HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting life as a coordinator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Starting life as a coordinator. Empty
PostSubject: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 am

RuRu's Outfit:

RuRu walked along the streets of Rustboro, looking around at all of the common rabble. They were all simply dressed, something that RuRu absolutely despised. If they were going to go outside of the house, dress decently. At Least there were a few, dressed in suits on their way to work, although it could hardly be called high fashion, unlike what RuRu was wearing. She looked like some kind of medieval princess, her sleeves trailing behind her. On her shoulder was her only friend, Joltik, although many didn't notice due to his size. Walking to the city outskirts, RuRu started looking for pokemon to catch or battle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Suddenly a wild Teddiursa appeared! It looked eager for a battle.

[Lvl 6, male]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 3:29 pm

RuRu watched as a teddiursa jumped in front of her. RuRu hadn't battled in a long time, so this was going to be a good warm up.Years ago she would've considered this pokemon cute, now she considered it a false portrayal of this worlds innocence. Not even giving the Teddiursa a chance, she yelled "Joltik, use thunder wave, then fury cutter! Make it realize the cruelty of this world."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 am

Teddiursa dodged Fury Cutter, but got hit with Thunder Wave. Despite being Paralyed, it went up and used Scratch on Joltik.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:32 am

Being as small and nimble as it was, Joltik hopped out of the way of the scratch and upon the command of RuRu uses electro web, aimed at the opponents feet. This was an attempt to deal damage and slow down the teddiursa.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 am

It slowed Teddiursa down, but it retaliated with a Fake Tears move.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 am

Joltik's special attack harshly fell, as it saw the young pokemon crying but received reassurance from RuRu"Don't be fooled! I know what real tears look like and they are not real!" Slightly but not entirely reassured, the joltik used fury cutter, leaping at the other pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:53 am

The Fury cutter hit 5 times with Criticl damage. The poor Teddiursa tried to retaliate with Lick, by Licking the Joltick as it finished the attack.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

Joltik was hit by the lick and was sent back onto the grass near RuRu. "Such an innocent little pokemon.. The world is not like you think it is, and I'm going to show that to you." RuRu said, as she threw a pokeball at the teddiursa.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:03 am

Teddiursa went in. The Ball shook Once...then Twice...and a Third time...then Click!

Congladuration, you've caught a Teddiursa! Would you like to give it a Nickname?
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 am

RuRu Picked up the pokeball and smirked. "No nickname. I don't nickname my pokemon. They are what they are and nothing else." She threw the pokeball up and pressed the button, letting teddiursa out. "Walk with me. You aren't missing a second of whatever adventure we find, whether you like it or not." With that RuRu made her way to the pokemon center, and asked nurse Joy in an unusually polite way to heal her pokemon. Even RuRu wasn't moody enough to make trouble with a pokecenter nurse.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 am

"Sure thing!" said Nurse Joy, slightly intimidated by the appearance of this girl, but flattered by her manners. She took the Pokeballs and put them in a machine. a Few seconds later, they popped back out again. Joy handed them over to RuRu. "Okay! All happy and healthy! Take Care!" she said with a bow.

Just then, a mysterious Pichu wandered into the Pokemon center. It bumped into RuRu as it playfully ran, and looked up at the girl. By the looks of it, it didn't look wild at all.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:26 am

RuRu looked down at the Pichu, obviously owned by a trainer. She looked down at the pokemon, not looking particularly happy with the patch of mud now showing on her boots. "Wheres your trainer? He owes me new boots." The mud stain was obviously showing although it was quite small and RuRu was simply moody She looked down at the pichu, expecting an answer.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:34 am

Any Pokemon this size would have been scared, but this Pichu simply shrugged.

At that point, a boy, about 15, came in. He had long blonde Curly hair, blue eyes, and looked pretty nerdy. He came running in, looking hastilly.

"Pichu? Oh there you are ya little- whoa!" he said, as he stepped in, slipping on mud, crashing to the floor. Pichu went up to his Trainer, by his side. "Are you alright?" said Nurse Joy behind the counter. "I guess." said the trainer, dazed.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:38 am

RuRu smirked as the boy slid on the mud, and then walked up to him, an evil grin on her face. "You. Is this your pichu? You're buying me new boots then." The boy was obviously a clutz, and didn't look like he had experience with girls. This would be fun, thought RuRu.

Last edited by MrJaffa on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:40 am

Usually, boys would be intimidated by the appearances of Trainers. But this boy, who saw all people as Equal, looked up. "What? New Boots?" he said, picking himself up.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:46 am

This boy did not seem intimidated by RuRu something that blatantly annoyed her. "Yes, new boots. Look at them. Your filthy pokemon got a mud stain on one. If you don't have the money, then you'd better earn it, and you're staying with me until then."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:48 am

The boy adjusted his farmer style cap. He was suspicious of the situation. "But..." he looked at her boots. "They look fine to me!" he said.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:03 am

As the boy bent down to look at her boots, and said that they were fine, the evil smile that was on her face, and she pulled back her leg, and kicked him hard. "Pervert!" she said, unnecessarily loud. After she had pulled everyone's attention, she simply walked out. "Whatever" She said on her way out. (headed back to where I was before.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 am

"Ow." the boy said. He had been use to being treated and hit like this. He got up and ran over to RuRu. "Hey wait. Please, I'm anything but a pervert. And I'm sorry if I ruined your boots." he said once he caught up to her.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:17 am

"Whatever. I'll believe you for now, but you're coming with me." She said as the boy caught up with her. She didn't give a reason, but she wanted him to follow her simply to see how he reacted to situations. To someone like her, this was a chance for top quality humor. "What's your name?" She said bluntly, grabbing the boy by the collar so that he could not leave.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:21 am

This made him pretty nervous. "Uh, I'm Zach. Zach Satoshi." he said nervously. He waited to see what this girl would do to her.

Last edited by EmpoleonZach on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:25 am

"That names okay. I guess. I'm training my pokemon for the contest. She said as she poked around in the grass for another pokemon. Even though the appeal of a pokemon is important, level was just as important in a contest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:27 am

"Uhh...so, what's, your...name." said Zach, still nervous and gripped by this wierd girl.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:35 am

"I'm RuRu Shizume. I expect you to call me RuRu-Chan." She said moodily, still looking for a pokemon in the grass.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. H6Q0F8z

Starting life as a coordinator.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next