HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new start, a new adventure!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

A new start, a new adventure!!! Empty
PostSubject: A new start, a new adventure!!!   A new start, a new adventure!!! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 pm

As Cyrus stepped out of the truck in Littleroot Town he breathed in. Finally, fresh air. After living in the frosty wasteland of Snowpoint City for most of his life he escaped to Hoenn for a new life.

After slinging his bag over his shoulder he proceeded to walk towards the Pokemon lab. When he arrived he greeted Professor Birch and asked for his help.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new adventure!!!   A new start, a new adventure!!! H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 12:03 am

Professor Birch peered at Cyrus curiously. It looked as if he had chose a bad time to come rushing into the Littleroot lab, as standing in front of him was Birch as well as a young teen, peering toward three Pokemon on a table. The Pokemon were, of course, Torchic, Mudkip, and Treeco, the three starters of the Hoenn region. He had walked in on a new trainer's starting lab appointment!

"Hello young man," Birch greeted with an awkward cough. Before he acknowledged Cyrus's request for help, he directed the girl to interact with the three young Pokemon while he walked toward the new guest. "What is it that I can help you with? I didn't see you on the schedule."
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new adventure!!!   A new start, a new adventure!!! H6Q0F8zMon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 am

Cyrus directed the professor to a nearby table and sat down. He then began to tell the professor about his story and the difficulty he was facing adjusting to normal life. Cyrus noticed the other trainer and asked who they were. His expression showed a sense of distrust at this newcomer. He then turned towards the professor again and repeated the same request " Please professor, I need your help".
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new adventure!!!   A new start, a new adventure!!! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 30, 2015 6:06 am

After shuffling to his own seat and hearing Cyrus's plea, the Professor stroked his chin in thought. "You've certainly traveled far," he commented, "and even though you didn't schedule before hand, I can't surly turn down a young man in need!" He smiled as he stood, looking up toward the girl who had watched the exchange with a respectable distance. She was also now holding a petite looking Mudkip in her arms, giggling as the water type squirmed around.

First, Birch returned the other two starters into the back fields while they waited for the next appointment before handing the girl Mudkip's Pokeball. He stated his congrats then motioned for Cyrus to stand and join her. "No need to be shy!" He encouraged as he turned from the two and dug around a desk drawer, retrieving two PokeDexes from inside. He explained the device's inner workings before handing one to each of them. Before he let them go, however, an idea donned on him. "Ah!" he exclaimed, "Cyrus, you wouldn't mind having a quick battle with Iris here, would you? I think the best way for her to learn and bond with Mudkip may be real world practice before she encounters some wild Pokemon. You could learn from the experience as well!"
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new adventure!!!   A new start, a new adventure!!! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Cyrus accepted the pokedex happily and turned to leave. However before leaving he was stopped by Professor Birch who asked him to battle the young girl and her Mudkip for a little battle experience. Cyrus looked at the girl and said " Why not? ". He then looked at Frost beside him. Frost nodded before Cyrus said to the girl " Ok I realise that you are new so I will use my best friend Frost to battle. Prepare yourself as Frost is strong ". At that moment Frost leaped into his battle stance and awaited the start of the battle with anticipation.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new adventure!!!   A new start, a new adventure!!! H6Q0F8z

A new start, a new adventure!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1