HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chased, controlled but alive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

Chased, controlled but alive.  Empty
PostSubject: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 pm

The sun shone through the window as Terra woke up. She burst up, unfamilar with the strange surroundings. But she spotted the Professor sorting through files and calmed down. "I guess we are here in Castelia," Terra yawned. She blinked a few times more, getting the sleep out of her eyes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 pm

The professor heard Terra, and she looked over. "Oh, Terra, you're awake," she said, smiling a bit. "How are you doing?"
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 pm

"I'm fine just-" Terra reached for her neck and still felt the uncomfortable choke of the collar. She tugged at it once more. "I'll be better once this is off, get something to eat and train a little more." She managed a smile.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 pm

The professor smiled at her. "I went out a bit when I brought you back," she said to Terra. "I found an aura trainer that might just be capable of removing it. I'll go get him." She then left the room.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Terra silently shouted, finally. She waited in the chair for the Professor to come back with the trainer. She tugged at the collar one last time, hoping that it would finally get off.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm

The aura trainer looked at Terra before he knelt down a bit. "Well, I've never seen someone so young with a collar around their neck. I guess the trainer got desperate." The boy showed up then, attacking the trainer and holding him to the floor, the professor grabbing Terra and pulling her away. "So he isn't gone?"
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh why not now," Terra shouted as the boy emerged from the shadows and pinned down the Aura Trainer. "Can't I have a break!" She pulled more at the collar, annoyed to no end she aimed a kick at the boy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 pm

The boy looked at Terra, starting to sap at her energy after he landed. "No, no no," the aura trainer yelled, hitting him directly in the neck and trying to stop him from draining Terra.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Terra felt weird as though her life was being drained, she fell to her knees. But it disappered as the other aura trainer hit him directly in the neck. She shook her head again and gritted her teeth. "Stop that!" She yelled and aimed a punch towards the boys neck.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

The boy grabbed Terra's hand, holding it as he sapped her further, pushing the aura trainer away with his aura he owned.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Terra crunched her hand around in his but she was unable to get out of his grasp. She felt the life being slowly drained out of her, she kept trying to swing. Even though it was very weak, "Use... pokemon," Terra croaked out.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm

The aura trainer looked at Terra, turning to the boy and attacking, knocking the boy out before he pulled Terra away. He patted her face lightly, noticing her eyes weren't completely open. "Come on little one," he said to her calmly. "Are you still with me?"
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Terras eyes were half open, she did not even fully know what was happening. But she felt the pat on her cheek, her eyes fluttered a little more open and she stared at the Aura trainer. "Yeah... I am..." She croaked out, trying to sit back up.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:32 pm

The aura trainer looked at her. "He got a good amount of your energy girl," he said to her. "Most don't survive that much drainage." He patted her cheek a bit when he noticed her eyes closing a bit, and he put her forehead to his, using his aura to start healing her.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 pm

She fell back down and let her weakened body start to shut down, until she felt the touch of the Aura trainers hand. She let him heal her and over every passing second she felt stronger and better until she was fully healed. She sat back up and grinned at him, "Thank you so much," She inspected the area like it was a new world. "Now please try and get this thing off of me."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:37 pm

The aura trainer looked at Terra a bit plainly. He had used so much aura to help her. Prehaps he used too much, him collapsing aside having quit breathing. "That's the thing about healing those with aura," the professor said to her, walking over and helping her up. "Straining it leads to death..."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:39 pm

"What?! Did he just die!" She shouted in disbelief, if she had known she would not have pushed him to death! "Come on get up," She said as she bend down over the Aura trainer. Couldn't things go her way for once?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 pm

The aura trainer mumbled a bit. At least he was alive, but he said that he was dizzy. "Don't worry," the professor said to her, picking up the trainer and setting him in one of the beds of the room. "Things should be fine. He just needs to recover for a bit. Now, don't you have some competitions to go train for? Surely your growlithe isn't controlled at this moment if you aren't."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"Yeah I guess so, thanks," She mumbled to the aura trainer before tugging on her collar one last time. At least she was not being controlled but she was happier Growlithe was not being controlled. She exited the lab and went to the back garden, going towards an empty grass spot. "Well come on out guys," She released all her pokemon. Growlithe instantly curled up to her like he was saying sorry for not being able to protect her. "Its alright Growlithe... we will be out of these shortly," She assured him and looked at the other two. "And you Pidgey great job on getting the professor and finding the boat and Squirtlethanks for protecting the boy in the room." Both of them nodded, Squirtle beamed. "Well right now we should get a little bit of training done and its your turn Squirtle and Growlithe. She already had an idea for how to turn both Growlithe and Squirtle at the same time. "Take your places guys," Both of her pokemon took their places infront of her, Pidgey flew to her shoulder.

Start of training for Growlithe and Squirtle.

"My idea for training right now is going to be to rapidly be able to shoot out ember and ice beam. Growlithe I am going to have you shoot out ember then Squirtle I want you to use ice beam on those embers. Then we will switch," Both of her pokemon nodded. "Now Growlithe go," Growlithe started to release the small fireballs from his mouth. Squirtle gathered the icy ball in his mouth and streams of ice started to shoot each of the fireballs. The force of each stream of the ice beam stopped the fire balls but at the same time melted the stream. Causing at start up of each attack at once. "Go Growlithe!" Terra cheered him on as she shoot ember after ember. "Squirtle, try for speed," She called out. Squirtle nodded and gathered up another ball of ice in his mouth before shooting the streams, his head moved along as he stopped most of the fireballs. "Great... Now Growlithe try for more powerful ones," Growlithe crunched his eyes and started shooting faster and stronger ones. Eventually Squirtles ice beam was fully started to melt as it touched the flaming embers. Squirtle and Growlithe both stopped at the same time, exhausted but proud. "That was great! Squirtle you're ice beam is going to get quicker and Growlithe your embers will be a force to be reckoned with." Both of them smiled.

End of training.

"What did you think Pidgey?" Terra asked. Pidgey nodded with a small smile. "Should we try a little bit more?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Total Words: 234
Words Counted: 206

Reason:
The last statement was dialogue unrelated to training.

Experience Earned: 206 / 10 --> 20.6 --> 20 [rounded down]
Experience per Pokémon: 20 / 2 --> 10

Squirtle gains 10 experience!
Squirtle becomes level 8, 2 experience remaining!
Growlithe gains 10 experience!
Growlithe has 1 experience, so 8 are needed.
Growlithe becomes level 10, 2 experience remaining!
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 pm

"Hm... Maybe later. The professor might need something right now," Terra said. She returned her pokemon to their balls and went back into the lab. "Got some training done, the aura trainer doing okay?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 pm

"He's still sleeping," the professor said to her, having called in a few doctors to make sure he was alright and comfortable. "Listen, that boy. You need to get rid of him. He's too dangerous."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:30 pm

"Want me to kill him? Because that would be a little bit hard," Terra asked as she sat down on a chair, joking of course. "But how else will I get rid of him?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 pm

"Tie him up, spin him around until he's dizzy, and take him to some forest," the professor said, knocking at the door.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:43 pm

"I guess thats the best thing to do," she went around the office and gathered up the rope she need. She tightly bound him up and dragged him out the door, she knew it would be a challenge to get him to a far away forest without help so she looked around until she spotted a wheelbarrel. She pushed him on, straining all the strength that she had. She next let out Growlithe. He took the back and she took the front and they started pushing. It took some time until she found a deep forest, she had to walk out of the town. She did get some weird looks for sure. When she got to a free area, deep and dark. She pushed him off, unwrapped the rope and then started to spin him around and around. She let him drop to the ground as he was still knocked out. She took the wheelbarrel and started to leave.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  H6Q0F8z

Chased, controlled but alive.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next