HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Pooch
Pooch

P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! Empty
PostSubject: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Jeff looked around, he actually made it... he seen the P2 lab, he went inside quickly and looked around for the headless Genesect
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

Within the lab lay many old scientific instruments, though none of which seemed to signify the headless body of a Pokemon. However, there were several experimental housing containers (like that of which Mewtwo originated in) along the back wall. Many of them were either too fogged up and caked with dust to see, or had a dense brush of ivy growing up it and obscuring the view from within. The lab seemed abandoned, and the only inhabitants seemed to be the countless plants and dust bunnies that littered the lab. Still, a strange noise echoed through the room as Jeff entered, perhaps signifying that he truly wasn't alone...
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 am

Jeff heard the sound, he wasn't in joy since he didn't see what he was looking for... but the noise might be a clue for it, he walked over to where he was hearing the noise
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 2:06 am

Out from behind a set of bookshelves lined with research and charts burst a Magneton, that seemed to have made its home in the abandoned lab. Sparks crackled around each of its magnets, and it angrily hovered around Jeff in an attempt to scare the trainer from its home. If he didn't act fast, the Pokemon would attack!

Magneton, Level 40
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 am

Jeff sent out Infernape, not looking for a fight, so if the Magneton did attack, Infernape would attack back, Jeff questioned where the body was
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:10 am

The Magneton didn't seem to have the mind to worry about the Infernape, because instead of sensing the obvious danger the Pokemon presented, the crackling sparks only grew even more powerful and irratic. A metallic clicking echoed through the area as the magnet Pokemon still attempted to scare Jeff away from its home. It did seem hesitant to launch an outright attack.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:13 am

Jeff sighed "Alright... but first let me..." Jeff took out porygon, gave him the EXP. share, the returned it "Infernape, Mach Punch" Infernape ran to Magneton and punching a bunch times quickly
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Magneton let out a strange clicking cry as it was hit, and it was almost no match for the stronger Pokemon. The furious punches sent it sprawling through the air and twitching on the ground. One more attack would probably finish it off.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm

"Another one please Infernape" Infernape launched another Mach Punch
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:23 am

The second Mach Punch was enough to finish off the poor Magneton. It shuddered within the air and made a metallic screech before clunking to the ground in a fainted heap.

Infernape gained 40 exp!

The rest of the lab was still available for Jeff to investigate.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Jeff kept investigating, but he had a feeling, if there is one pokemon, there is more. "This is why I never read the 'Where's Waldo?' books... or played hide and seek, I was always found first, and I am finding nothing" Jeff sighed "All this babbling of mine isn't going to help either" he finished
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Another sound of shifting occurred, this time from within one of the containers in the back wall. It sounded as if something were trying to escape it, but unable to. The noises were far apart, so whatever it was, was either sluggish, just waking up, or injured...
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Jeff sighed, "ill go help it I guess, as long as I dont get attacked afterwards, I reaaly want a genesect" he said. Jeff walked to where he heard the sound, "hello? Mysterious one? Human or pokemon, are you hurt, or are you going to attack me?" Knowing he wouldn't get an answer, he got closer and looked behind some boxes
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 am

There was a loud clack where the original sound had come from, and a clatter as a dusty stack of books came tumbling down from their pile. The cause of there fall was a Cyndaquil, now shivering in fright. It gazed at Jeff with a look of horror, and then its gaze turned away from Jeff toward its back. A small hiss escaped the darkened area that the Cyndaquil was gazing, and the terrified Pokemon slowly backed up and made its way toward Jeff, not taking its eyes from the dark and ominous corner. Something was there, and whatever it was terrified the small fire type.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 12:40 am

Jeff called over his infernape, never returning it in the first place "shine over there to see what is there" he said. Infernape held up a hand toward the dark cornered and conjured a small flame for some more light, Jeff got a slight bit closer to get a better look
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 2:49 am

The light Infernape shone was enough to reveal the source of the menacing hissing. Crouched in the corner was the headless body of Genesect, making the unearthly hiss through what seemed to be the ghost of a head. It flinched away from the light and crouched down more. As if sensing the familiar head Jeff carried with him, the body tensed and lunged forward, slashing its claws out at the trainer. To it, Jeff must have been the one who had stolen the head, and it would take it by force and extract revenge for the wrong done to it...

Genesect Body, Genderless, Level 75
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 2:57 am

Infernape threw Jeff to the side so he wouldn't get hit, Jeff then got back up and took the head out and threw it toward the genesect "Lets make this a slightly fairer battle, you put your head on, then well fight..." Jeff said "so when he puts that's head back on, get ready for a flamethrower infernape"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 4:31 am

The body gave no sign of hearing Jeff's words and it continued to slash out and hiss at the trainer. It seemed, without a head, it was only guided by instinct and not logic. It couldn't reason or be reasoned with. Bunching into a crouch, it tensed and leapt, slashing out at it hurtled toward Jeff. It was focused on the trainer and not the Pokemon at his side. If he doesn't get the head on soon, who knows what the body will do!
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zThu Jan 16, 2014 11:51 am

Infernape jumped in front and took the hit "alright... welp... since you won't put the head on... Infernape, Mach Punch" infernape gets and takes a small look at the headless body, then runs full speed at genesect and punches it with a quick burst of speed, if Jeff knew he had to put itsnhead back on, he would try
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 2:50 am

The body crouched down once more and sprung up, jumping over the charging Infernape and snarling once more as it landed. It circled the fire type, waiting for the Pokemon to attack again.

"Uh, mister..." a small voice called from next to Jeff. The source was none other than the Cyndaquil that had fled the Genesect's angry body. Now noticeable on its neck was a metallic collar that lit up whenever the small Pokemon spoke: a translator of Pokemon into English. "I, uh, may be able to, uh, help you..." The small Pokemon glanced cautiously up at Jeff, awaiting his reaction.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 2:55 am

Infernape stood there, awaiting for the genesect to attack first, watchong it circle, hands tightly packed for the next whallop from his Mach Punch. Jeff kinda jumped from startlement then looked around, he soon seen the flashing nd looked down at the cyndaquil, then the translator was soon noticed. "Yes there little cyndaquil? How can you help?" Jeff asked politely as he knelt down.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 3:14 am

"Well, uh, i-if your monkey can distract t-the body, I could help you get the, uh, head back on. It can't think without it so it, uh, won't stop attacking you otherwise." The timid little Pokemon seemed to know what he was talking about, and he rose confidently. "We just, uh, have to pin it down somehow. I-if your Pokemon can do that without hurting it too much, we could get the head on."

Both the Genesect and Infernape seemed to be waiting the other out. The gargled hissing continued from the body as it remained crouched and ready to lash out at any moment Infernape showed signs of attacking.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 am

"I think I can make a slight tweak" Jeff said as he through out his black Scizor, not only is he black, its also dark, so blending in should be easy for it "Infernape, grapple it, you too scizor!" He commanded his pokemon, both leaped at the genesect in hopes of grabbing it,
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 pm

He body tried to struggle away from the grip of the two Pokemon, but their combined powers were too much. The body was thrown struggling to the ground, but no matter how much it thrashed, it couldn't break free.

"Ok," the Cyndaquil said, walking cautiously toward the body and Jeff's Pokemon. "bring the, uh, head here."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 2:07 am

Jeff grabbed the head and walked over to the cyndaquil "so do I just put the jead on top? That all? No having to screw it head on or-?" He asked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! H6Q0F8z

P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next