HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onward, to Nacrene City!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
legolosarrow

Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:21 pm

"Duck!" Matt called out.
Shade let it's legs give out and dropped to the ground, letting the wing attack sail over it's head.
"Hit it with Shadow Ball!"
"Breon!" Shade called and fired off a shadow ball at the Rufflet.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Rufflet however used Wing Attack to strike the Shadow Ball right back at Shade, taking a bit more damage but, continuing to fight. Following closely behind the Shadow Ball and when it was inches away Rufflet hit it again with another Wing Attack straight at Shade.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:26 pm

"Shadow ball, again!" Matt shouted.
Shade did so, and the two shadow balls hit each other, causing a small explosion and causing damage to Shade, and hopefully to the Rufflet as well.
"Fire shadow ball again!"
Shade obliged, and shot off another shadow ball.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Rufflet was sent reeling back from the first explosion taking a considerable amount of damage whilst, being knocked out of the way of the second Shadow Ball. Taking flight once more and trying to use a Wing Attack on Shade, knowing he couldn't take much more without actually fainting trying his hardest to win.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eevee was intrigued by each pokemon's battle style, then noticing Julia looking at her she tugged on Julia's leg smiling and laughing happily.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:37 pm

"Shade, dodge it."
As Umbreon darted out of the attacks way, he anylyzed the Rufflet.
It would make a powerful team member, and it looked like it was getting fairly weak. So...
Matt threw a pokeball at the Rufflet, hoping to catch it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Julia watched closely, rooting for Matt to catch the Rufflet. Her Pokemon watched as well, focused on the battle. She reached down and patted the head of the Eevee in front of her, smiling. "Hey there. You're pretty friendly."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Rufflet went to strike the pokeball with a Wing Attack but, instead struck the button getting absorbed into it. The pokeball then hit the floor, wobbling and it's button flashing red once... twice... three times and made a *Ping* noise, sparkles erupting from the button.
(You've caught Rufflet, Well Done! :D Male - lvl 14, Would you like to give it a nickname?)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eevee giggled when Julia spoke enjoying the affection and brushing up against her leg continuing to sing all the while.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Matt adopted a small smile.
"Nice, Shade."'
"Breon." Shade ran back to Matt, as he walked out and picked up the pokeball.
As he held it in his hand, he thought of a nickname for it.
"I think I'll call you... Aviator." Matt said, to the pokeball containing Rufflet.
As he shruk the pokeball down to it's normal ping pong ball size, and placed it into his pocket, he called out to Julia-
"C'mon, let's keep going."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 pm

"D'you wanna come with me on an adventure? I've still got some space for a few more." Julia said, smiling, as she pulled out an empty Pokeball and showed it to the Eevee. "It's all up to you." She waited. She heard Matt call out to her. "I'll be there in just a second." She said and looked at the Eevee again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Eevee looked to the pokeball, and laughed, pawing at it and tapping the button happily going inside, the pokeball immediately releasing the sparkles as, Eevee wanted to come along and didn't put up a fight.
(You've caught Eevee! Well Done! :D, Would you like to give him a nickname?)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Julia picked up the Pokeball. "I'll name you Route. Because you've got a lot of places you can go in life. And we're gonna take the high-road." She smiled, then ran and caught up to Matt. She let Route from her Pokeball, thus having her entire 4 Pokemon team out. Tuck, Loki, Lilac, and Route.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 2:04 am

Matt nodded at the newsest addition to Julia's team, the Eevee. Maybe Shade could show it a trick or two.
Matt let out Aviator, and let it land on his shoulder. He knew it didn't trust him yet, but that would come in time.
Matt walked along the bridge, expecting Julia to be following.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 am

Julia did indeed follow Matt along with her group of Pokemon with her. Tuck, then Loki and Lilac, and last but not least, Route. She walked along proudly, with a bit of a grin. She decided to start at least a small conversation. "So, do you plan to go to other regions after this one and challenging their Gyms?" She asked.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 10:50 pm

"Dunno." Matt shrugged, keeping things short and simple. He continued walking with a determined look until... Oh, yes.
"Here we are, Nacarene city!" he called out.
((OOC: You start the new thread. I'm lazy.))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward, to Nacrene City!   Onward, to Nacrene City! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Onward, to Nacrene City!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2