HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 11:33 pm

(Aipom, Male, Lvl 6)

It may not have been wise to attack Aipom in the trees, because with little effort and the use of his tail, he gleefully dodged, laughing the entire time. That is, until the tree started smoldering and burning from the flames of the fire attack! It seemed the lighting of this tree could set the others ablaze as well! "Aipom!" Aipom called in fright as the flames reached his branch, and he jumped to the ground, transfixed by the fire eating away at the tree.
---
There search seemed to be successful, as following the cries led to a small stream. Next to the stream was the crying Pokemon, curled into a ball and obviously injured. Upon closer inspection, the Pokemon would be identified to be an Eevee, but something was off with this one. It was the color of newly fallen snow, and everyone knows Eevees are brown and not white...right?

(Eevee, Female, Lvl 6, Shiny)

((A shiny, you lucky duck :3 ))
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm

"Oh no." Jonathon muttered. He walked slowly towards the eevee, holding up a hand to stop Mist. Maybe this was why Jonathon couldn't sense. Or because Jonathon wasn't skilled with using aura yet. Still. He couldn't just leave the eevee here. Jonathon knelt down besides it. "It's ok. I'm here to help you. Ok?" He asked, cautiously placing a hand on the Eevee's white fur.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 6:41 pm

((Atlas, you just set a forest on fire, and you're using more of it??))

Aipom jumped skillfully away from the attack, and it instead hit another tree. This tree, just like the other, was set ablaze. Crying in fear, more forest Pokemon appeared out of the trees, and most ran from their burning home. Aipom stood looking at his forest companions running for safety, but he remained where he was, once more staring transfixed at the flame.
---
Eevee let out a soft cry as Jonathon placed a hand on her fur, but didn't try and get away from him. Perhaps she was too weak, or she didn't mind the contact of a human. After a few silent moments, the Pokemon lifted her head, and looked at the trainer with a soft gaze filled with trust and hope. She needed help, and it seemed that she would get it.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 pm

"Ok then. I'll get you someplace safe." Jonathon said, carefully picking up the eevee. "Hold still, if you move around to much, you might hurt yourself some more." Jonthon slowly stood up. "We'll get you back to being you're good old self in no time." Jonathon then began to carry the injure pokemon back towards the pokemon center. Mist following behind him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 7:05 pm

After being healed at the Pokemon Center, Eevee was as good as new! There was no soft crying or pained looks on her face, she seemed to be back to full health. The grateful look in Eevee's eyes seemed to be the only way of showing her thanks. Then suddenly, just after a trainer entered the building, fear flooded through her kind face, and she struggled to get out of Jonathon's grip.

Everything then became clear by what the newly entered trainer said: "Hey, you!" his voice rang out, obviously directed at Jonathon, "I saw that Eevee first, and I fought it, it's mine!" Upon hearing this voice, Eevee froze, then trembled in fear. This trainer terrified her!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Jonathon saw the trainers aura, and quickly understood the eevee's fear. "Let me set a few things straight for you." Jonathon began, keeping the eevee inh his arms. Mist floating in front of him, ready for a fight. "First of all, you may have seen and battled the eevee first, but you were no where around when I found it injured. Don't say it ran away. It couldn't. Also. I don't beileve the nurses or anyone here enjoyed you barging in like that. So. Please, just leave, it seems this eevee would rather stay with me then you."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 pm

The blaze did seem to die down when it fought with the other fire, but it did leave blackened dead trees in it's wake. Aipom looked at these trees sadly, as one of them had been his home. Anger then surged through him, and he faced the attacking Gibble. When the Pokemon reached him, he reached his tail out and grabbed Gibble, stopping the attack! He then threw him aside, but still didn't attack. Perhaps more strategy should be used in this battle, because brute force seems to not be working...
---
"So what if you found it, I weakened it, it's mine!" the angered trainer said, "And if you don't give it to me, then I'm gonna take it!" he threw a Pokeball into the air, and out came a Houndour, looking as ruthless as his trainer. "You better give me that Eevee if you know what's good for you." The savage growling of Houndour seemed to second the statement.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Jonathon gulped and took a step back. This was bad. The houndour's aura was as dark as it's trainer. And Jonathon knew he could do nothing about that. "Mist. Nasty plot." Jonathon said, trying to hide his fear. He hoped that the nurse on task would step in. After a, battles weren't exactly recommended in a pokemon center.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Aipom wasn't able to react to the sudden change in strategy, and was expecting another rushing attack, and with the new tactic, Gible managed to get a hit. Aipom flew backwards from the impact, and finally went on the offensive. He whipped his tail at Gibble, and attempted to scratch him.
---
Luckily for Jonathon and Eevee, the nurse did intervene. She seemed to have listening to the conversation (although with the other trainer yelling, it was hard not to), and she sent him out of the building. Before he left, however, he said one last thing: "Whoever you are, you better watch out. That is my Eevee, and I will get it back." Eevee relaxed in Jonathon's arms, and relief showed all over her face, but was this really the end of that dreadful trainer?
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Jonathon was scared. That trainer's aura was so dark and potent it hung there for a bit. "Thanks nurse." Jonathon said to the nurse that had saved him. Jonathon then turned back to eevee. "So. Would you like to come along with Mist and I? We could always use another team mate."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 am

((Good to know I can trust you in a forest, lol))

Aipom was speeding at Gibble, and as he was running, he ran straight at the fire! He sped through the attack, obviously damaged, but still headed at Gibble trying to use scratch. That was one motivated Pokemon!
---
"Vee!" Eevee exclaimed, happily. That seemed like as good as a yes as a Pokemon could give.

Eevee would like to join your team!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 am

Jonathon looked down at the eevee. "Ok. Looks like we'll keep you. But you need a name girl. Hmm." Jonathon said, thinking a little, scratching one of the eevee's ears. "How about I call you Dawn? That seems like a good name for you?" He said, the eevee seemed to like the name. "Well then Dawn, let's go. We have an adventure to partake in. Come on Mist." Jonathon said, leaving the pokemon center, Mist floating around behind him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 am

Before they could get far, the surprising form of a landing Dragonite appeared next to the trainer and his Pokemon. The dragon had a small letter carrying bag around his neck, obviously a mail delivering Dragonite. He reached into his bag, and handed Jonathon a letter before flying off without another glance in his direction; it must have been a busy mail day. The letter wasn't addressed to anyone and it seemed that the Dragonite gave it to the first trainer he saw: Jonathon. It was up to him to open it or ignore it, but it wouldn't do any harm to look...would it?
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

Jonathon watched the dragonite fly off and down at Dawn then at Mist. He set Dawn down so the she could run around a little. He then looked up at Mist. "So, you're my main partner on this adventure Mist. What do you think I should do about this?" The ghost type looked at the envelope and then nodded to her trainer. "Ok then, let's open this." He said as he began to open up the envelope.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Dear whomever may be reading this,

If I have finally sent this letter, then I have run out of options. They must have finally located me. I asked this letter to be given to a trainer with strength, and Dragonite does judge well. I have been avoiding it, but the time has come for outside help, so I beg you to locate me. I have been residing in a forest right outside Olivine City, but they would have moved me by now, and I cannot say where in case this letter is intercepted. Please, if you have any kindness and heart at all, go to my lab. You will find more informatn there. If you will not help, then all I can hope is that they don't kill me
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 22, 2012 5:26 pm

"Oh. This looks bad..." Jonathon said, reading over the letter again. "Mist, Dawn, we have to go. I don't know who it is, but the note, there's some sort of Aura there. It looks truthful and kind. Not like a trap. Come on." Jonathon said, heading toward the forest with his two pokemon following behind him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 am

Aipom happily danced out of the way of the speeding Gibble, laughing the entire time. He seemed to be taking the battle more as a game than something serious now. Once more, he sped at Gibble using Scratch.

---

Even after hours of wandering the forest, the only thing Jonathon and his Pokemon found were trees, rocks, and more trees and rocks. For all it seemed, the forest was simply a forest, hiding no buildings or people. But if the person who wrote the note was hiding from something, then the building they resided in would have to be well hidden too. It looked like it would be tougher than it should be to help the mysterious writer!
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 am

Jonathon slammed a fist against a tree, to no effect. "You think finding a lab in the middle of a forest would be easy. Guess not." Jonathon shrugged a little. "Well. I guess there's still one thing." Jonathon closed his eyes and began to sense for aura that matched the letter. If there was any out there, Jonathon couldn't sense it. "This is gonna take a while. Come on you two." Jonathon said, leading his pokemon through the forest.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 pm

The Fire Blast hit Aipom, and he flew backwards. The Pokeball hit him, and he was forced inside. It wiggled once, twice, then in a burst of light, he broke out! It seemed only being hit by two attacks left him strong enough to fight the capture. Angry now, Aipom rushed at Gibble, jumped up, and scratched him clear across the face. He then jumped back, and wearily watched to see what would happen next.

---

The aura of the lab seemed to radiate from deep into the forest. Concealed by immensely thick trees, it sat. There was almost no way to see it unless you knew where it was, but due to the aura coming off of it, Jonathon could easily see it. This was the place!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next