HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a starter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Time for a starter. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:30 am

Aipom got slowed down by the web attack. Then it gave a slam attack using it's tail.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:32 am

Joltik jumped out of the aipoms range and used leech life.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:40 am

Aipom knew not to be fooled. It dodged the attack and used swift.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:43 am

Joltik used protect, and the swift attacks shattered into shimmering light. She followed up with a string shot that was aimed at the legs, in an attempt to trip up the pokemon, followed with a fury cutter.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:21 am

It took two of the fury cutters, then countered with a slam.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:24 am

Joltik was hit by the slam, and went flying high into the air. Using Spider web it attempted to throw a net over the aipom, and followed with a leech life.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:50 am

All aipom did in lie of the attack was flail around in Swift.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:08 am

Joltik dodged the swift, and used spider web in an attempt to trap the aipom on the floor.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 11:44 pm

[Oh sorry, didn't see this.]

Aipom got trapped on the ground, and attempted another swift.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 9:00 am

Joltik jumped over the swift attack and used string shot to pull itself towards aipom, then used fury cutter.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Aipom was quickly able to avoid being hit by Fury Cutter by rolling over, then swung it's tail in for a slam attack.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Joltik was easily hit by the slam, sent flying by the force of the attack. "Alright Joltik, I think that we can finish this, use leech life to regain health, then use fury cutter!" Yelled RuRu
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 1:32 pm

It drained a majority of Aipoms energy, but it wasn't giving up. It broke free and dodged Fury cutter with another swift.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Joltik jumped the swift attack and used fury cutter in return.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 7:51 am

It hit Aipom Twice, but not a lot of Damage. That's when Aipom countered with yet another Slam.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 am

(OOC: I'm going to be trying to make my posts longer.)
"Grrr. That's one tough monkey, but I guess that makes it more fun to watch it fall." Said RuRu, gritting her teeth. She must have underestimated its level, and such a fault could be bad. There was a slam attack incoming, but this time she was ready. She hoped that the aipom would go down soon, but it seemed like it wouldn't. It wasn't taking much damage from Joltik's attacks, leaving her with no choice but to simply chip away at it. "Lets do this Joltik! Use leech life to sap its energy away!" Yelled RuRu, and Joltik leaped forward, attempting to use leech life on the opponent Aipom.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 am

Only minor damage was taken away from Aipom.Aipom instead decided to Wing it. It countered with Swift, and when Joltik had to defend from that, It went in with a Slam attack.

"Well...if She loses, she'll just have to cope...but..." said Zach. He shuddered. "She probably won't be taking it lightly..."
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 22, 2013 1:37 pm

"That thing is a right bastard..." Mumbled RuRu under her breath. She saw the swift attack coming. Happy for a chance to make stars explode again, RuRu yelled to Joltik. "Use protect!" Once again, the swift attack shattered into a beautiful shimmering light. The combination of the two looked great, and RuRu wanted to use it one day in a contest, if she got the chance. Drawing herself from her thoughts, she realized just seconds too late that there was a follow-up heading towards Joltik. Joltik was swatted into the ground, but got up easily. It was obviously hurt, but it still had plenty of energy left. Charging forward, it screeched, attempting to lower the opponents defence, quickly followed by a fury cutter, trying its best to catch the enemy while it was still recoiling from the screech.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 am

The Screeched weakened it's defenses, somewhat. But it countered the Fury Attack with an Astonish attack.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 10:18 am

RuRu smirked at how hopeful the aipom was. "We aren't fooled that easily! Joltik, use fury cutter again!" Joltik successfully jumped out of the way of the astonish attack, and jumped towards the offending aipom. While it was not particularly hurt, it was getting tired. RuRu could only hope that the aipom would soon tire too.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 6:25 am

But Aipom did not show signs of slowing down. "Incredible." thought Zach to himself. "That Aipom looks like he could go on forever! It must have a stronger ambition than Joltik." He remembered out RuRu won every battle she fought since he met her. "There is a possibility that she could lose this battle. Maybe a loss is what she needs. She'll think she's invincible if she wins just everything. I just wonder how'd she feel. Though look at that Aipom. It may not look like it, but it's a very arrogant thing. Maybe...there could be a rite of passage along this...". He began formulating a plan in his head as he watched the battle. It could come into action, granted the Aipom won. He secretly hoped it would knock out Joltik. Not for any disrespect against RuRu, but for a way he could help bring out the softness still inside the girl.

The Aipom cared not of the Fury attacks. It only took minor hits as it swept a cloud of sand and dust with Sand Attack. Then, it recountered with another Astonish attack.

[OOC: Trust me on this. I've thought of a way for more characterization.]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 2:44 pm

(I'm fine to throw this battle, but could we try to avoid forced losses in the future? I don't mind actually being defeated by something that is actually stronger than me, but I don't like being force to lose. It doesn't even make sense, as he has already used two pokemon, and I have more than one.)
RuRu sighed and withdrew Joltik. It could take plenty more, but the battle was growing boring. Surely the other trainer was cheating or something, his aipom seemed almost godly. "Well done, I suppose. I abjure, which makes you the winner. I'm not a trainer anyway, so don't feel accomplished. I could've easily defeated you, but I need to get going, otherwise I'll miss my contest. Besides, I wouldn't like to have drawn the battle out and hurt out your poor aipom. Speaking of which, it didn't seem to need much help. Maybe it doesn't care for you enough as a trainer to respect your commands." With that, RuRu turned her back and walked away, hoping to have sufficiently crushed the other trainers dreams. She rolled up her sleeping bag, and looked at Zach, wondering what he would do. He most likely wouldn't be happy with her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 am

[Yes Actually, I will. Especially since I realized my plan was voided. I forgot this was a trainer battle and was going to have Zach capture the Aipom and give it to RuRu to train, but it looks like I can't do that.]

Zach looked at RuRu in surprise from her sudden retreat, and even more at her reaction to her loss. This was her first loss, and she surprisingly took it well! "Hey uh, sorry that didn't go so well...um...you alright?" he asked in concern.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:16 am

"Bah, I'm fine. We should start heading towards Slateport, that's where my next contest is. There's no gym there though. There's a beach though, so it'll be like a holiday." Said RuRu. She was really excited for the contest, but she wouldn't let it show. She started to roll up her sleeping bag, and dashed some dirt over the fire. She put everything back into her bag and looked towards Zach, waiting for him to pack up as well.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:25 am

"You know RuRu...you're not bad at all." said Zach, laughing as he gathered up all of his stuff and put his Pokeballs on his belt. He hoped she would at least treat him more like a human being after this whole crazy adventure at Littleroot.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Time for a starter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next