HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Doragon

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 am

"you can use that to settle things with us,but are you always gonna try and "protect" star?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 am

"Until I'm no longer needed which with the way things have been going is a long while"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 am

"really i'd say your the reason you'll stay so long"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 am

I will stay till I'm no longer needed. Now please leave, Wearer needs to rest peacefully"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 am

Trevor looked at the suit"if you stay with star,she will never know how to live on her own,and it will be all from you,if you dont let the cow walk when its young,it will never be able to ever walk"

(its true,if cows as babies dont walk,or if anything doesnt,they dont build muscle)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 am

The suit ignores him and partially shuts down to recharge itself
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 am

Trevor walks off"ill come back"says Trevor who takes his fist blades and sleeps

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 am

(Michael Cole: Okay we got Trevor here, hey, oh my god! THERE GOES SIARNAQ!)

Siarnaq gets on the scene on his Phantom Form withh his Phantom Shurikens looping around him then he flew over to Trevor and carried him up. The Phantom Shurikens looped around Trevor's head.

"HEY MAN CANT YOU JUST LEAVE... HER... ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!?" said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 10:58 am

Trevor smiled"we gonna coup de ant it?"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 am

"Uhh, what?" Siarnaq smiles. The Phantom Shurikens looped around Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 am

"its when a group of people attempt an assassination on someone or something"says Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 am

"Whatever." said Siarnaq getting him down and the Phantom Shurikens disappeared.

"Quiet, sleepin' or maybe you're the one who should be saying this. :D" said Siarnaq going a few steps away turning his back to them and gets in a Taekwondo pose as he connect to the internet and learn about Taekwondo.

"Hmm, time to learn new skills. Basic..." said Siarnaq as he quickly swifted his right leg and kicked the air 3 times from top to bottom, he kept repeating it until he does it fine.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 am

Trevor smiled and walked more looking around

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Siarnaq kept practicing and he quickly learned and is now studying intermediate level.

"Hey, Trevor, can we have a Tekken match later? No powers and weapons. I just want to try this style, this looks fun." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 am

"Quiet" the feminine robotic voice says coming from the suit which had finished charging and was back online
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 am

Trevor smiled"sure"Trevor then jumped in a tree and looked around

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

"Oh, so you can talk. Sorry." said Siarnaq.

Siarnaq is done with intermediate and is now onto final, expert.

"Hmm... very cool." whispered Siarnaq as he get in a pose and started doing some combo kicks along with high kicks, spinning kicks and "WTF!" (xD) rated moves.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Gemini watches from afar, "the trevor boy is good, but that siarnaq kid is stronger, and it seems a worthy threat, too much battling can lead to casualties of innocent bystanders" gemini said as he watches trevor and siarnaq, he then turns his attention to star. "that suit she's not supposed to have it, but i guess i can have some fun" he said as he leapt from a tree and landed infront of star "hey you stupid suit, i wanna challenge you, since you shouldn't be with star i say, we make it interesting, if i win you leave and go back to where you were locked up, if you win i'll leave and will never bother you again? the rules are simple first one to touch the ground loses" gemini said as aura wrapped around his ankles and he hovered a foot in the air
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 am

"No" the suit says simply not moving
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 am

Trevor watched bored

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 am

Siarnaq turned around and saw Gemini.

"Hm?"

Siarnaq watched very closely until he glowed and he cannot move.

"Hn? Wha? What's happening? I can't move!"
"Systems crashed... Commencing automatic reformat to protect main system..."
"What? Tre... -kzzt-"

Siarnaq fell on his knees still glowing, he's been lying there for 2 minutes still glowing, suddenly he levitated and the glowing stopped revealing his second version of Phantom Form.

The glowing stopped and he opened his eyes.

"Reformat succesful... Phantom System II online..."
"Does this mea-"
"Weapon systems online... Smoke Bomb, Claw, Kunai, Shuriken and Katana online...
"What? Where's my Phantom Shuriken?"
"Abilities online... Telekinesis and Double Team online...
"..."
"Special Abilities online... Super speed (7000mph), high jump, wall run and water run online...
"I guess those two are gone. I'll be missing them. What about my Ultimate Form?"
"No search results found..."
"C'mon, give me a break... Don't tell me my basic form is gone."
"Switching to Basic Form..."

Siarnaq glowed again and he slowly shrinked transforming onto a small, weird shaped thingy and he fell on the ground with the glowing stopped. Siarnaq's basic form as a human is gone, instead, it was replaced by a weird device.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

All the noise woke Star up and the suit quickly made her look normal and not made out of metal. "What's going on?" she says looking around not seeing Siarnaq anywhere but seeing Gemini she screams and the suit teleports her away
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Trevor sat there laughing"wow fail,so where'd she go?"

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 am

The device, also called as, "Biometal" is still on the spot where it fell.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 5:58 am

Trevor relaxed"so what now?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next