HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Star climbs in the boat but Thunder (Luxray) stays in the water. "I don't think Thunder will fit in the boat" says Star
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Ivan looks at the pokemon and then towards star "why dont you put him in his pokeball?" he says as he calls mudkip back.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 11:24 pm

"He's kinda not mine so I don't have a pokeball for him." says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 am

Theo then reached out his hand and grabbed star's shirt and pulled her up then sent out kingdra,who used twister rising thunder out of the water and onto ho-oh,then theo returned kingdra and flew off
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 am

Ivan watched, speechless, as he saw the pokemon flying off, leaving him alone again. He then sailed his boat towards Petalburg dock, checking the map.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 am

Feebas and Magikarp jump around the boat not realy paying attention. A feebas accidentally jumps into the boat and lays the flailing around
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 1:48 am

(sorry for the looooooooooooooooooooooooong time)
Ivan sees the flailing feebas, helpless. At his side, Torchic looked at it too. Ivan tried to pick him up, as this one started jumping around and around. "Torchic! get that thing! its splashing the water inside too much!" And so, torchic tried grabbing him with his claws, and jumped on it, clushing his tiny nails.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 2:03 am

He manages to get ahold off Feebas who just keeps flailing
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 am

"man, what a weird Pokémon.... maybe we'll keep it. In fact, he is our only Pokémon that looks like he can swim. I hope he can evolve though." Said iva, as he took of a pokeball and tried to capture the feebas, being hold by torchic.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 3:36 am

CLICK. You caught a male Feebas level 10. Feed him Dry berries and level him to evolve him
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Ivan got back to rowing, checking the map occassionally, and finaly realizing that he already had reach Petalburg Woods. (Should I close this topic and star another one? Or should I keep on this one until reaching petalburg city?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!   Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Dewford dock, and a shiny tresure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2