HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to see the Pokemaniac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Slowpoke slept on, the Flamecharge scorching it's damp skin.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Lucas slapped himself in the face. "When will it end?!", he said.

Then he sent Genesis back, and let lillipup out. "Use Thunderbolt!". And he did.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am

(Sorry for the late reply.)

The Thunderbolt hit bang on. Slowpoke wouldn't be able to take another hit like that. Unfortunately the Slowpoke woke up with a jolt (pun not intended.). It looked angry and gave another Yawn at Lillipup, before unleashing a Water Gun and then falling back asleep with Rest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

[Yay you're back!! And I didn't even see this post.]

Lillipup easily dodged yawn, but got hit with water gun and was NOT happy. He went along and did another thunderbolt.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 3:20 am

(Temporarily molding while Flame is away~)
Slowpoke continued to sleep, the Rest having restored his health a bit and dampening the progress they had made to damage him. The only indication of having been hit by the Thunderbolt was a small shudder and pause of the snoring. Slowpoke continued to sleep.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 am

Lucas lowered his head. "This is just getting annoying..." he said.

Lillipup didn't know what else to do, so he just gave another Thunderbolt attack at Slowpoke.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 am

(I guess I'll take it up again?)

Slowpoke didn't budge as it took another Slowpoke. By now anyone could see Slowpoke was in low health. It couldn't take another Thunderbolt.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 pm

"Alright, go." said Lucas. "Thunderbolt!"

Lillipup gave one final thunderbolt on Slowpoke for a finishing move.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Strangely enough, Slowpoke woke up with a start and shuffled out of the way. Suddenly it fainted. Few sparks peeled away from the Thunderbolt, which was close by, and struck Slowpoke.

Lillipup gained 18 exp!
Lillipup grew to level 17 with 14 exp remaining!

(Err...Lillipup can evolve now but do you want to stop the evolution again?)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 pm

"Ugh! About freakin time!" said Lucas. He turned around, and missed Lillipup resist another Evolution.

[In other words, I'll wait a little longer.]

Emerald recalled his Lillipup. "Ugh, I'm sick of all this battling. When's Blue gonne get back?" he sighed. Genesis shrugged.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Blue came rushing back. "Hey, My Wartortle absolutely sweeped those Hikers." She stopped to giggle. "Silly them. They only carry Rock pokemon."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Lucas looked Tired and angry. "Well I hope YOU were having fun!" he said. "I fought a Pokemon called Slowpoke, and the friggin thing wouldn't faint! I don't think I've seen Genesis this tempered, and he's a magby."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 pm

"You just need to cool down." Blue was taken aback at her first glance of an irritated Lucas. "Don't worry. Slowpokes are a pain. After all, I have fought them..." She looked around.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:11 pm

"Alright, I'll cool off." Lucas sighed. "But is there any way around to Bill's house without having to go through more trainers?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:14 pm

"Hmm... Oh look!" Blue jumped on a thing lying on the ground. She held it up. "An Oran Berry!" Suddenly realising it had no reference to the question whatsoever she blustered out "Er...way..without trainers..." Regaining her composure she looked north. "Hmm...We can avoid everyone except one trainer with an Oddish and a Bellsprout."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Lucas sighed. "Alright. But can you help me with this one?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:22 pm

"Sure." Blue giggled, a plan obviously on her mind. They approached the lass. "Hi! I'm so jealous. My friend has cuter pokemon than I do." Blue stared. "So what does that have to do with us?" The lass hesitated. "Nothing. Battle me!"

Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 003

VS

Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 B000 Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 B026
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Lucas sent out Comet the Charmander.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:53 pm

"Oh...A fire type.." The lass sounded dismayed as she sent out her Oddish and Bellsprout. Blue looked at the pokemon and a mischievious smile played at the corners of her mouth. She plucked a pokeball and flung it on the ground. A snake like pokemon slithered up. "ARBOK!" A harsh, raucous cry sent birds flying.

"Arbok, Glare!" The large serpentine serpent stared at the puny grass forms cowering beneath him. With one glance, he paralyzed them and Bit down hard on Oddish prompting it to faint. "All yours." Indicating towards Bellsprout, Blue waved an outstretched hand in the appropriate gesture.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Lucas suddenly turned purple. "Why me..." he said, and then he fell back and fainted. Comet didn't know what to do, so he went ahead and scratched the Arbok.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 1:28 pm

"Hey! Why are you attacking my Arbok!" Blue yelled. Arbok hissed in anoyance but ignored the Charmander. It leapt at the Bellsprout and Bit it, before Slamming into it. The Bellsprout promptly fainted. Arbok gave a mocking, hissing laugh before being returned by Blue. "Let's go- Woah!" Blue suddenly turned to Lucas and saw him on the ground.

She took out a bottle of water and splashed some on his face, then took out a handkerchief and fanned him furiously, trying to wake him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm

[Charmander attacked Arbok because I misread your post]

Lucas slowly started to wake. "Pancakes ready?" he asked. He then fully woke up, and noticed Arbok and the fainted Bellsprout. Lucas gave a yelp, and turned away in a sitting position, shaking. "Ehh, Comet, do your thing on whatever comes next. Comet prepared himself.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm

"Pancakes?" Blue giggled. "Hey. Let's go. Her pokemon are over." So saying, Blue got up, returning Arbok with a flick of her wrist. "Let's go meet Bill!" She said, turning.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Lucas looked up, saw that Arbok was away, and sighed in relief. "Alright, good." he said, getting up. "Onward!" he exclaimed moving forward with Blue tagging behind.

They both saw it close: a Beautiful Cottage on land that looked pretty expensive, complete with a bridge. "Is THAT Bill's house?" asked Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 pm

"Yep. And rumour has it that he has a secret back garden where all sorts of ultra-rare and even legendary pokemon reside." Blue said, eyeing the house.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Off to see the Pokemaniac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago-
Jump to: