HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decisions Decisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Decisions Decisions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 am

The Shinx's continued to watch, sitting down knowing that Kricketot, couldn't properly use Bide unless, he's attacked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Jeff smirks "Swinub, tackle Krickitot" Swinub tackles Krickitot, being hurt has gotten weaker, but was able to use Bide so it was used on the weaker Shinx
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:03 pm

The female Shinx tried to dodge it but, was struck reeling back and fainting, the Male Shinx becoming angered by this, using Swift on Swinub and Kricketot full power.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Swinub stood in front of Krickitot to take all the damage to protect Krickitot, Krickitot uses Growl while Swinub uses Tackle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Shinx leapt aside, using another Swift on both of them, trying to take them both out, before they could take him out.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Swinub took the hit faint, leaving Krickitot wide open, who was still hit and fainted "This is stupid, go Devras!" he sent out Devras, who instantly ran in with a bite
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Shinx, swiftly moved aside unleashing another torrent of stars upon, Devras powered by the anger over, his friends defeat.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Devras was then looks at Shinx furiously "Get him Devras!" Devras smirks and runs at him with another bite
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Shinx was clamped down on by Devras taking a large amount of damage trying one final Swift attack at close range aiming, to strike Devras in the head with it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Devras was hit in the head and was hurt by it, but Devras completely ignored it and went for another bite
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 pm

As, Shinx was clamped down on further, he fainted in Devras' jaws falling to the floor next to the Female Shinx.

(Kricketot gains 3 exp, Devras gains 5 exp)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Jeff ran to the Center to heal his pokemon again
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Nurse Joy breathed an exasperated sigh when she saw Jeff return with his pokemon, simply saying to him
"Welcome back, just put the Pokeball's on the desk and we'll deal with them when we have a chance"
the Pokemon Centre being no less busy than earlier on, in fact if anything it was more busy.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm

"Nah, I'm just going to the PC first" he said as he walked over to it. He decided to transfer all but Ditto and Misdreavus, and takes out Zekrom, Infernape, Scizor, and Venusaur
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Nurse Joy shrugged watching him, the pokeballs going in one end and transporting through the system, to Professor Rowan's lab, his other four pokemon being sent to him, once Jeff had done that Nurse Joy asked
"Is that all then?"
looking between both Jeff and her work.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

"Yeah, no worries" he said, he walks outside and wonders how he will make his two highest levels obey him and not disobey him "Hm... I wonder"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:11 pm

It was then that Gardenia passed him outside the pokemon centre glancing at him and then going off towards a cliff near the edge of town, which not many knew about, for some special training with her pokemon.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Jeff decided to leave her to her own buisness so he kept thinking. "I guess I can go fight some things... maybe find some soothe bells for the two..." he says as he looks around
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

(As a gym leader she could have helped you get to be more friendly with your pokemon but, whatev's I guess)

Within a few minutes a Garchomp (Male - lvl 95) stomped into their paths staring them down angrily. It appeared that Jeff had trespassed into his territory and Garchomp wasn't one for talking things over, launching himself at Jeff and using Dragon Claw, his claws emanating a blue color as, he slashed them at Jeff.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 pm

(I didn't know, oops XD)
Jeff took out Infernape to fight "Let go Infernape!" he said, and the Infernape took the attack and used Mach Punch
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Garchomp immediately tunneled underground with dig, circling Infernape before bursting out straight in front of it, hoping to catch it off guard with a straight on attack, using Sand Tomb first, which weakened the ground around Infernape, causing it to become incredibly easy for Infernape to sink. Garchomp then following it up with a Dual Chop move, lunging at Infernape and aiming to strike it with his two arms violently.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 pm

All three moves succeeded, it surprised Jeff how fast the Garchomp. "Infernape! Try a Flamethrower!" Jeff yelled, but was ignored as Infernape stood there and didn't do anything
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am

Garchomp laughed using a Dragon Rage attack on Infernape, opening his mouth as the energy built up in his stomach unleashing itself as a blue-purple dragon-like energy.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 11:23 am

Infernape was hit "Great... I made a huge mistake" he says as his Infernape stands there still
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 am

Garchomp then dived underground once more taunting Infernape from below with dig and leaping out again using Dual Chop striking out at Infernape with it's two arms.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Decisions Decisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next