HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega Empty
PostSubject: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Rory walked through the gates and ran to the pokemon centre where he stopped and turned to wait for Korzon to arrive.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 2:01 am

(I hope you don't mind if I join your rp?)

Will was leaning against the counter of the pokemon center, looking impatient and a little on the angry side. He had only been out on the road for 2 days and already his pokemon had managed to get himself hurt. He tried to act as if he didn't care, but he was worried, that pikachu had belonged to his family for 2 years before now. His care didn't stop the annoyance though, he was worried that his pikachu wasn't going to be strong enough to be what he needed. He would need to catch a new pokemon soon and train it to be strong enough. They had been looking for some new pokemon in some thick underbrush when a beedrill came out of the trees, he had ordered his pikachu to hit it with a thundershock, but he wasn't quick enough and got himself knocked out with one attack from the beedrill. He glanced up as the door opened and another trainer by the looks of it came into the centre, judging by his pack and clothes it was obvious that Rory wasn't new at this.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 12:10 pm

(sure you can join)
Rory looked across seeing the other guy looking at him and smiled waving before walking in to await Korzon inside he walked over to the desk casually and said "hello anyone here?" his Oshawott then came out and appeared on his shoulder smiling, Rory looked and smiled back to Oshawott laughing a little before looking back across and awaited Nurse Joy to arrive.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Will smiled too offering a friendly wave, he wasn't a complete jerk or anything, just competitive. He watched as he moved closer to the same counter he was leaning against waiting, glancing towards the Oshawott on his shoulder "nice Oshawott" he commented simply, trying to distract himself from the disappointment he felt towards his Pikachu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Rory looked to Will and said "thanks... His names Hydro" he then paused for a moment before saying "I also have an Arcanine called Blaze and a Snivy called Leaf" he then thought again not knowing what to say before saying "oh yeah the name's Rory, Rory Alpha" he awaited reply from this un-known boy.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 pm

"those sound pretty good, my names Will.. Will Ashton. My Pikachu's back there, his name is Sparks" he pointed a thumb over his shoulder behind the counter, not letting on how unhappy he currently is with his pokemon.. He tried to remind himself that he just needed some more training. "have you got any badges yet?" Will asked
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Rory nodded "yeah just got the Tri badge from Striaton City gym, Me and my fried Korzon are just on the way to see Lenora at the Nacrene City Gym" he replied continuing on "your Pikachu ok?" and awaited an answer from Will.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:26 pm

just then korzon walked in."hey nurse joy coukld you heal up my pokemon? also could you take my pokemon eggs and warm them up? my dragon egg is really soon to hatch and i mean SOON!" korzon said, " whose the dudes?" he asked rory...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:34 pm

"Will Korzon, Korzon Will" Rory said before seeing a brief glow in his bag "damn the eggs I forgot about them" he exclaimed taking the three egg's from his bag looking to them he looked back to the desk as they repeatedly flashed and called out "Nurse Joy you back there cause me and my friend sort of need some help" he then lifted the eggs onto the counter and watched them glow repeatedly showing signs of being extremely close to hatching "thanks for reminding me korzon they could have just hatched in my bag without me knowing" he said smiling.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

" i know both of mine are now glowing!!!" korzon said," NURSE JOY WE REALLY NEED YOU!!!! THERE ABOUT TO HATCH!!!!" korzon yeld in a frantic tone, "so will are you gonna travel with us?" he asked...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Rory didn't panic having overseen eggs hatching before and so he calmly took out a few scarfs from his bag handing two to Korzon to wrap round the eggs and wrapped two scarfs around his eggs aswell. He then brought out Blaze who lay down and Rory put the egg's in resting against Blaze before calling out Leaf who wrapped vines around them so they couldn't roll off and break.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 pm

korzon called out piggy and kitty. piggy sat around on egg and kitty curled up another. the eggs were now warmer. " thank you rory. so will are you joining us?" he asked as he is now awaiting a reply...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Rory just focused on the eggs not replying to take his eyes off of them just watching them and keeping them safe so he ended up putting out a bowl he filled it with warm water this bowl being big he put the egg's into it so they were still refreshed and safe when hatched.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 pm

korzon looked at rory while he did that. so thinking it was a good idea he followed what he did. the eggs shook more and more whilst still in glow...
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Will watched with curiosity as they handled the eggs, trying again not to show too much interest but at the same time he was in fact very interested. He shrugged at the question "oh yeah, he's fine.. he just had a run in with a beedrill.. he just needs a little practice.." he added as if to assure them that his pikachu was not weak. He glanced back to see if Nurse Joy was coming, he knew that she had gone back with his Pikachu awhile ago, he was beginning to get worried.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 pm

"so will wanna come with us on our journey its fine with me." korzon said as he looked at rory....
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Rory smiled as a Crack appeared on all the eggs and he spoke without looking away "here we go Korzon". (Tell you what use this to find out what mine hatch into and i'll use it for yours too: http://classtools.net/education-games-php/fruit_machine/) Korzon's began hatching as a Druddigon emerged. "congrats Korzon wait the others coming out too" he stated. The other egg having a Magby emerge from it. "Wow cool pokemon Korzon congrats" he said smiling. (your turn for me, it's easy put it the first forms of all the pokemon in each of the types I have so Dragon, Fire and Fighting it's simple)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

(almost forgot to say you can only put in the first forms of the pure types not mixed)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"I might travel with ya if your heading in the same direction I am" he shrugged. Will watched in amazement as the eggs began to hatch, never having seen anything like it.. the first two hatched to reveal the new baby pokemon and he glanced up at the two "so.. how did you wind up with so many eggs?" he asked, raising a brow
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh I just find them along the way and I found one back in Accumula town" he said not trying to reveal his life story which he just found he didn't want to bring up. Continuing to focus on the eggs.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:23 pm

"ah.. I suppose I haven't really been looking for them. I just came from Striaton myself.. I actually think I saw you leaving the gym there. You must be pretty good for defeating the gym master there."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Rory just continued focusing on the egg's as the cracks got bigger showing they were seconds from hatching.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm

one of rorys new pokemon was a tyrogue."cool pokemon!" korzon said as the other 2 started hatching. 1 fire egg hatched into a ponyta and the other was a bagon."wow cool pokemon rory! and will i found one on the street in the bushes and the other i bought from a man when i was young. i think we are heading in the same direction." korzon said...

Last edited by rockon539 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm

(Rockon you sort of failed cause I appear to have two fire type hatching's when one of them was dragon type lol re-edit to correct it)
Rory smiled looking to his newborn Tyrogue and Ponyta. Smiling he awaited the third egg to hatch.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Will eyed the new pokemon with slight interest, particularly the ponyta "those are supposed to be really strong and rare pokemon.." he commented glancing over the counter again to see if nurse joy was back with his pikachu yet, he still had a lot of training to do with him if he was ever going to be good enough to battle at a gym.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega H6Q0F8z

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next