HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sora
Sora

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 3:57 am

"Uh.. are you able to help me get out of this?" Luca-Pyon asks. "Veegrowl, you're fine?"

"vee" it responds. It meant 'Yes' to Luca-kun with his Pokémon Pheromone ability.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 4:00 am

"Sure just as soon as Chomp gets back...........and here he comes now" says Sam as the Sandile scurries out of the grass with something in his jaws. After a bit of tugging Sam gets it out and it is a ___________
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 4:09 am

A red jewel (Fighting Gem)

Luca-Pyon was waiting patiently to be let down.

Last edited by Luca-Pyon on Thu May 19, 2011 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 4:12 am

"Chomp use bite" says Sam. Chomp jumps up biting through the ropes so the net falls down
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 4:47 am

Luca-Pyon got up, rather weakly to his feet. "Thanks... for that." He says to Sam, as he found himself entangled in the netting. He tried hard as he could to get it off.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 4:55 am

"No problem" says Sam pulling the net off. "Chomp search" says Sam. The Sandile quickly scurries off again.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 4:58 am

The white haired boy relaxed and sat on something,it was a _______
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:15 am

Coin that said 50yen.(XD)

The netting cought Luca-Pyon's hair a bit, but it was pulled free. It was a little hard, making him cringe. "Well... what would they want with my pokémon... and who are they?" Luca-Pyon asked, talking about the grunts.

"Vee, Veegrowl!" The Veegrowl said.

"Come back, Hinbass!" Luca-Pyon says, pulling out a pokéball and returning the Hinbass.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:20 am

"No clue, never seen them before" says Sam. Chomp scurries back again something in his jaws which Sam wrestles free
"Chomp is good at finding but not letting go" Sam comments holding the __________ up
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:38 am

Upgrade

I'm going to Rustburo. It depends on you, if you will follow or not." Luca-Pyon says.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:40 am

The white haired boy sighed"havent given you my name huh?"He then looked and saw a _________
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:46 am

"That's it! Perfect!" says Sam fumbling around trying to find the right pokeball in her bag

He spots a Eevee
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:58 am

"Eh? What is up?" Luca-Pyon asks. 'I want to get there quickly... then I can make some more PokéBlock.'
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:06 am

The white haired boy tossed it a berry
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:08 am

The Eevee jumps snatching the berry out of the air landing back on it's feet munching happily

"You'll see. Sly come out" says Sam letting out her own Eevee. Kneeling, she gives it the Upgrade which makes Sly start glowing
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:18 am

"Huh...? Wow... an Eevee?" Luca-Pyon looked at it carefully. (Careful they don't lock eyes. XD)

Veegrowl puts a paw to Luca-pyon's shoulder.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:21 am

As Sly finishs glowing it she was no longer a Eevee. Now she was a Mysteon.
"Not a eevee anymore are yah girl" says Sam and Sly pounces on her knocking her over
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:23 am

The white haired boy picked up the eevee and pet it
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:28 am

The eevee squirms free of his hands and stands perfectly balenced on his shoulder instead
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:43 am

"It's nice to be surrounded by pokémon... everywhere you look, wouldn't you agree?" Luca-Pyon said.

((P.S. Luca-Pyon wouldn't tell straight out that he has such a unique ability. If he was to tell, it would be because something happened to where it all turned to the ability.))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:46 am

(XD gary pose)

The white haired guy stood"my name is jacob"
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 12:21 am

"Hello, Jacob." Luca-Pyon says, before tripping and meeting face-to-cace with an ___________.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:20 am

A wild Battleon!
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:28 am

"Uh... Hello?" Luca-Pyon said to the Battleon.

((Keep in mind that he has an ability. XD Sam wouldn't know yet. If you want her to know, that's the best way... XD))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:30 am

Battleon licks his nose
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next