HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Rustboro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Blake Oak

Welcome to Rustboro Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 am

"Rustboro" said a giant sign Blake saw before he and company officially walked into the city. He noticed most of the town was comprised of stone buildings which looked modern. Cool architecture style. Navigating throughout the town Blake was looking around with Lucario and Terra. "Should you wear a hat or something? Aren't you famous around here" said Blake who wasn't to sure if people still recognized Terra.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:12 am

Terra looked to Blake, Lucario following beside her with her hand around his paw. He was leading her though. "I doubt anyone's really going to say anything," she told him a little softly. "It's not like the people of Hoenn to become overly enthused about something." She looked forward and saw the center, pointing it out. "There... Let's get checked into a couple of rooms."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:22 am

Terra mentioned that people in Hoenn weren't people to cause much of a fuss around famous people or many things at all. "Well know I know what to expect from the crowd of the Pokemon League eh?" said Blake in a joking manner. As Blake walked towards the pokemon center the doors opened and the group of 3 walked in. Upon walking in Blake saw trainers feeding their pokemon and socializing which was the most amount of people Blake has seen since he got off the cruise. Walking straight to the counter a Nurse Joy greeted him asking how she could be of help today which Blake replied a smile and squirtles pokeball "Me and my friend would like to check into two rooms and receive treatment for my Squirtle if that isn't to much of a hassle." The nurse responded "Not much a hassle at all. Here are two keys 3D and 3E are the rooms. As or Squirtle I'll send him up personally when he is all healed" Blake smiled as he grabbed the keys and handed 3E to Terra "Thank you Nurse Joy"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:25 am

[Was figuring I'd have to control Joy as an NPC, but okay, it works xP]

Terra took the key, looking to it with Lucario. The pokemon swooped up Terra, whisking her away towards their room while a bystander blinked. "What happened just now," he asked, approaching Blake a few feet. "That pokemon... What does he think he is, a human?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:33 am

Blake noticed how Terra and Lucario were looking at that key before Lucario picked up Terra like a newlywed couple and dashed up to the room. "I'm still not use to this" said Blake. As he noticed someone else noticed what just happened which is funny because those were the mans words. "What just happened" Blake chuckled as he walked by the guy and tapped him on the shoulder. "If I told you what just happened you'd never believe me" said Blake as he walked up to his room.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:34 am

The stranger listened to Blake's response, watching him walk off before he followed. "What exactly do you mean," he asked, wondering what Blake was talking about. "What wouldn't I believe? I happen to believe in many things..."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:37 am

As Blake walked up the stairs the guy who was confused by what he just saw decided it would be cool to follow the random guy he just met up the stairs of a hospital which made Blake a bit wary. He said what did Blake mean when he said he wouldn't believe Blake if he told him. "Drop it buddy. Just take what I said and go"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 am

"You don't have to be so rude," the stranger told Blake. "You act like it's a devil's act to ask you a question." He stopped following and turned, taking Blake's unkind remark with him in spite. "You made it," Lucario told Blake mentally, standing outside the door to the room his wife and himself had been allotted. "I'm making Terra wait, so let's get one thing straight..." He stepped forward and turned towards the trainer, his leather jacket making his appearance a bit more menacing. "You can forget trying to win her over."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:44 am

"Not my story to tell" said Blake to the man who had approached him on the matter of Terra and Lucario. As Blake reached the top of the stairs he heard Lucario in his head and it seems the pokemon had been waiting for Blake to get up the stairs. He seemed serious as he told Blake they had to make something clear before they continued traveling. A Lucario in a leather jacket approached Blake over a woman. That was the weirdest thing in Blake's life. He said Blake can forget about trying to win her over. Obviously her being Terra Blake chuckled as he spoke "Dude I won't try and win over your woman. Not my style. Now out of my way" said Blake as he walked passed the Lucario to his room door.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:46 am

Lucario smirked very lightly. "Your tone says otherwise," he told him as he turned and walked past him to the door to his own room. "Rest well weakling," he insulted before the door was open, he was gone, and it was shut again.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:54 am

Blake ignored the Lucario from his mind since he really didn't care much about the "aura" pokemon at this point. They both went in their respective rooms and nightfall was now upon them. Once in his room Blake would take off his blue coat and blue sneakers. He placed his bookbag on the dresser and took off his belt with his pokeballs on it. "Oh I forgot" said Blake before he picked up Gligars pokeball and tossed it up releasing the bat pokemon. "Squirtle will be back soon buddy i"ll open the window I know you like to fly at night" said Blake before he opened the window and headed to bed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:59 am

The morning came fast after Blake would be asleep. The nurse would be knocking on his door, Lucario with her outside the door. "Sir, your pokemon is well," she told him through the door. "If you don't wake up soon he might just run off..." She didn't really mean it, but it was to urge Blake up. "There is someone out here to talk to you as well, so please hurry and wake up." It was already afternoon.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:05 am

Knocking. Blake heard knocking on his door. It was the voice of Nurse Joy saying Squirtle was feeling better and said if Blake didn't open the door Squirtle would run away. Normally Blake would laugh at that but he was too damn tired to do such. It was that cruise ride from Kanto to Hoenn. He wasn't use to the time change yet. She would also say there was someone outside to talk to Blake also. When the young trainer got out of his bed all he had on was a white shirt and his black jeans. He'd slide to the door as he was to tired to lift his feet opening with bags under his eyes. Once the door opened "Sqiuirtle... Come out" said Blake as the pokeball glowed Squirtle came out. "squirtle squirt" said the pokemon as he looked at Blake then Lucario than nurse joy before walking in the room waking up Gligar. Blake still at the door would look at Nurse Joy "Thank you for the help Nurse Joy" before she nodded and walked off. Blake would then look at Lucario with the most least interested facial expression his tired body would allow.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:07 am

"You need to get up," the pokemon told Blake. "Terra will be up soon... She'll want to head out immediately." The pokemon wasn't joking; Terra wasn't up five minutes after he had told such to Blake, the trainer out of the room she had stayed in the night prior fixing her hair behind Lucario. "Where is he," she asked, Lucario just giving her a light shrug since he had left Blake be after telling him.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:11 am

Still tired and cranky from his lack of sleep Blake slammed the door in Lucario's face after he told him to hurry up. Once the door was slammed Blake smiled a bit but it was like a "I just used the bathroom on myself" smile but he didn't. Squirtle would hope Blake's face down with water knocking him down but it woke him up. The Squirtle would start yelling "Squirtle squirt!" Blake jumped up wide awake "Thanks buddy". Sliding his sneakers on grabbing his coat and and putting his bookbag around his chest Blake called Gligar back to his pokeball before him and Squirtle walked out of the room around 5 minutes or so later and noticed Terra fixing her hair near Lucario. "Now where to?" said Blake as he really wanted to know.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:14 am

"Wherever," Terra told Blake. She looked to her pokemon and halted the manipulation of her hair to give him a kiss, returning to getting her hair tied down before she put her comb into the side of her bag. "To train... The gym... A store... Wherever." She smiled very lightly. "I'm in a good mood today." Hearing that made Lucario smile a bit and loosen up his otherwise tough appearance.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:20 am

Where was the reply to Blake's question. Maybee we should go back to the woods? I want to see if I could find any pokemon and train Gligar and Squirtle. I don't want a repeat of yesterday with Roxanne I want to make sure Squirtle and Gligar are ready and the best  way to do that is train and get more pokemon. So back to the forest we go. Said Blake as he made his way out of the hospital and back to the forest.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:33 am

Terra pondered truthfully following Blake to the forest. She looked to Lucario, the pokemon seeming to not really care where they went as long as Terra didnt end up in any danger. With that much for common ground, the eighteen-year old started following after Blake, her Lucario following right beside her. "Why don't we do a bit of training first," she questioned him. "Get you a bit stronger before you go after more pokemon?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:37 am

As the group walked towards the forest Blake wondered if Lucario and Terra were having a weird conversation about him mentally and decided to drop it since Lucario was probably brain scanning Blake right now. Anyway Terra wondered why her and Blake didn't do a little bit of training before searching for pokemon which wasn't an entirely bad idea. "Sure we can do that.... But what do you have in mind?" said cautiouslly by the trainer who didn't know if they had the same idea of training.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 am

"Exercise," Terra told Blake. "Exercise gets adrenaline and blood flowing; it makes it easier to focus and be creative as well." She looked over to Lucario who could only agree, the leather jacket-covered pokemon rushing to a tree and running up it like a professional, all before he back-flipped to the ground and stood up tall and proud. "Like that, but perhaps a bit easier since your pokemon aren't use to it." Lucario returned to Terra's side at that.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:50 am

Terra told Blake they'd be exercising which wasn't really a bad thing but Blake tried to figure out how that could help his pokemon mid battle. That was until he saw Lucario looking like he just came out of a movie with the way he ran up that tree and back-flipped to the ground. She said they'd do something easier since his pokemon couldn't do advanced things like that yet. Squirtle seemed down for it so the next thing to do was simple. "Come on out Gligar" said Blake before he tossed the pokeball up revealing the bat pokemon. "Whatcha got in mind Terra?" said Blake as he was genuinely interested.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 3:54 am

Terra sighed lightly. "Running, or in gligar's case, flying," she told him as Lucario picked the woman up onto his back. "Running is too old," he spoke through aura, the woman chuckling lightly as the pokemon jumped into a tree with her on his back. "Mix it up a bit Terra... We haven't trained like this in at least a couple of weeks." "Alright, alright," she told Lucario before she looked to Blake. "You guys keep running and testing your endurance. Lucario and I will be back in a bit after he's exhausted some energy."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 4:03 am

They were going to do some running or in Gligar's case flying. Lucario picked Terra up and put her on his back and the two had some kind of mental foreplay going on before he jumped into a tree with her on his back. She said the group should do some running and flying to test their endurance and burn out some energy. The trio obliged as Blake and Squirtle began to run and Gligar began to fly all in the same direction.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 am

Lucario shook his head gently before the wedded pair were off into the forest, running and jumping about. Terra enjoyed the sights visible when in the air, even though it wasn't that high up. Lucario was much like some sort of assassin, and after an hour she returned with the pokemon on his shoulders. "I'm still not that tired," he expressed honestly, letting Terra down from his back as he looked towards Blake and his pokemon. "But it will do."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 4:10 am

The group was running for what seemed forever. Blake had to take his coat off because he was running so much. Gligar was flying for so long he was about to cry. By the time the trio got back to the group Squirtle was so tired he went in his shell and just sat there Gligar just glided down and landed before laying on his back. "Was that enough running?.. And Flying?" said Blake as him and his sweat drenched shirt fell to the ground.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro H6Q0F8z

Welcome to Rustboro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next