make it hesitate and watch the orbs circle for the blip of time needed for the Thunderbolt to be launched. The speed of the attack couldn't possibly be dodged because Skarmory became stationary and didn't have the nessassary momentum. The bolt hit it hard, and it slammed into the ground and fainted, the stadium now had a crater where the fainted bird landed.

Irritation flowed through Skyla as she returned her Pokemon. She would have to fix her floor before her next battle. "Pretty smart of you, but let's see how you handle my strongest!" She released her Swanna with a graceful throw. The bird was doubly weak to Electric attacks, but surely the gym leader would have been smart enough to train against it.

With no need for a command, Swanna created distance between itself and Gengar, and waited for the opponent to make the first move.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Oliver smirked at Skyla's reaction and said "Well next". Once Skyla called out her Swanna he decided that he'd put in his next pokemon calling out "Return Gengar my old friend" Gengar returning to his pokeball in a flash of red light. Oliver then took another pokeball from his belt after putting Gengar's back and enlarged it throwing it high into the air, with this he called out "Go Electivire" smartly working with tactics to beat Swanna. Electivire then appeared in a beam of white light standing on the field, with that he nodded to Oliver and showed he was ready to go.

Oliver then said "Right then, Electivire let's kick this one off with a Discharge" Electivire smiling as he looked to Swanna focusing and unleashing a mass of electricity all over the field that would be near-impossible to dodge by Swanna.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 8:44 pm

"Swanna, Air Slash all around you, blow the electric annoyance of an attack away!"

Swanna obeyed, bursting Air Slash in quick successions all around himself, creating a sort of miny tornado that blocked the majority of the attack away. He still, however, couldn't dodge the entire attack and took some damage.

"Lets boost ourselves up a bit," Skyla said, "A few FeatherDances then hit him with an Air Slash at full power!"

Once again, her Pokemon did as instructed, doing two ariel FeatherDances, then flying slightly closer to Electivire and launching an Air Slash at him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Electivire pivoted on the spot and watch the attack fly past him he then immediately reacted to Oliver's call for "ThunderPunch" lunging at Swanna whilst it was still close his fist being infused with electricity.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Swanna, being an ace at flying easily ose into the air right as the punch swung at full strength below him. Though this was all good and well, the electricity crackling from the fist caused some sparks to fly up and paralyze Swanna. Now dramatically slower and finding it hard to move, it was an opportuunity to truely land a hit!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Oliver grinned "Just what we needed Electivire use Thunder" Electivire cranking his arms to build up power before letting loose a giant Thunder attack full power at Swanna aiming to take it out in one move.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 pm

The Thunder did its job, slamming into Swanna and taking out Skyla's most powerful Pokemon. To add insult to injury, he slammed into the ground the exact way Skarmory did. She returned him with a sigh, knowing she'll surelybe defeated soon. She released her final Pokemon, Swoobat, at got ready to at least go down fighting.

Both her and Swoobat waited to see if Oliver would change Pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Oliver then said "This is easier than I thought" he then took Electivire's pokeball from his belt holding it out at an arm's length and calling "Electivire Return" he then took Gengar's pokeball from his belt once more and threw it high into the air shouting "Come Back Out Gengar" Gengar reappearing in a flash of white light readying himself in a battle stance. Oliver then called out "Kick this one off now Gengar with a Hypnosis Followed By Shadow Ball" the Hypnosis attack heading at Swoobat in circular rings attempting to put Swoobat to sleep followed by Shadow Ball travelling through the centre of it all straight towards Swoobat. Gengar using his speed to his advantage.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 pm

(Mine as well get the inevadable out of the way XD)

Swoobat, through very unfortunate luck was both put to sleep then knocked out by the Shadow Ball. Skyla returned him before he could slam into the ground like her other Pokemon did, and nodded in approval. "Great job," she told Oliver, "But the rest of the gym leaders from here are very out of my league. You may have been able to easily take me out, but you'll definately have trouble against them. Good luck."

She took from her bag a package containing a badge, TM, and money, and handed it to Oliver. She then gestured toward the exit of the gym. "Go get 'em," she smiled, there was no bitterness of defeat in her voice, only praise for the strong trainer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Oliver spoke to his camera finishing the Log and took the package gratefully saying "Thank you" unwrapping the Package he put the TM into it's TM case and into his pocket after removing the Money and badge he put them away and said "Here's my number call me at some point maybe we can have a rematch one day" handing her a piece of paper with his number on it.

With that he turned and exited the gym heading for Icirrus City.

(Topic Exit)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go   5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go H6Q0F8z

5 Gym Badges down, Three Gym Badges to go
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1