HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a starter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Time for a starter. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:38 am

"What about your family? Your parents? Didn't anyone come looking for you?" said Zach. He felt so bad for this girl, he wanted to know everything about this tragic chapter in her life.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:40 am

"I don't know. I never saw much of my parents, they probably wondered why the cash flow had stopped more than anything." She said, once again lighting a smoke and putting it into her mouth.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:43 am

"I don't believe that. I'm sure they've been scarred for life by the fact that their daughter is 'dead'. If my family thought I died...they probably wouldn't move on...well...except for..." he shuddered. "..My Brother..." he said that in a cold tone.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:45 am

"I'm guessing that you two don't get on well?" She asked, puffing a few smoke rings.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:47 am

"QUIT DOING THAT!!" he said, rather loudly. Then he clambered back. "Not at all...he got along with nobody...he was older than me...he was...evil...I'm not joking..." he said, this time, softley.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:53 am

"Nope." She said, puffing a few more smoke rings. "Well then, sounds like you don't have much to look forward to at home. Right well, I've had enough of these disgusting heart to heart conversations, I wanna do some training, and I suppose you do too. Said RuRu, who resumed looking for a pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:57 am

"He's not home...he's out there...causing misery...he destroys land and sells it on the black market. His name is Dustil. But his name that society has given him...'Dustil the Sharpedo'...and there's more..." he paused and sighed. "He's on the 20 most wanted list."

He wanted to start training, but hesitated to hear what RuRu thought of that.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:59 am

"Doesn't sound too tough to me." RuRu said, and continued to look for a pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 9:06 am

"20 most wanted? He's a federal criminal, with a price on his head that's enough to give any poor man power. He once attacked a village, and burned it to the ground. He used, MASS DESTRUCTION. I don't care how weak you think that is, just imagine being his younger brother!" said Zach. "He's another reason that my life was hell..."
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 9:14 am

"Well then, I guess it gives you a good reason to get stronger then. And see what you said there? Your life was hell. Was. For now, just forget about him. And eventually, maybe you can go and beat him." She said, amusing herself by blowing more smoke rings.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 9:19 am

"Don't smoke that crap...it'll cut down your life. My Grandmother died of those. It ruined her life. They take everything that makes us humans perfect away. I would'nt forgive myself if I just let you willow away." said Zach. He instantly knew she wouldn't listen, so he immediatley turned away and said. "Fine. Kill yourself. See if I care.", lying through his teeth.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 9:23 am

"Whatever, this ones done anyway." She said throwing it onto the ground and stamping on it. She hit him on the back of the head, rather softly, in an attempt to cheer him up. She then and went to shake a nearby tree, wanting to see what lived in it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 9:26 am

Zach smiled at RuRu. He had warmed up to her indefinatley, and had alot more respect for her.

An Aipom came jumping at RuRu, and playfully landed on her head.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:35 am

RuRu looked none too happy about this small pokemon jumping unto her head, and she reached up to bat it off, at the same time releasing torchic.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Aipom jumped off of her head, and curiously walked over to Torchic.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:02 pm

"Torchic, use tackle!" Yelled RuRu, annoyed at the monkey pokemon. While Torchic didn't really want to attack the aipom, he did it anyway, charging at the opponent.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Aipom jumped out of the way, over Torchic's head. He teased and laughed at both RuRu and Torchic.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Growling at the aipom, RuRu once again ordered Torchic to use tackle. Behind her back, she released Joltik, who was going to attempt to sneak up behind the aipom and use thunder wave from point blank range.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Aipom dodged Torchic, and teased it again. It was unaware of the unsuspecting Joltik.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Once again RuRu commanded RuRu to use tackle, and Joltik used thunder wave of its own accord.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Aipom dodged and teased, until he suddenly felt a painful jolt of electricity, and was paralyzed.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm

"I don't like it, lets keep walking" RuRu said before resuming walking as though nothing ever happened.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:29 pm

"Uh...Okay..." said Zach, fallowing her.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:36 pm

It was starting to look dark, so RuRu pulled out her sleeping bag and lay it on the ground. She gathered some sticks and lay them in a pile, and took out some cooking utensils and ingredients, and looked at Zach expectantly. She didn't know how to cook.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 9:21 pm

"What are you looking at me for? I ain't know cook." said Zach. Then, the *Image* appeared. "Uh...I'll see what I can find." said Zach, taken aback. Then he went into the woods.

In the woods, Zach found some interesting fruits, berries, and even some meat scraps that a nearby butcher didn't want. He came back and started on dinner. It was a soup that he had once learned how to make. When it was finished, he put it in two bowls: one for him, and one for RuRu. "Here you go, RuRu-Chan." said Zach. He allowed the Pokemon to take whatever was left. "So...how is it?" he asked RuRu.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Time for a starter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next