HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to see the Pokemaniac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 pm

"Yes. They are moves I've learned from Trask's men. I only use Pokemon to train them, and use in trainer battles. But if I need to defend myself, or someone gets on my nerves, I use my own moves. Whether it be human or Pokemon." Said Lucas.

He taped his headband. "But...I don't know what to do other than wait for blue. She's apart of the Nakama so I won't leave her behind.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:20 am

(Nakama?)

Bill nodded. "Well, it's getting late. I guess I'll just..." He went over and picked up the key left on the counter. "Come on." He stifled a yawn.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 am

"Uh, Dude...it's only 7:30 pm." said Lucas. "You go to bed this early?"

[Nakama= Japanese term for Crew/Friend/Group/etc]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 am

"Yep." Bill slouched off inside. "Are you coming?" A voice wafted back.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 am

"No, you go ahead." said Lucas. Once Bill left, he turned to Genesis. "Can you believe that? 7:30 P.M.? Who goes to bed at THAT time?" he asked. Genesis shrugged.

They continued the rest of the night normally: Eating Dinner, Bathing, Letting the Pokemon out to Play, etc. However, all night something was bothering Lucas. Before he wanted to go to bed, he sat on a couch to think. He put the tip of his finger up to his Temple, and had a rather annoyed expression on his face. Lucas, what is it?, asked Genesis. "I'm not sure, Genesis. It must be about Blue." Lucas said. He crossed his arms. "Funny. I've never been concerned about anyone injured. I've seen it alot back home. Hell, Trask had his appendix removed. He could of died, and I was able to ignore the worriness. But...this is different for some reason". Genesis just nodded.

By 11, Lucas was in bed. Of course, he was bothered still. Bill and Genesis snored away, but Lucas was more awake then the night before. When he couldn't take it anymore, he got out of bed, and went into Blue's infirmiry room. The nurse was sleeping, so the Chansey was in charge of the ward, and it let Lucas in because it understood. Lucas pulled up a chair by Blue's hospital bed. He decided to stay by her side for the night. "You are apart of my team. As the leader I must make sure the members are okay." said Lucas. A few moments later, Lucas put his head on the bars on the bed-side and instantly fell asleep. And he would be there when Blue would wake.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 8:37 am

Blue's eyes flickered open. She sat up, her face illuminated in the moonlight streaming in through the open window. Suddenly she caught sight of something. A Spearow nesting on the windowsill. Blue paled and was about to scream when she noticed Lucas. With evident effort, she swallowed the scream bubbling in her throat. Lucas seems to be in a troubled sleep. I - I must not wake him! With these thoughts, she cuddled back in her sheets, trying to block out the thoughts of the Spearow.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 pm

As Blue was trying to get back into sleep, Lucas' head started tilting in his arms on the bars of the bedside. He seemed to be dreaming about something. Something bad...

Then he started muttering in his sleep. "No..." "Don't you dare..." "I will not let you win" . Then he jolted a little. "You monster..." he muttered. Lucas could be seen looking angry to the point of about to cry, but suddenly, his nightmare stopped. Lucas finally became peaceful and stopped muttering. He looked like he was normally sleeping again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 11:00 am

Blue looked at Lucas, half frightened. Even in his sleep he was highly unpredictable! She rolled away some distance to avoid being whacked if he came to the point of thrashing around. At lat she was lulled into a deep sleep.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 am

Eventually, Morning came. And Lucas awoke to see Blue was still in bed. He put his head back and gave a small groan.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Blue rolled over, her mouth slightly ajar. She rolled some more and nearly fell off. Once again she rolled and this time she did fall off. "Ow...that hurt..." She yawned, rubbing her head sleepily. "Oh hey Lucas..." She got up groggily and walked over to the little sink in the corner of the room. After splashing some water on her face, she looked herself again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Lucas jumped. "Blue...you're...you're...awake..." he said. He walked over and hugged her. "I'm sorry...I couldn't stop that grunt from hurting you...I'm the leader of a team and I let one of my teammates down..." he said frantically.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 am

Blue was lifted off her feet as Lucas hugged her. "No Lucas. I'm fine, see?" She said, trying to sound reassuring.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Lucas still looked downcast. "And I let that grunt go....I couldn't beat him up like I did to the ones before, and I don't know why. All I did was keep him from taking his things..." he said. Then, reason seemed to take his place. "...but then again...I only gave up fighting him to get you to safety..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Blue giggled. Even in her battered state, she couldn't help but find humour in everything. "Why Lucas! That's almost sweet!" She batted her eyelashes playfully at him. "I'm starving. What's for breakfast?" She asked as she skipped out of the room like a Mareep.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Lucas couldn't help but blush.

As he followed her out, Genesis came up to Lucas and whispered in his ear. "Are you serious?" he said. Genesis nodded. "How do you like that, he went to bed a 7 pm and he's STILL sleeping. Hey Blue, before breakfast why don't we wake Mr. Narcalyptic up? Incase you don't know who that is, I'm talking about Bill."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:14 am

"Sure." Blue looked surprised. Soon enough, she was as his door knocking. "Bill?" She hollered. No sound. She tried the door. It easily opened. Bill was slouched across the whole bed, snoring. Blue tried shaking him. Then she got cross and sent out Wartortle. A mischievious glint came in her eyes.

"Hey Wartortle." She whispered something. He jumped up on top of Bill and puffed out his cheeks. Then he let loose a large jet of water straight in his face. "Wha- what the- BLUE! What is wrong with you?!" Bill bellowed. Blue giggled and skipped out of the room, avoiding the pillow thrown by him. Wartortle gazed at Bill matter of factly. "Why didn't you wake me up the normal way?!" He cried in despair. A modest look flickered across Wartortle's face. Dude, are you kidding? You sleep like the dead. With that, it followed it's mistress.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 am

"Dang. I was gonna blast my favorite Iron Maiden song." said Lucas.

"By the way you two, I need you guys to promise me something: PLEASE don't get yourself in a dangerous situation. I could never forgive myself if anything happened to either of you. Blue, I promised Oak I'd keep you safe, and already I let that slip. So I pledge to this day to be a better leader and ensure the safety of my crew, and you two need to help out on that. We clear" he said, firm as any leader.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 am

A smile playing on Blue's mouth, she tried to look solemn. "Right. Of course." She said, suppressing a giggle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:17 pm

"Oh Blue, you're such a cutie." said Lucas.

"Yeah I know what you're thinking. I'm not stupid, I used to act like you." he said. Then he smiled. "Look, if you want another piggyback ride from me, just ask. But it really isn't a pleasure when you're rushing someone to the hospital.". He laughed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 pm

"Really? I hope you acted like me when you were 10-11, because that's what I am." She said, amused.

Blue smiled. "Guess who just volunteered to carry me." She said sweetly, patting Lucas' cheek before lightly bounding onto his back.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 pm

[Hey, I thought you said she was 15/16! No Fair!]

Lucas could carry anything, but he staggered when Blue jumped onto her. He wasn't ready for a pounce
Then, Genesis got a mischievous look on his face. "NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!" said Lucas. "Moshpit!" Said Genesis. And the Magnum jumped into the barrage and caused both humans to crash to the ground.

Lucas sat up and realized something. "Wait a minute Blue...you're...10?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 7:40 am

(Oh god am I forgetting?! >^< Sorry! ...What was she? 15? 16? I'll just make it 15.)

"No. I'm 15." Blue said, sitting leaned back on the ground, her arms supporting her and her feet splayed apart from the knee. She giggled. "Well. Sorry about that." She got up. "Let's go. We haven't challlenged this gym leader yet."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 am

"Ok, but I think we should-"said Lucas. Suddenly, a low growl came from nowhere. "What's that?!" said Lucas.

Genesis jumped into Lucas' arms. "Oh no! Jack the Houndoom has tracked me down!" he said. The growl came back. "No you idiot...that's just my stomach growling. I'm hungry." said Lucas.

Genesis: Ooof!

"So...chow time?" Lucas said to his team.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 am

"Sur- Oh Arceus! We forgot about the Zorua!" Blue said in horror. However, the Zorua had crept in Lucas' bag again and was sleeping. Blue heaved a sigh of relief. "That's good. It needs all the rest it can get." Bill was over in an instant. "Zorua, did you say? They are extremely rare. Where did you get one?" He said excited.

"In the forest." Blue stated. "Ah. It had been known that there was a Zoroak and Zorua there. Plenty of sightings." Bill said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 am

"It's still sleeping? Wow. He's more narcalyptic than Bill!" said Lucas.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Off to see the Pokemaniac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago-
Jump to: