HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 6:15 am

Biometal PS remained where it was.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 am

"what is that thing"asked trevor

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 5:35 am

Still there...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 am

Trevor pressed a few things on siarnaq's new form

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 am

Nothing happened.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Gemini stabbed it in the center, "we go after star, she doesn't need to have the suit it was taken for a reason" he said a far off look in his eyes

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am

The Biometal is indeed damaged but didn't show any signs of it damaged. It levitated on the air and soon it glowed having it surrounded by white aura and then, Phantom Siarnaq is transformed! He fist his hands and claws came out of it as if he was Wolverine and the he fell down on his feet and...

"Starlight Morning not found... Enemy detected... Scanning enemy... Identified... Gemini... Target: Gemini... Commencing battle sequence... Claws online..."

It got on his ninja fighting pose and stared at Gemini.

"Commencing battle sequence... Target: Gemini... Input response..." it spoke in a voice of a ninja turned into robot.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 5:41 am

Incoming Text Message from Starlight Morning
'Teleporting landed me in Sinnoh, nearly got eaten by a Steelix. A lucario saved me and now following me around. Went to Johto, Theo got the suit off permanently. Now also have a Zorua following me around and Erabus refuses to stay in his pokeball since Steelix incident. Currently lost somewhere in Johto, where are you? Not fighting I hope.'

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 am

"Text message received... Scanning for viruses... 0% threat found...

"FROM: Starlight Morning
"Teleporting landed me in Sinnoh, nearly got eaten by a Steelix. A lucario saved me and now following me around. Went to Johto, Theo got the suit off permanently. Now also have a Zorua following me around and Erabus refuses to stay in his pokeball since Steelix incident. Currently lost somewhere in Johto, where are you? Not fighting I hope.""

"Reply - Delete - Save"
"Replying to text message..."
"TO: Starlight Morning
"Stay on the position where you are. I'll come there as soon as I can."

"Message Sent... Tracing text message... Claws offline... Trace succesful... Azalea Town... GPS Tracking enabled..."
"Terminating battle sequence... Target cancelled..." spoke the cyborg.

Siarnaq jumped up on a tree then soon jumped quickly from trees to trees heading for Azalea Town.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3   Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3 - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Revenge Of The Fallen - Part 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4