HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Chapter Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
frankdatank35

A New Chapter Begins Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter Begins   A New Chapter Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 am

Frank woke up late in the morning. He would've kept sleeping if his sister hadn't barged into his room and woke him. Frank grumbled as he walked down into the kitchen. Claire had breakfast already made and on the table.

"Look who's finally awake," Claire remarked.

Frank just gave her a sarcastic smile and sat down at the table. He piled some eggs and bacon on the plate in front of him. Dedenne was eating his food out of a bowl on the ground next to Skitty. Dedenne saw Frank at the table and hopped over to him and jumped up on the table. Frank smiled genuinely and petted Dedenne. Dedenne smiled and let off a little static.

"Today's the day, Frank. You ready?"

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle everything?"

Claire sighed, smiling a bit.

"I told you I'll be fine. This is your dream. You go out there and have fun."

"All right. I will."

Frank finished his breakfast and headed back to his room, Dedenne following close behind. He changed into his normal attire and checked his bag, making sure he had everything he needed. Once he had everything, he said good bye to his sister and headed out of the apartment.

Needing to head to Rustboro for his first gym badge, he heads west out of Mauville and onto Route 117. His adventure as a Pokemon Trainer has begun...
frankdatank35

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins   A New Chapter Begins H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am

Bump
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins   A New Chapter Begins H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 9:00 pm

((Hi~! I saw your request for a mod, so I'll be your mod for now just to let you know! If you need anything just say :) ))

Seemingly out of nowhere, a little Treecko came waddling in front of him! It payed no attention to the trainer, and instead seemed fixated on a nearby berry. It picked up the berry, but suddenly dropped it. The berry rolled along until it reached Frank's feet. The Treecko followed the berry until it stopped in front of Frank. The Treecko looked up and saw the trainer towering over it. It panicked and slowly tried to back away, terrified of what to the Treecko looked like a large menacing creature.

Treecko
Male
Level 12
-Leer
-Pound
-Absorb
-Quick Attack
-Dragon Breath (EM)
- Energy Ball (TM)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins   A New Chapter Begins H6Q0F8z