HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life at the start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
T4C
T4C

Life at the start Empty
PostSubject: Life at the start   Life at the start H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Korzon looks around aimlessly. Confused at the sight of the buildings he can't help it but ask for directions. With his Tepig by his side he walks around looking for someone to ask his questions. He walked into the Pokemon Center in search of some. As he walks in he asks, "Can someone help me?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Life at the start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at the start   Life at the start H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 4:00 pm

(Welcome Back Rockon but, don't you wanna continue on our last topic with Korzon and Rory, If so, I could play Lenora for you and that way you don't have to go through the trouble of doing that again? Up to you though but, if you are back, do you still want Rory on the journey or are you going solo T.T )

Life at the start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1