HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back Here for a Simple Reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 1:57 am

"Nah, these are my own pokemon, and also what elders? I don't see any." Jeff sayed questionably, while they were talking, Scizor snuck up behind the punk and used night slash to cut down the burning tree to fall on the punk, then quickly jumped back to Jeff's side
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 am

The tree did fall down and nearly crush the guy under it. Only with a surprised shout and an instinctive leap backwards did all he get was a harsh landing onto his tailbone. "You little-" he started saying, but there was now fear in his eyes. Deciding better of it, he got to his feet and ran off, shouting "I'll have the boss make you pay for this!" as he went.

"Wow," the voice in Jeff's head commented, "sure he deserved it, but I didn't think you capable of murder." As if it were funny, the voice burst into many overlapping, child-like giggles. "If only it had crushed him."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 am

"Shush now voice, I knew it wouldn't kill him, it wasn't the trunk that fell on him, but the bushel at the top, and that's just weak if he would die from that* he says that's one thing done, now for the burglar" Jrff returned Infernape and Scizor and let Zekrom to fly around in the sky, late night is beauty for the city in the air, and hemdecided to watch it befor flying back down and asks for a room, a place he didn't need money, the pokemon center.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 am

A kind nurse smiled as Jeff made his request, though her weary eyes scanned him for signs of him being one of the hooligans that show up at night. Finding no fault, she stood and motioned toward the upper floor of the Center, giving Jeff a silver key. "That's your key for the night," she said, "feel free to use the facilities and do what you must, just remember to return the key tomorrow and have a great night!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 am

"Thank you Nurse Joy" Jeff says and goes to his room, maybe tomorrow, he'll heal his pokemon the night night grew bright from the city lights, but they weren't gonna be there, nothing lasts forever.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 am

As Jeff slept, a light shuffling sounded from behind his closed door. Whispered voices could be heard as they passed in the hall until, finally, they grew almost slightly able to make-out. "It's this one," one hoarse whisper said, "now hurry and pick the lock." Some more shuffling could be heard as something moved and tinkered with the door. If Jeff's room was locked before, it would suddenly unlock as a small click sounded from the lock being picked.

Now entering the room was three people, the kid from before, another though looking kid, and an older man with a grizzled, black beard. He held a Pokeball lightly in his hand and cocked his head as he looked down toward Jeff (who may or may not be sleeping at this point in time). "This is him?" the man asked, "he doesn't seem much of a threat." He spoke in a normal volume, so if Jeff was asleep before, this would probably wake him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 am

As Jeff woke up from the voices, he rolled over onto his other side and looked at the people, he noticed one of them and sat and rubbed his eyes "what is it? Haven't you heard of sleep? Its quite relaxing..." he said, sleepily. Jeff stood up and slightly wobbled, he wasn't use to waking up after a short sleep, so he sat back down
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 am

The man and his underlings didn't answer to Jeff's comments, and instead remained silent. The leader narrowed his eyes and his face turned up into a sneer as he tossed the Pokéball in his hand into the air and released an Empolion from within. "This will teach you to mess with Eternia's own Street Light Gang. We've been ruling the night for more than 50 years around here, my dad ruled these streets at night and my grandpa before them, and if a kid like you thinks that he can suddenly stop us, well, he needs to be taught a lesson..." His eyes glared down at Jeff, waiting for a reaction.

Wow, Jeff's voice commented, 50 years, eh, that's a long time. Maybe they might have seen something you'd been interested in that the town had all but forgotten. Or should I say lost their heads about.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 5:48 am

"Yes strange voice, it does raise a question, alright, so 50 years huh?" Jeff starts talking directly to them "if you want me to stop, then fine... ill stop, but I also want one question answered, just one small question, in those 50 years, has anyone ran by perhaps with a genesect head? I'm curious as to I'm tracking them down, and even a little clue to where they might be at, I'll leave to try to find him or her, that's all I am asking, is this small question, then if you can't answer, I can't say ill leave, for I need hints, and ill need a few days to find said clue. So, what will it be?" Jeff finally said
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 1:33 am

Surprised by Jeff's seemingly lack of fear, the Boss did something that made his minions openly gasp- he sat in a chair across from Jeff and actually answered his question. "I haven't, he said, "but my old man might. I like you, kid, you have something about you that reminds me of myself when I was younger. If you're curious about it, I could ask my old man for you, he knows everything that's happened within our territory, the Street Light Gang don't miss anything."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 1:57 am

Jeff grinned "thanks" he said and looked at them for a little longer "how soon could I possibly get this information?" He asked
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 2:39 pm

"Night time's our domain, bub," one of the minions said, "the question is hen are you ready to leave. Come sunset and we're outta here for the day." The leader said Johnny to contradict this, it was true. "If you get up right now;" the minion continued, "we could get to Base tonight and you could ask, and I would if I were you. It'd be a shame if Big Boss decided to change his mind."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 1:48 pm

"Alright, ill go tonight" Jeff said and stood up, he grabbed his bag and his pokebelt, the belt that holds all his pokemon and puts it on "alright, lets go"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Nodding, the group of criminals shuffled from the room and lead Jeff out of the Pokemon Center. As they reached outside, the Boss lifted one hand to signal his minions to go elsewhere, and they obeyed, branching off from the two. Then the Boss continued toward the outskirts of town. Stopping, he turned to Jeff. "I have to blindfold yo the rest of the way," he said, "our base is only known by the members of the gang. Unless you wanna turn to a life of crime, you can't be aware of where it is."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 12:20 am

Jeff didn't want to trust the guy, but he had to do so in order to gain info on the thiefs of genesects head "alright, blindfold me" he said
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 1:50 am

The Boss didn't hesitate to take a bandanna tied around his own wrist, unwrap it, and tie it tightly around Jeff's head before spinning the young trainer in a few circles for good measure in order to throw off his sense of direction. He placed a firm hand on Jeff's shoulder and guided him toward the undisclosed location. It would be impossible to tell where they were heading, but after several minutes of walking, the ground suddenly sloped downward as Jeff was lead down an abrupt flight of stairs. "Watch your head," the Boss said, letting go of Jeff's shoulder as the area around them was plunged into darkness. Something was covering the entrance of wherever they had just entered. "You can take the blindfold off now," he said, "I'd like it back. Your eyes should adjust eventually."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Jeff took the blindfold off his head and held it to his right, his hasn't very quickly adjusted to the light, until it eventually did and he quickly gave the bandada to the thug on his left, as that was the thug that was talking to him, it probably would've been better listening to where the voice was at instead of holding it in a random direction
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:43 am

Narrowly missing Jeff's hazardous swing of his arm, the thug plucked the bandana from the trainer's hand and shuffled deeper under ground, reaching the last of the stairs and entering a wide tunnel. Continuing straight, he didn't look back to see if Jeff was following. "You'd best keep up," he said, assuming the trainer was, "if you get lost, I can't guarantee some of the others here are as charitable as me. They don't ask questions." With that said, he continued down the long tunnel and deeper into the main hideout of the Gang.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:50 am

Jeff kept his pace to match the thug, as he wandered farther and farther down, he soon relised that the voice wasn't there anymore, did it fall asleep perhaps? He kept going
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Silly mortal, the voice giggled, I'm always here now, just quiet at the moment. It would be so sad if you died, it seemed to burst out laughing with overlapping voices at the thought, as if it would be an amusing fate.

The Boss suddenly rounded a sharp corner and motioned for Jeff to enter. "My Old Man is temperamental, I'm warning you now. He's in there, good luck." He didn't seem as if he was going to follow Jeff in, the young trainer would be on his own.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 pm

"That would be quite amusing" he thought to throw off the voice, then he entered the room, ready for whatever
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 am

Indeed, the voice giggled before falling silent. For now.

Immediately as Jeff entered, the clicking of a loaded handgun could be heard from the shadowy corner of the room. "What do you want?" a gravely voice asked, revealing a figure, hunched over and too dark to truly make out. "If you don't give a good answer, I'll shoot," he croaked. It was obviously from an old man, but there was no hesitation in it, he seemed to be telling the truth.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 2:36 am

"i seek answer to the past, I would like to know of any other shady characters thats been around here other than your group" he said, staring at the figure
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 am

"Aren't we all shady," the older man, called Old Man by the Boss, mumbled to himself. A small thud sounded as the gun that was in his hands was set in a table next to him, seeming as Jeff didn't look like much of a threat. "They have come and gone, but the Street Lights are the only ones that claim the streets. Anyone who tries to make it otherwise are... taken care of." His shaded gaze flashed toward the gun.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 am

Jeff nodded, this wasn't any help what so ever... "Thanks" he said with the un-needed info 'I guess the people may have actually been killed for all he knows "since now I know no one has been through or they may have been killed, I would like to leave" he said as he knew he had to be blindfolded to leave
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Here for a Simple Reason   Back Here for a Simple Reason - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Back Here for a Simple Reason
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next