HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Bursting out of the Pokeball with a mighty screech was a Braviary, who seemed a bit confused. He looked around for his master, but only seeing Jonathon. He cocked his head to the side and studied the trainer, craning his neck up toward him as he did so. He was an oddly large bird, large enough to fit one passenger comfortably. He was still staring at Jonathon quite bemused, as if waiting for the boy to explain why he was released into his presence.

(Just for you to note, he's level 55 and does know Fly ^^)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Jonathon gulped a little when the large bird stared him down. He stood his ground though. "My name is Jonathon Montoya. I have to travel to Sinnoh and have no way of doing so on my own. Your master has loaned me to you for a time. I mean you no harm." Jonathon held out his hand as an act of kindness to the pokemon. "Will you take me as far as Sinnoh?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 pm

The Braviary cocked his head again and his eyes looked deeply into Jonathon's. In one long, fluid motion, he lowered his head and lifted it again, a nod yes. He seemed to have trusted the boy's word, and would be loyal to him while lent to his care.

Jonathon gained temporary command over Braviary!

(With this, you can control him, and treat his as one of your Pokemon for the time being, unlike Evangeline was, who worked as an NPC-type figure)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:02 pm

"Ok then. Let's go." Jonathon said, smirking. "I'm ready Summer. Let's go find Magnus." Jonathon climbed up onto Braviarys back and looked towards the door. "Let's go."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Summer appeared not a moment later, and released her own Pidgeot. Nodding to him without speaking, she jumped atop her own bird and took to the sky. Taking the lead, she held the GPS close... following it to whatever epic adventure in Sinnoh it would lead...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the bay(Open to all who want)   Down by the bay(Open to all who want) - Page 12 H6Q0F8z

Down by the bay(Open to all who want)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12