HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Rustboro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Dragon Kurai

Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:33 am

Lucario seemed to ignore Blake momentarily, the pokemon setting Terra down against the fluffed pillow of the hospital bed. She seemed really peaceful, and obviously quiet, as she laid there, the woman's eyes twitching every once in a while as though she were dreaming about something. "I'm not calling anything," he told Blake. "You can go and find the pokemon yourself... I'll wait for a bit and search for medicine where I can, but leaving this town is not an option for me."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 am

Lucario openly shut down Blake's idea of them teaming up once more and said Blake can go travel by his lonesome for the pokemon which caused Blake's next question "Which pokemon am I looking for?" said Blake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:38 am

"I don't care which," Lucario spat out to Blake. He seemed a bit more violent about his tone and word-choice, the pokemon setting his head on the bed looking to Terra. "Just find one!"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 5:41 am

Blake walked to the front door before he turned around "I'll be back soon" Blake said as he made his way out of the hospital.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 13, 2014 8:15 pm

[Don't have anything I cna respond to. Skip-me]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

Welcome to Rustboro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10