HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 pm

The Cyndaquil giggled. "If you just stick the head on, it'd fall, uh, right off again! If you, uh, look in the body's neck, you'll see a plug looking thing. Then the, uh, head has a socket for the plug. You just have to, uh, get those plugged into each other and, uh, the head and body will do the rest."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 6:42 pm

"Um... alright" Jeff said nervously, if genesect slips out of the two pokemons grasp, then Jeff could get injured badly. Jeff climbed up scizor to get ontop of genesect, Jeff grabbed a wire and tried to hook it to the socket
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

The shaking and struggling Genesect made it very difficult for the plug-like appendage to be inserted in its correct place. Jeff's Pokemon would have to do something soon, or the body would continue struggling as they grew weaker.

The Cyndaquil tilted his head as if trying to ponder over a puzzle. He didn't offer up any advice, since he was trying to figure out how to stop the thrashing body without harming it too much.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 2:58 am

Jeff thought for a second, then sent out venusaur "use sleep powder!" He commanded. Venusaur sent out powder of toxic that makes something falls asleep, but it drifts so slowly down, its so easy to dodge, but with the three pokemon were stuck there for a little bit so here was his chance
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 6:35 pm

The powder fluttered down onto the Genesect body, and its thrashing halted, before it shuddered and fell limp.

"Good, uh, thinking!" the Cyndaquil said before making his way closer to the body. He sniffed at the neck then nodded, and grabbed the plug-like appendage, pulling it away from the neck carefully. Then, he set it on the ground and looked up to Jeff. "You can, uh, take it from here."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Jeff grabbed the plug and the head and hooked them together, he returned his pokemons and leaned the head against the body, he just had to wait for genesect to wake up. He sat there for a while...
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 2:55 am

After several minutes, the darkened eyes of the Genesect's head suddenly lit up and glowed as life rushed back into them. The head slowly swiveled down to observe the body, and the arms shakily twitched as the Pokemon got used to controlling a body once more. It's head shook, and it rose slowly to its feet. Human? it asked through telepathy, were you the one who returned my mind to my body?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 am

Jeff stood up and stretched, once finished he looked at genesect "yes, that's me" he said and yawned, he woke up from a nap as well since he was in the area of the sleep powder aswell
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 5:35 am

I thank you, Genesect said bowing to Jeff with a flourish. If I may ask, how might you have come across my head? Last I was awake... my mind was disposed of. The great bug sat in a crouch as it regarded Jeff and awaited his answer.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 am

"I think someone gave it to me as a thanks for something" Jeff said as he tried to remember everything that happened then, but couldn't, he probably just had it leave his mind...
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Then it will remain arcane to the both of us, Genesect stated, standing once more. Why have you done me the courtesy of returning my head? Is there something you wish in return from me? The telepathy was still groggy as Genesect still was regaining his his wits after a long time without his head in its proper place.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 10:36 pm

"Yes, I was actually hoping to have you on my team" Jeff said, then he looked around to see if cyndaquil was still hanging around
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 am

The Cyndaquil was watching Genesect and Jeff interact, but remained silent. He had helped, but that was the extent. He didn't find interest in Genesect, and felt content with the fact that he had assisted the trainer.

I see, Genesect said, you did rescue me, and I wouldn't be here if you hadn't have come across my head. I wish to extract revenge on those that stole it in the first place. If you promise me this, I will travel with you in your team at your command. Genesect bowed, and awaited Jeff's response.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 2:51 am

Jeff grinned "alright, could you perhaps explain to me what thes people looked like?" He asked as he grabbed one of his pokeballs out and looked at Genesect, he would be very glad to help.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 am

I was wishing you could tell me, Genesect said, I do not know who did it. I will find them, though. I thank you for assisting me. Crouching down to eye the Pokeball Jeff held out, it only hesitated a moment before touching the center of the ball and being consumed into it with a flash of white light. After several shakes, the Pokeball halted, signifying that Genesect was caught.

Genesect was caught! Would you like to give it a nickname?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 2:50 am

Jeff looked at the pokeball and smiled "Lets go catch those burglars" he said, then he looked at Cyndaquil, "Now you be careful, ok?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 2:55 am

"I, uh, will," the Cyndaquil said with a sly smile. "I'm, uh, the only one left here anyway. It'll be, uh, lonely, but I'll manage. I don't think many humans will come around, so I may, uh, fix this place up and make a sanctuary for us, uh, Pokemon. I'm good at assisting in the lab, I guess I could assist it now." Smiling, Cyndaquil gave a small wave. "Come, uh, visit sometime!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 2:57 am

Jeff waved back with a smile "I will" He ran outside and let Zekrom out, he taught it fly and climbed up to its back "Alright, I got the head in Sinnoh, so the burglars could still be in Sinnoh" he says "Zekrom, lets fly to Eterna City" he said, and the two fly to the city
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!   P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

P2 Lab? Genesect! You Will Be Mine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2