HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 8:54 pm

When was walking down the path a Swinub appeared and looked at them sniffing the air, smelling their food and chasing Gregor for it.

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 Swinub
Male - lvl 9
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

Gregor instead of battleing he gave swinub some food "there you go!"I say and walk to the blue crystals in awe
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Next thing he knew a Riolu appeared resting against one of the crystals smiling at him before standing upright and approaching him. Riolu looked Gregor up and down as if to be trying to work him out not fully sure what he was but, eventually resting upon the decision that he was a Trainer. With this new found info he stood ready in a battle stance before holding out his hand as if to say bring it on, launching a Quick Attack, dashing at his Axew.

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 Riolu
Male - lvl 11
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Axew dodged the attack using a scratch

Gregor thought no chance beating with speed he needs skill
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Riolu spun around looking at Axew and was about to attack again when he was scratched across the face, reeling back a few steps before growling at Axew (Not an attack). Riolu then used Counter having just been hit and attempted to strike Axew back.

Riolu's Health - 65%
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Axew braced for impact and soon as it hit axew launched a assurance

68% health
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Riolu was struck back and landed on his back a few meter's away injured, he then attempted to get up rather slowly.

Riolu's health - 20%
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Gregor threw a pokeball "Gotcha Hopefully!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Riolu gasped as the pokeball flew at it, being sucked inside in a beam of red light. The pokeball then dropped to the floor, and wobbled once... twice.... three times..... as sparkles appeared indicating the capture of Riolu.

You've Caught a Riolu would you like to nickname it? What Is it's personality?
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:28 pm

"No and its personality is calm! please show me the Move set pokedex!"

OCC : Aura sphere :S ????
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 pm

(Not as Riolu gotta wait til Lucario for that)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Gregor threw all his poke balls on the floor follow me guys he said running down to the bottom of a hill
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm

When he reached the bottom he saw someone training, the mysterious trainer's Deino and Dratini smashing rocks each using their own moves. Deino using Strength and Dratini using Dragon Rage. The Trainer known to most who knew him as Mason Spark's stood between commanding both pokemon with great skill. Looking up Mason noticed Gregor and called for his pokemon to stop attacking both listening and both moving to either side of him. Mason watched Gregor before approaching with Deino and Dratini saying "Hey there, I'm Mason, Mason Sparks and you are?" awaiting a reply from the new trainer as, he hadn't seen a soul in the area for hours.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 8:58 pm

"Gregor Deakin dragon tamer!"I say replying
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

"Really Dragon Tamer?" Mason said before saying "I'm a Dragon Trainer too working to become a Dragon Master, I'm from The Village Of Dragon's in Unova. How about you?" Deino and Dratini both spoke between themselves to which Mason tapped his foot and looked at them saying "Hey guys quiet down and be nice, you don't need to be from The Village Of Dragons to be a Dragon Trainer so, stop saying that ok" Deino and Dratini both nodded and apologized to which Mason said "Thank you, as I said, So where are you from?".
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 pm

"Pastoria city sinnoh though I began my journey a few days ago with Percevil my axew here!"I replied
Riolu , axew nd lavitar began to chat
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Mason nodded "Ok then sounds cool and you guys seem to be getting along well" he indicated towards Riolu, Axew and Larvitar crouching down and saying "So your Gregor's first pokemon, right nice to meet you Percevil, and you were Gregor's first catch then Larvitar sounds good, and your Riolu so you say you only just got caught then, behave for Gregor then" he chuckled before getting up and looking at Gregor forgetting completely to tell Gregor about his ability to talk with pokemon. Mason then said "So, then what's your goal, Pokemon League?" smiling as he waited, Deino and Dratini moving over to Riolu, Axew and Larvitar as, Mason said "Play nice guys ok" they turned and nodded before joining the conversation.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm

"Pokemon league, leader of The Dragon Village and Battle against Lance goals for this year!"I replied
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Mason smiled and said "Sorry Gregor, the rules are no outsider's can become the Leader of The Village Of Dragon's but, fortunately I can, however your other two goal's seem feasible" Mason then said "So come to think of it, would you by any chance need a travelling companion?" smiling at Gregor.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

"Sure!"I say "Also not become leader just challenge!"I say
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Mason smiled and nodded "Sounds good to me then, so seen as i'm kinda new to the region where to first" he asked, Deino and Dratini returning to Mason's side.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 pm

"Well It's up to you but theirs one place I wanna look for Spear Pillar the home of the legendary Dragon pokemon."I said .

OCC: This is gonna be a laugh
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Mason nodded "Ok then sounds like fun" he said. Mason then said "Well from the legends that i've heard it's at the top of Mt. Coronet here you see" he waited for Gregor's reaction to this.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm

"Come on then and by the way you get along really well with your pokemon it's like you talk to them!"I said walking towards the rumbling steps.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Mason remembered the fact he'd forgot to tell Gregor, saying "Oh yeah, I can. Being from the Village Of Dragons, I learnt to talk to my pokemon, along with help from a mysterious stranger" he then said "Also if you want to get up there wouldn't it be more fun to climb up the side of the mountain" his Dragon Trainer spirit kicking in as he looked for adventure, putting on a climbing helmet, and attaching a harness to himself handing one to Gregor the harnesses having hooks to connect the two with a rope in case one should happen to fall when climbing that way the other could help.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next