HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Doragon

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:15 am

Jacob sighs and moves out of the way as beldum uses takedown on its spine
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

The buneary flees before it can hit.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 11:25 am

Jacob sees a __________
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Battleon lets itself into a pokeball
You caught Battleon level 10 male. Any nickname?

"Well I like Mysteon better, it can learn all types of moves" says Sam petting Sly
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Luca-Pyon smiled slightly. 'Thanks,... Battleon.' He thought. He got to his feet and walked to Veegrowl. "Veegrowl... are you okay?" He asked

Veegrowl was weak and had a hard time moving.

Luca-Pyon attempted to pick up Veegrowl and take him the rest of the way. 'Too heavy...' he couldn't even lift it.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:36 pm

"I might be able to help. If Mysteon is willing and you trust me?" says Sam
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nnh... yes please." Luca says. "I'll admit, I am a bit weak." Luca-Pyon tries again to pick Veegrowl up.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 6:07 pm

"Sly use Pain Split please" says Sam

Sly uses Pain Split. Being perfectly healthy she ends up giving half her health to Veegrowl while she takes half Veegrowl's damage which makes her stagger a step before standing strong again
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Veegrowl got up again. "Vee?"

"You're okay..." Luca-pyon said. "Thanks... Sam."

Veegrowl gently licked Luca-Pyon.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 6:15 pm

"Don't thank me, thank Sly. She took half Veegrowls damage to help out" says Sam kneeling and petting the Mysteon
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 7:12 pm

"Mh... thanks... Sly." Luca-Pyon said. "I owe a lot."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Jabob sighed "ok enough with the lve fest,lets get training,or to the gym and contest"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"Alright" says Sam. Sly uses Transform turning into a Igglybuff and hopping up onto Sam's free shoulder that didn't have Volt on it
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 12:39 am

"To Rustburo City!" Luca-Pyon said, running off in the direction he hoped to be where Rustburo Ciy is.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 3:36 am

"Your on" says Sam taking off running trying to pass him
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 5:05 am

Jacob sighed and ran after them"steel is invincible!"says Jacob keeping up with them
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 5:10 am

From behind, to boys wearing a purple T on their shirt laughed. "We're going to strike soon." One of them said.

(This is a foreshadow.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4