HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) Empty
PostSubject: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Sora looked at the marvelous city.
"Uwaah! Moonlight City looks so awesome!"
She started to run around the streets, looking at every little thing.
Joker just sighed and started following her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 am

("Uwaah!"? That's too cute to be legal! ;~; )

Twilight followed, just as enthusiastic to see some town she had not even heard about. he caught up to Sora. "Hey, what kind of Gym's here in this town?" She asked, just curious.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 9:48 pm

(Haha xD)
Sora thought for a little, and replied,
"I believe it's a fighting type gym... That means you're in trouble."
Joker smiled and said,
"Maybe Twilight could borrow me if she needs to!"
Sora laughed at Joker's comment, then she said,
"You really can, if you need to, you know."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 am

"Eh? Borrow your Zorua? Why?" She questioned. "I have a couple of flying types. My Pidgey, Odette. Some Pidoves in my PC. That's about it..Come to think of it, I don't have a psychic type." Twilight pondered.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 pm

"Well, Joker does really well against Fighting types. She does know a Flying-type move."
Joker nodded, and then added,
"Since I'm a Dark type, and not a Flying type, I doubt that they'd expect me to unleash a Flying move and get a super-effective hit, you know? If you pulled out a Flying type right off the bat, the leader might switch off with a Pokemon that Flying types wouldn't have too much of an effect on."
Sora smiled at Twilight as Joker said this.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:37 am

"True. I see you taught your Zorua Aerial Ace? That's something pretty unexpected! What a nasty shock the Gym leader will get!" Twilight exclaimed, doubled over in splits at the thought of it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Sora laughed along, ans Joker just smiled at the thought.
"Well, then is it a plan?"
Sora was talking about Twilight borrowing Joker.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm

"But...I'm still not sure why I ought to borrow your Zorua. Is it to be a double battle?" She said, looking cluelessly at Sora.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 pm

(Sorry about the OOC post, but in a different RP I won a Pokemon battle and my trainer info hasn't been updated yet. It's for Maya, and her Level 8 Eevee won against a Level 10 Turtwig.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 pm

(Whoops. Just gonna edit it now~)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Sora replied,
"Well, like Joker said, they won't expect her to use a Flying type move, unlike your Flying type Pokemon. You'd have more of an advantage!"
Joker nodded.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:24 pm

"I got that point clear. What I'm trying to clarify is, why would I want to borrow Joker?" She said, still clueless. "I understand they would never expect a Flying move."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:24 pm

(Thanks. :3)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm

(No problem but what would Twilight do with your Zorua?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 pm

"You'd have the element of surprise!"
Sora explained in the simplest manner possible.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 pm

(Twilight can use Joker's Aerial Ace to surprise the gym leader and quickly take them out.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:37 pm

(But I'm currently collecting Kanto badges.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 pm

(You could use the EXP.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 pm

(Me? XD Pokemon gain EXP not trainers. :P )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

(That's what I meant. XD)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm

(Oh. right. Misunderstanding~)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 pm

(XD)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:13 pm

( :3 )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 pm

(It's your turn for this RP, btw. XD)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 am

"Oh all right." She said, not entirely understanding the conception. "Just hold on a minute..." She quickly ran to the PokeCenter and withdrew her Pidove's as back-up. "I'm ready now." She said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) H6Q0F8z

Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next