HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Card
Card

The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 am

Suddenly, a patrol of grunts passed by and saw Kyu.
"Hey! The boss says that you have to stay in that room!"
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 am

"Well, it seems we have company." Kyu remarked dryly. "Let's give them a little something to deal with, hm? Ralts, Psyshock! Dwebble, Rock Blast!"
Ralts send a wake of psychic energy at the grunts, while Dwebble fired rocks at them. Kyu turned and ran, his two Pokemon and Apollo hot on his heels.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 am

The grunts used their own Pokemon to deflect the attacks and chased Kyu. A female grunt stood infront of Kyu and heard the patrol coming, so she grabbed Kyu and dragged him to a room, letting the Pokemon inside as well, and shut the door. The patrol passed by shouting things.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 am

Thinking he had been captured again, Kyu backed up. "And who are you?" he asked. "Another boss with plans to capture Legendary Pokemon?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 am

The female grunt smiled, but it was a warm smile, different from the evil grins of the other grunts. She flipped her hair here and there, and it became brown.
"I'm Gardenia. The gym leader of Eterna City."
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 am

"Oh...." Kyu felt embarrassed. "Um....sorry about that. But what is a Gym Leader doing inside of Team Galactic's headquarters?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 am

"I'm investigating. I've heard that there was something happening, so I came by in disguise to infiltrate. Looks like I found something interesting."
She pointed at Kyu and the Pokemon. Apollo walked up to her with a sad face.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 7:15 am

"Yes, you have." Kyu said. "I overheard what Team Galactic's plan is: to capture the Legendary Pokemon Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus. But first things first, this Pikachu's trainer, and my friend, Trucy Wright, has been captured by someone who I think is the boss of the team. We need to rescue her."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Gardenia squatted so that she was eye level with the Pikachu.
"Don't worry. We'll rescue your trainer."
She pet the Pikachu, and it smiled happily.
"Now then, we have to get to the main control room. That's probably where that guy you were talking about is keeping your friend. But first, you'd better put this on."
The gym leader handed him a bluish green wig and a Team Galactic suit.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Kyu put on the outfit, and soon he looked like any other grunt. He turned to Gardenia and waited for her to give the approval to go.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Gardenia put on the suit once again, and she opened the door just a crack; enough for her to look outside. There were many grunts walking by, but they all looked rather stupid, so she told Kyu to walk out with her. He was to not move away from her, no matter what.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Kyu nodded and followed the Gym Leader out of the room. The duo walked down several hallways, until they finally reached the door to the main control room. Kyu brought out Ralts and Dwebble's Poke Balls, and whispered to Gardenia, "If this is the main control room, chances are that man is going to be here. Trucy and I briefly battled against him, but we were no match for his main Pokemon- a Spiritomb."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

"That's because the Spiritomb is at least level 80. I borrowed a PokeDex from someone and checked earlier. We just have to turn the Spiritomb against the man."
Gardenia replied, and she got a PokeBall ready for a fight, as well.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"That would explain that." Kyu said, smiling painfully. "We didn't stand a chance against it then. But... How do we turn a Pokemon against its master? I tried releasing it from his control back in the forest, but that failed."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

"You have to appeal to the Pokemon. I'm sure that if we convince the Spiritomb that its master doesn't care about it, it will definitely help us."
Gardenia replied, giving a mild smile as well.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm

"That might work." Kyu remarked. "Guess there's nothing to do but try." He brought out Ralts and Dwebble, and got ready to enter the control room.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Inside was the man from earlier and some buzzing or whirring machinery. One of the machines appeared to be a sort of capsule and inside was some blurry creature. However, on closer inspection, the creature was Trucy! Apollo bounced up and down at the sight, and Gardenia had to tell him to calm down.
"Ah. Are you grunts I sent for? Come here and I'll discuss the plan."
The man was speaking to Gardenia and Kyu. Gardenia saluted, then said,
"Yes, sir!"
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 am

Kyu mimicked Gardenia perfectly, and then waited for instructions. He glanced over at Trucy, who seemed unharmed...but she still looked trapped. He started mentally thinking of a way to get her out safely, but first he had to listen to the plan.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:04 am

"Now then, you both see that girl in the Extractor machine, correct?"
The man pointed to the machine/capsule that Trucy was in. Gardenia nodded and a smile was on her face, but her fists were clenched and shaking with anger.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 3:18 am

Kyu, like Gardenia, was barely able to keep his anger in check. His face was set into an impassive mask, but he kept twitching in anger. He also nodded, wondering what was going to happen next.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 am

"That girl has the power to predict the future. She also has a kind of 'magical' bond with any Pokemon she encounters. You do know what that means, correct?"
The man grinned evilly. Gardenia gasped at the realization.
"You don't mean-?!"
The man nodded and she clenched her fists even harder, but kept a straight happy face.
"This means that Team Galactic will become the strongest organization in the universe, right?"
The man just laughed evilly as a response.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 4:09 am

Kyu's eyes widened at the realization. "Yes indeed, boss." he managed to reply, although he was getting madder by the second. He knew that the time to fight was near, as they had to rescue Trucy before they were dismissed.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 5:25 pm

"That girl has the ability to form a bond with any Pokemon she encounters. She can even predict parts of the future! So, with this machine,"
The man put his hand on the 'Extractor' capsule machine that Trucy was in.
"We'll force the girl to work for us!"
Gardenia gasped again, and asked,
"Exactly how are you going do that, sir?"
The man scowled for some reason, and replied,
"Don't call me 'sir' anymore. I'd prefer if you called me by my actual name. Beluga."
Gardenia apologized, and he decided to continue.
"Anyways, you both know that there is a bit of evil in everyone's hearts, correct?"
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 am

So his name is Beluga, Kyu thought. "Yes Beluga." he responded to the question, knowing all too well what was about to happen.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 am

"Well, using this machine, we'll extract the good in this girl's heart. This will cause her to become more evil as her soul tries to fill the empty void where the good once was. Do you two understand?"
The man, not even waiting for an answer began to start up the machine.
Gardenia leaned towards Kyu, and whispered,
"We can't let him complete this plan! It'll end in catastrophe, and youe friend could get injured. We should strike now."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)   The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Challenge: Eterna (Kyu622 + Zorua)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next