HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leo
Leo

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) Empty
PostSubject: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm

''You two don't have to be scared anymore he is a member of the team now'' Ian said while holding the two pokemon in his arms and cuddling them. When they had calmed down a bit he stood up and got the pokeball of ursaring. I am going to use you in the next contest for sure, he thought while placing the pokeball away. Well let's go Ian said to eevee and pichu when he finished cleaning all his stuff up. They walked for an hour and arrived at the city. He then went to a stranger and asked. ''When does the contest start here?'' Hoping it would start soon.

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 7:44 pm

(*Facepalm - I've been checking the Snowpoint City topic I forgot you moved to Eterna City lol*)

Pichu and Eevee were both relieved when Ian told them that Ursaring's brute strength was on their side from now on both happily giggling with each other. Once they reached Eterna City they peered around from his shoulders spotting the stranger Ian was talking to who answered
"Contest? Oh the pokemon contest over at the hall, sorry it slipped my mind, It's actually tomorrow though now that I think about it. In fact if you want more info you could either go to the contest hall or go look at the poster over there"
indicating towards a rather loud poster on the wall with the words
'Eterna City Pokemon Contest - May your skills flourish beautifully and May we be the one's to see them.'
then following up in small print
'Wednesday - All Coordinators welcome'
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 7:53 pm

(No prob)
''Thank you'' Ian said while lifting eevee and pichu into his arms and started to run and in no time he was in front of the contest hall. ''Look at the size of it'' He said to eevee and pichu. He went inside and saw that a lot of trainers had come for the contest. He went to the lady behind the desk and said: ''Can i participate in the contest?'' awaiting her anwser while saying to eevee and pichy ''I am going to make sure we can enter and then we will all eat ok?''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:44 pm

The lady behind the desk nodded checking her computers before looking up once more and saying
"May I see your contest pass please sir?"
this being the usual thing to happen at contests across the region. Pichu and Eevee's stomach's both rumbled as they looked to him trying to hurry him up as they were rather hungry at this point in time.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Ian smiled when he saw there looks. ''Easy we're going to eat soon.'' When he said that he turned around and looked at the woman behind the counter, ''Sure wait a moment'' Ian said, while getting his card. ''Here you go'' Ian said while handing her, his contest pass hoping there would be no troubles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 1:51 pm

She accepted the Contest Pass slotting it into the computer as, Ian's face appeared on the screen behind her along with his pokemon, she then handed it back; him and his pokemon's pictures leaving the screen once more. She then said
"There you go all signed up, the contest starts tomorrow so, go and prepare and we'll see you here"
going back to her work as another Coordinator approached the desk, the lady doing the same with the other coordinator.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Ian thanked her, and went outside. It was a sunny day, some starly were singing and Ian threw his pokeballs into the air saying ''Dinner time''. Ursaring, loppuny and vulpix appeared. He sat down in the cool grass with Pichu,eevee and vulpix next to him and got them their bottle. Then he got some pokefood for Ursaring and Loppuny, put it in two bowles and sat it in front of them awaiting them to finish. He wanted to use one of his baby pokemons cuteness in the performance round to win, and he would use ursaring in the battle round cause of its sheer power. Now the only thing left was to wait for them to finish and start practicing
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Pichu and Eevee began to argue over who got the bottle first or so, it seemed. In fact they were arguing over Ian's attention whilst, Vulpix strolled past slowly and took a seat on Ian's lap beginning to drink from her bottle, Pichu and Eevee both watching amazed at the audacity of Vulpix before starting cry.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 pm

''Ah easy you two'' Ian said with a little laugh. He got them next to him and gave them their bottle. ''Here you go'' Ian said while being happy that they wouldn't be hungry anymore. He then looked at loppuny and Ursaring. ''Come on eat up there is enough'' He said with a smile hoping they would eat. ''You can't battle or perform with an empty stomach.''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 am

Pichu took a seat next to Vulpix on Ian's and began to drink his bottle, kindly shuffling over to give Eevee some room to sit down so, that he could get in Ian's good books not that Eevee realized as she wandered over taking a seat and drinking hers as well. By which point Vulpix had already finished and was looking around observing the other people who passed them.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 am

Ian brushed vulpix his fur while looking at a lot of people there. The most of them were coordinators and Ian could see that they all had a lot of cute pokemon. But there was one coordinator who caught his eye. She had a white hat one and long blue hair with a piplup by her side. He smiled, the piplus was just so cute and funny. Then he went back to his pokemon looking if they all had finished.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 12:39 pm

(Cameo from a Dawn look-a-like)

Soon Pichu and Eevee finished their bottles as well handing them to Ian. Pichu climbing into Ian's pocket again and falling asleep whilst Eevee curled up and fell asleep on his lap. Vulpix enjoyed having her fur brushed whilst observing the other coordinators keeping her eyes peeled for their trainer and techniques so, she could prepare for it.

(Hey Ian, at some point do you want me to have an Eevee Trainer arrive when your traveling between cities like on a ranch so, that you can have him deciding what to evolve Eevee into on the road + if you want the Eevee Trainer can help you evolve your Eevee too?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 12:45 pm

(Sure that would be awesome ^^)
Ian did the same thing as vulpix, he was looking at the coordinators. There were lots of them with pokemons from all regions. He saw a weezing, a Staraptor, a corpish and many more. Some of the techniques they could use were amazing. There were a lot of trainers with an eevee as well so Ian wasn't sure if he should have eevee in the performance round. He was thinking of what to do it the performance round when he heard something behind him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 12:56 pm

(Let me know when you want the Eevee Trainer to show up though, I advise not right away due to Eevee being a baby at the minute)

Hearing something was an understatement as, a trainer with green hair arrived on a Mamoswine, Vulpix turning to look at Mamoswine then nudging Ian with her nose, indicating towards the Mamoswine and confidently approaching it looking up at the trainer who called down
"Hey there, I'm Peter, Nice to meet you"
climbing down from Mamoswine and patting him on the side before looking to Ian and his pokemon smiling.

(This guy's gonna be like an Uber Trainer lol, do you want a travel companion cause he could be an NPC for you plus, that way I'd always have something to mod)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 1:00 pm

(sure that would be cool does he do gym's?)
Ian looked at the enormous mamoswine. ''Hey I am Ian nice to meet you too'' He replied after Peter had introduced himself. ''So are you here for the contest or, are you on your way for one of the badges'' Ian said while sitting down again, while returning all of his pokemon to their pokeballs except ursaring. He wanted him to have a little more time since he was new, and pichu who was in its pocket sleeping.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 pm

(You'll see - He's like Nando from the Diamond and Pearl anime series)

"Well"
Peter said getting out two cases from his pockets then opening them and showing Ian his 8 badges and 5 ribbons saying
"Already done, finished a couple of days ago now i'm just waiting for the Pokemon League Conference and the Grand Festival to be announced"
then continuing
"Nice Ursaring, This here is my Mamoswine, so you wanna perhaps meet the gang?"
preparing his pokeballs.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 2:01 pm

(oh cool ^^ I love Nando ^^)
Ian was amazed that he had allready had eight badges and five ribbons, he had only one ribbon yet. ''Thanks'' Ian replied when he heard him complement on his ursaring. "Sure i would love to see your pokemons I can't wait.'' Ian was thinking what pokemon he would have.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 4:29 pm

(Pokemons? You wouldn't say Sheeps so, like Sheep; Pokemon is just called Pokemon it's already plural and singular)

Peter nodded throwing out one of his pokeball's
"Come on out Charizard"
His Charizard emerging from his pokeball. He then returned Mamoswine and said to Ian
"If you return your Ursaring we could go and see all of them back at my family's ranch?"
adjusting his bag, which contained groceries and climbing up onto Charizard's back as, he said
"Catch you in a bit Mamoswine"
returning him to his pokeball and holding his hand out to Ian to help him up.

(All of his pokemon are gonna be at his family's ranch because, he comes from Eterna after getting all his badges and ribbons he came home for a bit to chill out plus, kinda difficult to find room for all his Pokemon :) )
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 4:32 pm

(sorry for the short post i didnt know what more to write)
''Uh sure'' Ian replied while returning ursaring. Ian got peter's hand and climbed on charizard. awaiting what would happen next.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Peter smiled
"All set, Let's head back to the ranch Charizard"
Charizard starting to flap his wings before taking off at high speed flying out of the city as, Peter spotted the ranch saying
"There it is remember, take us down"
Charizard nodding and flying down to the ranch landing next to the biggest tree there and a lake. Peter then helped Ian down before climbing down himself taking out a whistle and blowing it
"Come on guys i'm back"
His Dragonite flying in from behind a hill, his Sharpedo surfacing from the water in the lake, Alakazam teleporting next to them all and Scizor dashing over to them coming to a stop just before them all as they lined up next to the lake, Peter letting Mamoswine out once more to join them. They stood in order from left to right: Mamoswine ---> Dragonite ---> Charizard ---> Scizor ---> Alakazam --And--> Sharpedo in the water next to Alakazam's location. Peter looking to Ian and saying
"And this is the gang"
indicating to each of them
"Mamoswine's on the far left, Dragonite's the one next to him, then you got Charizard, to his right is Scizor, next you got Alakazam and finally the one in the water is my buddy Sharpedo"
smiling at the group happily and looking to Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Wow Ian looked amazed, at the ground while they were flying. He loved the feeling of the wind in his hair and the breeze was nice too. When they were at a point in the sky, they could see the Ranch of Peter. When they had landed and Peter brought out his pokemon, Ian was amazed. ''Wow they look very strong'' Ian said while looking at all of them. ''My pokemon are not even near this level.'' ''Do you mind doing battle with me, I want to prepare for my contest tommorow'' Ian said awaiting his awnser.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Peter smiled
"Thanks, It took me a while to train them up but, I managed it"
he then heard Ian's battle request and his eyes lit up
"It would be my pleasure"
he said then looking to his pokemon, and back to Ian saying
"We can use a special training field me and the group made, and you can pick which of my pokemon you'd like to battle"
as he led the way passed all sorts of pokemon from Tauros, to Bouffalant, to Kangaskhan and even, Gyrados all of which belonged to Peter and his family, eventually reaching a large battlefield with all types of terrain, from rocks and boulders, to grass and water which surrounded the battlefield as a moat, Peter crossing the bridge his pokemon behind him lining up at the side of the battlefield in their respective places. Peter going over and standing in his place then asking
"So, have you decided which of my pokemon you'd like to battle"
looking with Ian to his pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:43 pm

(Do you mean like scizzor or sharpedo or something?)
''Uhm I first want to start with one of my own, I just caught it so I want to try it out.''
''Come on Ursaring spotlight'' Ian said while throwing ursarings pokeball into the air and Urasring came out of the pokeball. You could see that he really wanted to battle, and he got in an offensive position. ''Ok time to show me your pokemon'' Ian said not sure if he should have proposed a battle. His opponent had five ribbons and eight badges allready and He had just started his adventure. The only thing he oculd do was hoping that he would put up at least a small fight
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 pm

(I mean, I know your using Ursaring... here allow Peter to explain)

"Ian I meant who do you want to battle, face you know. I know your using Ursaring but, you can pick which of my pokemon you would like to go up against"
Peter explained laughing it off in a friendly way as he allowed Ian to choose who Peter would be using.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:55 pm

''Hmm'' Ian said while thinking about what pokemon he should choose then. ''Uhm I wanted to try against Alakazan if you dont mind'' Ian replied shyish to what he said. He had an idea that he had the best chance while fighting against Alakazan. Now the only thing he needed to do was to wait for an awnser.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) H6Q0F8z

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next