HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chased, controlled but alive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Dragon Kurai

Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 am

"Ninetails is a strange pokemon," the professor said to Terra. "Be careful tomorrow."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:21 am

Terra nodded. "What do you think you are going to do now? I'm hoping to train Squirtle a tiny bit more to get more ready for tomorrow. Good or bad that guy was strong and if he was going to be in it who knows what other strong trainers there will be." She stood back up, Growlithe jumped around at her feet.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 am

"I got more information on the competition, actually," the professor said to Terra. "You can only use one pokemon in the competition."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

"One pokemon? Thats going to be tough..." Three pokemon and all of them were great, how would she decide? She looked over to the path that took her to the spot she had been training earilr. "I'll guess I will just have to decide on who to pick after a bit of relaxing." Terra shrugged. "I'll be back shortly," She said before taking off to her training spot.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 am

The professor didn't really say anything to her. She just watched her run off. "Definitely an enthusiastic trainer," she said to herself.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 3:22 am

Terra shrugged off the thought of the man as she walked and let her mind roam. But she knew she could never trust a random man so easily again as she did with the other stranger. Now she just needed to decide who to bring into battle tomorrow and she would decide that with some simple training. Growlithe ran ahead and ended up in the training spot before her, he ran in circles until Terra got there. Before bringing out Squirtle she brought out another snack and a drink and quickly ate them. It was not a proper dinner but she had time for that later, “now come on out Squirtle!” She said as she tossed his ball in the air. He was rested well enough for training but Terra knew she would have to bring him and everyone else for proper care at the Professors Lab. Terra already knew the training she would do with Squirtle while she decided on who to use tomorrow.

Training starts here
“Squirtle you see those two rocks and the tree in between, use bubbles in between them,” Terra ordered. Squirtle opened his mouth and let the spray of countless bubbles jet through the opening between one tree and rock. It went clear through expect for a few that touched the edges of the tree. “Other opening,” She ordered. Squirtle turned and let the clear bubbles head through the other opening. “Alternate!” Squirtle rocked back and forth, shooting the bubbles through each of the opening. “Now on the tree!” Terra ordered, Squirtle focused on the tree. The jet of bubbles soaked the tree as it was sprayed endless by the bubbles. “Alternate and jump from side to side,” Squirtle took a moment to breath before starting to jump. Leaping from one space in front of one opening and shooting bubbles through it and then leaping in front of the other one “Great job!” Squirtle started to focus on the tree and sprayed harder. “Now hit the rocks!” Squirtle let loose more bubbles that zoomed towards the rocks, gaining contact. He started to hit in a pattern, shooting his bubbles at the rock then opening then tree until he stopped to regain his breath. As Terra decided what to do next she glanced down at his tail, an idea sparked in her head. “I have a idea Squirtle, use bubble then use your tail to hit the bubbles.” Squirtle nodded to acknowledge his understanding. He started by shooting bubbles out before flipping forward and whacking one with his tail. It hit the ground with speed, spraying the ground with a a burst of water. “Whack it forward!” Squirtle headed into jet of bubbles and spun on his side, hitting another one. But it burst as the tail hit it. “Try a little lighter,” Squirtle tired again and this time the hit bubble sailed around the tree. “Ha, it looks like a move a coordinator would use,” Terra laughed and Growlithe barked at her side. Squirtle laughed too and jumped again, hitting multiple ones at the same time. The result ended with the bubbles speeding across and hitting another tree. He hit some more and they did the exact same thing,”Hit some more!” Squirtle kept doing so, shooting out some more bubbles and hitting them around more until he landed on the ground out of breath.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 3:26 am

Total Words: 392
392 --> 39.2 --> 39 Experience

Squirtle Level: 9
Squirtle Experience: 1
Total Experience: 40

Squirtle becomes level 10, 31 experience remaining!
Squirtle learns withdraw!
Squirtle becomes level 11, 21 experience remaining!
Squirtle becomes level 12, 9 experience remaining!
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 4:17 am

Terra walked to Squirtle and patted his head, she picked him up and poked his stomach. “You did great and I think that I will be using you tomorrow.” She beamed at him, Squirtle returned the smile. “Growlithe,” Growlithe exclaimed from the ground like he was saying congratulations.
“Squirt, Squirt, Squirtle!” He smiled and wiggled out her hand. Terra tapped his ball on his head and let it engulf him in for a rest. Terra brought Growlithe back in his ball too and started to walk back.
When she reached the professors building she put her poke balls on a machine shown to her that restores her pokémons health like in the pokémon center then went to find the Professor.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 am

The professor was in their room. She was yawning, the day about to come to a close. The boy hadn't shown up, which was a good thing. "Welcome back to the motel room. You spent a long time training," she chuckled to Terra.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 pm

"I'm going to need it," Terra repiled to the professor as she flopped onto her bed. "I have also decided to use Squirtle tomorrow." Terra said as her eyes started to flutter, she closed them and started to snooze.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

[Forgot which professor we were using]
[Also, we were doing the battle competition thing, right? Remind me which pokemon and rules we were using if you remember, please?]

The professor looked at Terra. "Well, then I guess you should rest well," she said to her. "After training and looking forward to tomorrow."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chased, controlled but alive.    Chased, controlled but alive.  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Chased, controlled but alive.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4