HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
break994
break994

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 pm

"Sure I was just checking your proper dragon trainer" I said running up and Axew and Riolu following and lavitar jumping on my back.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm

"Right" Mason said sarcastically handing Gregor his harness as, Mason tightened his, also tightening the strap on his helmet. Deino leapt onto the ledges on the mountain side first and began find the path whilst, Dratini wrapped himself around Mason's shoulder, Mason being extremely strong and able to take Dratini's weight whilst climbing attaching the first end of the climbing rope to his harness and tightening it, before handing the other end to Gregor to tie onto his.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Gregor tied the rope on and started up the mountain seeing a large cavern at the top "lets go then"he said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Mason smiled "You said it, Ok let's go Deino" Deino dashing up the mountain side, Mason hot on his heels looking down every now and again to make sure Gregor was still doing alright. Soon Mason made it to the top looking down for Gregor and holding out his hand to help pulling Gregor up the final bit.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Gregor grabbed Masons hand pulling himself up

OCC:I'm gonna try and do the poke ball miricale I did in the game ;p

Your dielga
I wanna try giritina.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Mason then turned around to look at the pillars smiling as, he brushed a bead of sweat from his brow. He then moved towards each looking at them, though they were mildly distorted probably from their battling. Mason soon discovered symbols, taking out a book his village elder gave him knowing that the symbols were in the old language of the dragons, known only by those who descend from The Village Of Dragons. Mason then began decoding the symbols to work them out as to how to summon the legendary deities of time and space. Deino started assisting Mason in decoding the symbols, the two getting into a deep conversation which Gregor could only hear Mason's half of, being unfamiliar with the pokemon language. Dratini meanwhile went in search of things that could help Mason summon the Dragon Duo.

(Ah, Break two things firstly: You can only get a Palkia here, Giratina was Only found in Turnback Cave until recently, when Avaritia/Artemis caught Giratina. Secondly: Although some legendaries have more than one of them, Giratina is not one so, you are only able to catch Palkia now whilst we are here. Plus I doubt the Old Pokeball Miracle will work here because, this is a Text-Based RP not a video game. Another thing, If you want to catch Palkia you'll probably want to buy a Masterball with Gregor's money in the pokeball shop cause, their only $1,700 and Gregor has $6,200, I bought three for Mason myself cause there are plenty of Dragon Legendaries and as a descendant of The Village Of Dragons Mason is gonna catch three, (Dialga, Zekrom and Latios))
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 pm

"WHOAH!"I say "Are those what I think they are!"I say pointing at two orbs on a triangular table one pink one blue

OCC:Borght some master balls
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Mason got up from deciphering the symbols, putting the book in his pocket and leaving Deino to finish decoding it. Dratini meanwhile wriggled out from behind the table looking at the orbs. Mason approached "I think they are what you think they are, The Lustrous and Adamant Orbs, Don't touch them yet though" he then approached examining them but being sure not to touch them, yet. Deino then ran over stopping at Mason's leg and telling him that he'd decoded the symbols, Mason saying it in time with Deino so that Gregor would understand, "Those who shall disturb the orbs may summon that of legend" before saying that the second symbols say "Once the orbs have thus been moved the Deities appear". Knowing which Legendary Dragon he wished to go for, he approached the Adamant Orb, Determined to catch Dialga. With this he said "You ready Gregor, get the other orb and have those special pokeball's we got ready". He then said "1...2...3...Go" picking up the Adamant Orb, at first nothing happened until then he heard a roar Dialga (lvl 70 - going by Platinum) bursting through a time portal. Mason quickly reacted whipping the Master Ball from his waist and launching it at Dialga, the Masterball absorbing Dialga inside.
(I'll let you indicate the capture for me, and Masterball's never fail, your up for Palkia)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Dialga was caught would you like to give it a name and personality
Dielgas data was added to the pokedex .

Gregor yanked the lusterous orb off the table
All was silent till a loud cry emerged from a portal fading into exsistance
Suddenly a Palki lvl 70 appeared

"Go master ball !" Gregor said throwing the master ball.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 pm

(No Way Am I Nicknaming Him, That just wrong) (Proud and Dominant, he never backs down in a battle and is confident about his abilities)

Mason smiled picking up his Masterball and fastening it onto his waist, he then looked across to Gregor just as Palkia was captured.
(Palkia was caught would you like to give it a nickname and Personality, Palkia's data was added to the Pokedex)
Mason approached Gregor and said "Nice Work Gregor so, should we go on a little trip?" Indicating that he wanted to get moving and capture Latios and Zekrom ASAP before someone else could. Mason then asked "So, Unova or Hoenn?" awaiting a reply.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 pm

"Unova for kyruem !" I say

(Proud and friendly no nickname)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Mason replied simply saying "Unova it is then, so why don't we get there with some help from our new team mates" Mason throwing the Masterball up into the air, Dialga emerging and looking to him, "Ok then Dialga could you give me, Deino and Dratini a ride to Unova, or to be precise The Village Of Dragons?" Dialga being a born Dragon type knew the location of The Village Of Dragons and agreed, with that Mason was lifted by Dialga onto his back along with Deino and Dratini, next Mason called down "Ok then meet you in the skies" Dialga taking off and heading in the direction of The Village Of Dragons, whilst in mid-flight Mason and Dialga began talking Dialga explaining it's origins and Mason speaking back the duo getting deep into conversation about it's ancestors and the birth of the Dragon Type, Dialga recounting all events in history including that of the birth of the Dragon Type as after all he was the first, and also he could see it all, being the Deity of Time. Dialga then continued flying to The Village Of Dragons their conversation continuing all the way there, Deino and Dratini, joining the conversation aswell whilst, they waited for Gregor and Palkia.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 pm

" Good day young tamer jump on!" a mysterious Voice boomed into his head
Gregor jumped on with his pokemon flying to dragon village.
"Return!" He said to all his pokemon.
""Mason I think palkia spoke to me!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Mason looked across to Gregor having been interrupted from his conversation and said "Oh yeah that can happen being the legendary deities they have the ability to have a telepathic connection with their Trainer's, isn't that Right Palkia" he smiled as, he knew although they had a special telepathic connection, Mason could understand aswell and knew everything they were saying. Mason then said "Hey Gregor, I'm home, The Village is coming into view" Pointing ahead of him as he saw The Village Of Dragons.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 am

"This place is bigger than I thought!"I said amazed walking there .

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Mason got Dialga to land as he came down in a clearing, gently. Mason then climbed down returning Dialga to his pokeball swiftly after thanking him. Mason then waited for Gregor to Land, Deino and Dratini at his side, so once Gregor did land he began walking towards the Village.

(Topic Exit)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 7:30 pm

(Topic exit)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp   Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Starting a journey from mount cornet summer camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3