HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
T4C
T4C

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 am

"well rory and will im gonna go battle the gym leader now so if you wanna come you can."
korzon said as he walked out and into the gym." hello? may i have a battle with lenora?" korzon said... (sorry if i spelled her name wrong)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

Will watched Korzon as he went to leave "I'll come check it out as soon as I get my pikachu back.." he stated looking over the counter again "I don't think I should leave him here."
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 am

Instead of walking into the gym, Korzon walked into a Museum. A man wearing glasses looked over, "Oh, are you here to fight the gym leader?" He asked.

Nurse Joy walked over to Will, holding in her arms was his Pikachu, looking healthy and perfectly fine.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 am

Will smiled, a look of relief on his face before he realized just how relieved he was that his pikachu was okay. "thanks.." he mentioned to nurse Joy before taking his pikachu. "I'm glad your okay, but now we're really going to have to work on your speed to keep this from happening again".

The mouse pokemon dropped his ears "pika" Will followed out after the younger kid, not wanting to miss an oportunity to watch another in battle.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:06 am

" yes sir i would like a battle please." korzon said...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

"Mhm...okay come with me." He told Korzon, leading him to the back of the museum.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:39 am

"so is the gym leader here really good?" korzon asked
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:42 am

Will followed behind the two "you don't mind if I watch do you?" he asked with a slight smile on his face, his pikachu sitting on his shoulder, his ears still drooping.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 am

The man nodded, "Oh yes, she's my wife." He informed Korzon.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Will had his hands in his pockets, his pikachu on his shoulder before he would tug lightly on his owners ears "Pika?"

"we'll leave soon.. I really want to see the fight though.." Pikachu would point towards himself "Pika?" Will frowned "no.. your not ready yet.." Pikachu growled, electric currents coming off his cheeks "Pika-pi!" Will paused "you really think you can do it by yourself? "Pika" the little mouse pokemon nodded "well.. alright, let me think about it while they're battling okay?" Sparks smiled triumphantly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Rory perked up seeing his Bagon he put the pokemon into their pokeball's and they became small and unusable so he then got up and so not to be caught put on a mask running across roof's before leaping off of it and landing on the ground removing his mask in mid air he entered the Gym seeing a battle about to kick off so he walked to the stands smiling and awaiting his turn to challenge the gym.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Will stood off to the side waiting for this mysterious gym leader to come forth, glancing around curiously, he could tell that Sparks was starting to get impatient, because little electrical sparks had appeared on his cheeks. He really wanted to prove to his owner that he could be so much better than Will thought.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Blaze (Arcanine) came out of his own accord and sat down watching the battle take place. Hydro on Rory's shoulder was just watching trying to think about his own battle with this gym leader. Rory smiled at Blaze stroking his back before looking back to the battle and waited.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:21 am

"ok ready?"korzon asked the man..."so im ready and im gonna try my hardest..." korzon then threw out 2 pokeballs and out came his piggy and kitty."are you to ready for this?" he asked them as they looked very ready for the battle to commence...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 am

Lenora finally appeared as they entered the true part of the gym. She smiled, "This isn't gonna be a double battle." She informed him as he released his two pokemon. She took out a Pokeball and released a Herdier. The pokemon was level 18 and was 5 levels higher then Piggy.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 am

"piggy you go first. piggy use ember!" korzon yeld. the level 13 tepig used ember as told to and did damage. "ok now its your turn..." korzon said...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 am

The Herdier growled as Lenora prepared her attack, "Now use Retaliate!" She said. The Dog like Pokemon tackled down Piggy, using the move.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:56 am

piggy soon got up and then i yeld,"piggy nice try now use tackle!" korzon prayed that this would work...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 am

The Herdier was hit, it didn't do too much damage though.
"Use Bite!" Lenora shouted. The dog ran over to Piggy and opened its mouth, chomping on the Pokemon.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 5:26 am

Will was leaned in watching the match with pure interest, his pikachu hanging on tightly to his shoulder to keep from falling off. He concentrated on Korzon's battle method, and then the gym trainers and he knew that his pikachu was not ready for that, he sighed trying not to show his disappointment.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Rory leapt over the edge of the viewing balcony and sat on the other side of it dangling off his Oshawott stayed wobbled but regained it's balance sitting on Rory's shoulder. Rory was watching and thinking each minute about his own gym battle with this gym leader and awaited Korzon to win which he knew he would. Rory smiled and Blaze just put his head on the barrier for the balcony watching in amazement.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 am

piggy wasnt looking so good so he korzon yeld, "ok piggy one last shot piggy use ember!" korzon yeld think it has a chance to be a critical hit...
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Will moved with the battle, not realizing he was doing it.. this is what he lived for and he realized he wanted to fight so badly, never having the chance back home.. but he thought of the humiliation it would cause if he were to lose. Sparks seemed particularly confident in himself but he couldn't fight off a wild beedrill.. should he risk his pikachu getting hurt and his humiliation for a slim shot in the dark.. her pokemon were way more prepared.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Rory blinked and turned to Will feeling something before having another intense pain go through his head like when he entered the city and let go of the bar grabbing his head he fell forward and hit the ground barely injured but still in intense pain and having more of his visions except stronger than before.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Will felt eyes on him, he was watching the match but he wondered who else was in here.. he glanced around before pikachu would point and his voice slightly panicked "Pika!" Will glanced where pikachu was pointing and ran over to the guy "hey.." he tried to get him to look at him "hey buddy are you alright?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next