HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decisions Decisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Decisions Decisions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 pm

"Ah-ha that explains it, come with me"
Gardenia remarked turning off the machines handing Jeff's pokeball to him and leaving the gym. Once Jeff was out she locked the door and headed up the cliff again leading Jeff along.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Jeff followed her as he put his pokemon onto his belt, he wondered what was going to happen
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 pm

As they reached the top of the cliff they came across Gardenia's secret cave which contained the best training equipment around, Gardenia leading him in saying
"Come on then, training in here you guys should become great friends and they should start to listen to you"
Gardenia allowing them to use the multitude of equipment, going over to an exercise bike and letting her Roserade out, starting to use it, training alongside her pokemon, this helping to strengthen their bond.

(You can use any piece of training equipment you can think of and if Jeff needs help in a minute then she will assist)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 10:01 pm

(Question, were you the one that said you were going to make the ghost steel type pokemon?)

Jeff smiles and let's out Infernape and his black Scizor "Alright you two let's train" he said with great enthusiasm as he started training and using the equipment. After a while of training, Jeff was tired and Infernape and Scizor was returned to their pokeballs "Alright... That's good..." Jeff said "Time to go for the gyms!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 10:05 pm

(Answer, yes I was soon)

Gardenia watched in an inquisitive way then saying
"How are you lot getting along now then?"
ready to go when, Jeff was but, wanting to how they was now.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 3:36 am

"I'll check" He said as he let out his two pokemon "Let's go get in a battle!" he said as he walked out of the building
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Gardenia smiled
"Ok then, follow me"
getting off the exercise equipment she made her way out of the cave and towards the gym watching Jeff and his pokemon as she walked along observing how they interacted.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Jeff and the two pokemon kept following, Infernape and Jeff being excited and seemed like they can't wait, while Phantom is following and seeming to want us to hurry up, in matter fact, he decides to decides to run all the way to the gym
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Gardenia was impressed with Infernape and Jeff, but not so much with Phantom as he was still acting rather distant. Quickly going to the gym and opening the door proceeding through to the battlefield and standing there waiting for Jeff, calling out
"You ready then?"
and clutching at a Pokeball on her belt.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 12:43 am

"Alright, let's start, let's go Infernape, get ready for a battle!" Jeff said very enthusiastic, Infernape smiles, ready for the battle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Gardenia nodded
"I agree, Go Cherubi!"
launching the pokeball out onto the field as, Cherubi (Female - lvl 19) appeared in a burst of white light. A referee then appearing from a side room and announcing
"This is a three-on-three battle between Gardenia the gym leader and Jeff the challenger, with only the challenger being allowed to make substitutions so, battle begin!"
Gardenia sparking into action
"Now Cherubi use Magical Leaf!"
Cherubi doing as it was told unleashing a Magical Leaf attack on Infernape except it was aiming to use them on Infernape's legs.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Infernape jumped up to dodge "Alright! Rush at Cherubi with a Fire Punch!" Jeff said, and when Infernape landed and ran at Cherubi with burning fists
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Gardenia beckoned across
"Out of the way Cherubi and show them the true power of your Magical Leaf attack!"
Cherubi dashing out of the way with incredible speed before summoning a great power from deep within itself and using another Magical Leaf except this time with even more power than anyone had ever seen.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Infernape was hit, and to Jeff's surprise, it looked like it hurt "Shake it off and fire a flamethrower!" Infernape sucked in some air and blew out the flaming gas. "Let's hope we get this hit!" Jeff said, pumped up because it seems like Infernape now listens to him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Gardenia knew the perfect strategy for this attack that maneuvered through the air,
"Cherubi, Roll Out"
Cherubi immediately moving into a powerful forwards roll picking up speed and power as she used Roll Out (Egg Move). This helping her to travel underneath the Flamethrower avoiding it, Cherubi barreling towards Infernape's legs.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Infernape was sweeped at his feet by the rolling Cherubi, now Jeff didn't know what to do "Mach Punch!" he said, Infernape ran at the Cherubi and threw quick punches at the pokemon
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Cherubi used her superior speed to avoid the Mach Punch before continuing the Roll Out attack assault on Infernape's legs.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Infernape was hit again and was getting really mad "Infernape! Overheat!" Jeff said, Infernape used Overheat, with this he powered it up with the heat of his anger
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Cherubi however avoided the beam of heat by harnessing the momentum from the Roll Out attack then continuing with the attack building power each time it's used. Attempting for a third strike on Infernape's legs.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Jeff has no idea what to do, but soon, he smirked "Use Fire Punch while Cherubi rolls at you!" and Infernape took this chance of when Cherubi get's close, he will punch with a flaming fist
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Cherubi then changed direction to circle Infernape like a Sharpedo before trying to strike it in the legs from behind.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Infernape was hit and fell to the ground, he was getting weak. He ran at Cherubi with a flaming fist "You can do it!" said Jeff, hoping Infernape could land a hit at least once
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Cherubi continued the attack, colliding head on with the Fire Punch trying to hold it off. The moves were evenly matched due to Roll Out's ability to gain power each time it hits. Cherubi moving like a wheel stuck in the mud before slipping underneath the fist having taken quite some damage, trying to strike Infernape in it's legs once more to hinder it's movement.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Infernape took the last hit and layed there, fainted "Hm, well that sucks for me, ready for the next one?" he says as Scizor walks in front of him
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Gardenia nodded as Cherubi continued to circle the battlefield picking up speed then calling across
"Ready when you are, in fact i'll allow you the first move"
smiling as she was confident of her win.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Decisions Decisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next