HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theo training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Mew
Mew

Theo training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm

"We'll be traveling through the shadows. I told you you'd know what I was talking about soon enough" says Raven as they kept sinking
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Two of them kept on sinking until they were completely in the shadows.

[I let you lead]
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm

It was very dark but Raven had no trouble seeing. They seemed to be floating where ever they were. "Come along, far to travel and little time to get there" says Raven 'flying' in a direction pulling Shuren through the shadows effortlessly
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Shuren was confused, one moment they were at a mountain and now at a dark place. Shuren got adapted with the darkness quite well because of the time he had spent in caves and other weird places as a child. "So where are we going?" said Shuren still looking around himself.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theo training    Theo training  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Theo training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4