HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sora
Sora

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:33 am

"Heh... you're nice. Want to be friends?" Luca-Pyon asks the Battleon.

((Still 10 years old.))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:49 am

"Batte" says Battleon
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:03 am

Luca-Pyon brought out a Pokéball and gently tapped the Battleon.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:04 am

Battleon jumps back avoiding the pokeball. "Battle" Battleon says again
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:13 am

"Eh.. ok. Let's battle! Go, Veegrowl." Luca-Pyon says. "You make the first move."

Veegrowl jumps up, ready for battle.

((Level?))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:20 am

Battleon races forward and uses Low Kick

(10)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:25 am

Veegrowl takes a large amount of Damage, the attack being super-effective.

"Veegrowl.. use quick attack." Luca-Pyon says.

"Vee..." the Veegrowl responds, running at the Battleon at full speed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:28 am

Battleon uses Counter letting the attack hit so Veegrowl would take twice the damage
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:35 am

Veegrowl is hit and thrown into Luca and they are both flying into a tree. "Nngh... Veegrowl... use quick attack,... again."

Veegrowl got up weakly and used quick attack another time.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:37 am

Battleon uses Counter again letting the attack hit
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:47 am

Veegrowl was sent back flying into a tree once again. "Veegrowl! Are you okay?" Luca-Pyon asks.

The Veegrowl tried hard to get up, but couldn't. ((Battleon won in other words.))

Luca-Pyon ran to Veegrowl. "Sorry... I didn't mean to... let you fall like that." He says.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:32 am

Jacob looked"can i try to catch it?"
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:41 am

Luca-Pyon shot up. "Nonononono! I wanna be partnered with it!" He said instantly.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:42 am

Jacob sighed"but your pokemon is out,do you have a 2nd?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 1:05 am

"Why do you want it? That eevee on your shoulder can become a Battleon with this" says Sam holding up the Fighting Gem she still had
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 1:07 am

"why not have that battleon,and give this one something else,that way i have two"says Jacob looking at her
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 1:20 am

"Hey pokémon aren't beings to just give away. What is it you want... battleon?" Luca-Pyon asked walking up to the Battleon. "Pokémon do have a mind of their own."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 1:34 am

"Battleon" says Battleon jumping at Luca but it was rather big so it would probably end up knocking him over
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 1:46 am

Luca-Pyon was knocked over. "Nhnh... you're nice." ((Nhnh's=cheerful laugh)).
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 2:05 am

Jacob sighed and looked for another pokemon,hopefully steel,or another jewel for eevee,and saw a _______
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 2:23 am

Weak carvanha flopping weakly aboout. It had been washed up.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 2:25 am

Jacob sighed and put it in the nearest lake,then looked at a _________
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 2:45 am

Washed up Magikarp.

"Hey what's with the washed up fish?" Luca-Pyon asked, still under the weight of the Battleon.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:05 am

Jacob tossed it also in and saw a ___________(i will eat you if its something lame)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:10 am

A bunneary that suddenly aims a Dizzy Punch at Jacob.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!   Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Journey through Petalburg Forest, on to Rustburo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next