HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryon's and the 5th badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Bryan
Bryan

Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 am

Ekans was knocked over and his coiled position collapsed. He quickly slithered, reared up and would wrap its body around the Squirtle.

((Lv. 4 ♂ Ekans | Intimidate Ability | Known moves: Wrap, Poison Sting | 2 hits to faint
Lv. 7 ♂ Squirtle | Torrent Ability | Attack: -1/6 | 5 hits to faint))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 am

Squirtle got squeezed, and trapped in the wrap, as it tried to get out, worried, since this was one of its very first matches. "Squirtle, don't worry, we'll come out of this without a doubt!" said Ryon, inspiring his Squirtle to keep cool and stay determined. "Now use a bubble, now that he's keeping you right infront of him!" said Ryon enthusiastically, as squirtle shot a bubble attack at Ekans.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 am

Just like respect, a wrap trap goes both ways. Squirtle can't move that much, so can't Ekans. Not having enough space and flexibility to dodge, the bubbles popped upon making contact with the snake-like creature's skin. There is a blistering pain every time a bubble pops.

Ekans didn't lose his grip though. In fact, he would actually try to tighten it.

((Lv. 4 ♂ Ekans | Intimidate Ability | Known moves: Wrap, Poison Sting | 1 hits to faint
Lv. 7 ♂ Squirtle | Torrent Ability | Attack: -1/6 | 4 hits to faint))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 2:02 am

Squirtle felt the tightening grasp but stuck with it, focused. "One more bubble beam!" said Ryon as Squirtle shot that one last bubble beam, determined to win his first ever fight with Ryon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 am

((I'll go finish this battle and give you a heads up that I may not be able to mod you and everyone for two days. I'll be giving myself a limit on how much topics I can mod. I'm like having a drug overdose in these topics. So yeah. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

The rapid and bigger bubbles hit Ekans and was enough to loosen his grip and uncoil him to fainting.

((You'll have to edit your own trainer app. I have no permission to edit in the section which they are put right now.))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 pm

(Well then, I just read this, I guess i'll do that soon?)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Ryon returned squirtle, for now, and decided to look for more pokemon to train on, to prepare his pokemon. After searching for a bit, Ryon found a ________
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryon's and the 5th badge   Ryon's and the 5th badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Ryon's and the 5th badge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2