HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story Starts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
corinatyheart

The Story Starts Empty
PostSubject: The Story Starts   The Story Starts H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"Okay, I have my clothes, pokeballs, tickets for a boat from Sunyshore, and E-" Cori paused as she looked beside her, holding her black satchel, and frowned when she saw her bed empty, beside her. "-va" She finished with a sigh and hopped off her bed, running out of her room and down the steps, securing the bag around her shoulders. "Eva! Eva, come on, we got to go!" Cori yelled as she opened the back door to her house, a furry brown pokemon running up to her. Cori smiled and took out the small pokemon's pokeball, returning it as it reached the door, engulfed in a red glow as it entered the pokeball. "There you go" She whispered and watched the ball get smaller before putting it away.

"Mom, Dad?" Cori called as she walked through the kitchen, looking for her parents "I'm going now!" She called out and opened the front door, running into her father. "Oh, hey dad!" She said as she looked up at him "I'm leaving now, wish me luck!" Cori said as she hugged her father. After he gave her his best wishes and a hug, and Cori ran out quickly, running towards the ferry station, ready for the start of her life as a coordinator.

The Story Starts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1