HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting life as a coordinator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 4:17 am

Zach fallowed, stealthily . [Now what]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 6:04 am

( If you don't know this training system, you can train a pokemon like in the anime. You get 1 exp for every ten words)
Teddiursa Training Start!

Ruru reached down to her belt and let teddiursa out of its pokeball. The young pokemon looked at RuRu, a cute but curious expression on its face. "If you want to stay with me, then you have to get stronger. First, we'll work on your speed. RuRu pulled a red disk out of her bag, and showed it to Teddiursa, who reached up at it, not quite tall enough to reach it. RuRu wagged her finger at the baby pokemon and threw the disk, knowing that Teddiursa would go to catch it. He didn't reach it in time to pluck the disk out of the air, but slowly toddled over, picked it up, and brought it back to RuRu, who gave him a stern look that clearly said "No." This time, Teddiursa knew to run and try to catch the disk, but once again didn't reach it in time. His time was considerably faster after a few goes, and even once caught the disk before it landed. RuRu decided that this part of his training was faster, and so started on the next. The aim for this section was to make lunch, but RuRu could also use it to train the Teddiursa. She pulled some meat, a small fold out table, cucumber and carrots from her bag, putting all of the ingredients onto the table. She said to teddiursa "You're going to dice these with your scratch attack" She put a bowl below Teddiursa's hands and held the piece of meat. The bear pokemon knew what to do and charged up a scratch attack on each hand. When RuRu dropped the steak, he cut it into small cubes, with great precision. The same went for the cucumber and carrots, and soon below him was a bowl of pokemon food that he himself had made. Once he was finished, RuRu recalled the young pokemon.
Training Finish!

RuRu started to walk out of the city, planning on leaving without Zach noticing. She was heading for littleroot, although she would first have to go through petalburg.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 6:27 am

Zach, who watching RuRu train, fallowed her and caught "So I guess you want me to come along now 'dear miss RuRu-Chan?" Zach said.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 6:37 am

"No, I do not. If you keep following me, I'm not responsible for any injuries you get. There are reasons that I can't be around people from sinnoh, and I'm in danger of you finding out why." She said, and started to walk faster, trying to get away from him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:05 am

Zach was getting angry. But he planned something that calmed him. He had a theory he came up with that he decided to test. "Okay, but let me ask you: GOT POKETCH?!" he shouted.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:12 am

RuRu stopped, and for a moment remembered the old days. Her face plastered on a billboard with that slogan. In a flash of movement, she turned and slapped Zach. Hard. "Where in the hell did that come from!" She yelled, looking angrier than ever before.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:23 am

Zach pulled out a magazine, turned a few pages. He threw it at her. "Read all about it!" he said.

The page was a picture of a young girl with bright blue eyes modeling for Poketch.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:35 am

RuRu looked at the image, and her eyes started to well up with tears. She managed to keep her composure though, and grabbed Zach by the neck. "Fine then, come with me. But i'm only letting you to make sure that my identity remains a secret. And if you even come close to telling someone, I will make your life a living hell." She let go of his neck and turned on her heels, then started walking again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:42 am

Zach knew he saw tears in her eyes. He just might reach her.

He fallowed RuRu. "Tell me something: why are you here."
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:49 am

"Because I'm supposed to be dead. I was kidnapped, held hostage, and then RuRu Kaita died. And I don't want to have to face the past there. Are you happy now?" She continued walking.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:58 am

Zach suddenly had full sympathy. "Oh man...that's...that's terrible..." said Zach taken aback.

"Who...who kidnapped you?" he asked.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:00 am

"I don't know" RuRu said simply. She pulled a cigarette out of her pocket and lit it. She started to smoke it, blowing rings of smoke.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:05 am

Zach looked shocked at what he was seeing. "Holy crap, you smoke?!" said Zach.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:09 am

"No, You're seeing things." She said, her voice heavily laden with sarcasm.(OOC: Am i allowed to skip petalburg and go straight to littleroot?)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:14 am

"Then ..you'll just get...cancer..." said Zach.

[Yes, I supposed you could]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:24 am

"Eventually I will, yes." She said, as though she didn't care.
(Starting a new topic in Littleroot.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Starting life as a coordinator.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6