HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theo training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

Theo training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 am

"Shesh you scared me, for a second I thought you were going to try and make me learn to fight" says Star and a second later she realised what she said, her eyes go wide and she slaps both hands over her mouth
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 am

Theo smiled"that was only so you didnt need the suit,but ive learned i shouldnt have done that,also you learned you can survive without the suit"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 am

Star let's out a sigh a relief. "I didn't understand most of what you said but as long as I don't have to fight I'm fine" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 am

Theo smiled and sighed"heh you'll get it later in life"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 am

"Ok" says Star throwing a pokeball but way misses and it hits Theo in the head
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 am

Theo catches it easily"im here training"Says Theo as he walks off sending his Pokémon to train
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 am

Star's face turns red. "I can't even throw a pokeball" she mumbles to herself started to walk away kicking a rock in front of her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

The rock that was kicked begin to spin and transfromed into a Zorua. It was unusuaslly colored. It snickered before jumping at Theo's face, then jumping off and staring at Star.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"Oh sorry. I didn't know you weren't a rock" says Star blinking rather surprised at Zorua
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:09 pm

It snickered before transforming into Star.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Star blinks again then starts laughing. "We would you change into me? I'm a scardy cat" says Star
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

It snickered before changing into Theo.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

It had started as a nice day, a walk in the mountains and planning on drawing another map and look what happened ... He met an a weird girl who had almost probably turned his life to hell. Now he was saved by an uncool looking guy who Shuren thinks is evil because she hanged around with the Raven girl. Shuren looked white hair's and another girl's talk and decided to escape from these peoples' grasp. The moment weird Pokémon appeared and got their attention the boy stood up and started running downhill as fast as possible.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Star notices he still has a tail and her curious Phowar jumps out of her arms and grabs it

He gets jerked to a stop by the collar around his neck
"Where do you think your going pet? We're not going that way" says Raven who had appeared behind him the glowing purple 'leash' in her hand connected to the collar
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Zrua returns to normal and snickers. A loud roar could be heard far off.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Shuren turned around and glared the girl right in the eyes, "Honestly, have you fallen for me or something? Stop following me, I am really tired already you know."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Star looks around wide eyed. "Maybe we shouldn't be out here. You want to come along with us?" asks Star picking Erabus up as she asked Zorua. Shift had long been returned to it's pokeball

"It's been awhile since I've had a pet. And if your so tired well we can travel through the shadows though I doubt you'll find it pleasent" says Raven
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 pm

"Sure!", Zorua said through Telepathy. It jumped up onto Star's head.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Shuren didn't look really happy, "I feel sorry for you Pokémon." said Shuren with honest eyes. "I don't like you, guess you have noticed that already. If you want yourself a pet go and capture a Grimer for yourself. He would be a good pet for you, afterall you two look alike."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 pm

"My Pokémon like the shadows just fine. And I wouldn't talk about what I look like or I might just turn you into a grimer yourself" says Raven with a inoccent smile but it looked all wrong
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 pm

"Being a Grimer is ten times better than being your pet." said Shuren with cocky smile, "What is these shadows you keep talking about? You are quite a shady figure I would say that."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

"You'll soon learn" she says dragging him by the leash towards a large tree casting quite a large shadow
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm

As Raven started dragging Shuren he simply sat down and let the girl drag her. It hurt his neck but he didn't care really, if he was really going to become a pet he decided to become the worst he could be. He felt something weird... something disturbing and he didn't like it. Shuren wasn't going to show to Raven that something bothered him and just kept acting like everything was good, well apart from the fact that he had a weird collar around his neck.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Raven dragged him along with no problem till they were both in the shadow. Then they start sinking into it
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm

"What the f*ck is this?!" screamed Shuren out. For some strange reason he wasn't scared at all. Yes, he was mad at Raven but all those emotions were taken over by Shuren's curiosity and lust for adventures. He couldn't help but to grin a little and see what is going to happen next.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Theo training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next