HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reluctant first steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kenjiro

Reluctant first steps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 am

"Rai get that pokeball back to me." he said as the Pokémon ran over to the pokeball and threw it back to his trainer "Now Rai use quick attack on that geodude." he said as rai did as his master commanded.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 am

it hit and geodude fainted
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 am

Just then a Scizor walks by not paying the least bit of attention to them
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 am

The tall, gangly boy watched in awe as the impressive looking Scizor walked by. He immediately stood up to his feet, but ended up yelling in pain again. His Nidoran ran around his feet making sure he didn't trip over anything. "Hey Katie... try and tackle that Scizor!"

The light blue little pig-like Pokémon ran towards the metal bug and tried to tackle it.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 am

the Scizor seen her coming and steps back at the last second so she just zoomed by it
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 am

"Katie, you can do it. Growl! Let's see if you can scare that Pokémon."

Katie turned around and slowly walked towards the red, metallic bug. Her voice started rumbling, but her growl was nothing more than a squeak. She tried her best to frighten the Pokémon.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 am

the Scizor look more annoyed then scared and tries to use Bullet Punch
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 am

Katie was pelted with a bunch of punches from the scizor and they seemed to do more harm. That Scizor must be really strong. "Katie, growl again. We're gonna try to weaken the Scizor's attacks."

Instead, Katie tried to tackle the red bug Pokémon again. She was getting angry from being hit. Katie was a fighter.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 am

the Scizor steps to the side again. Just then a Razorleaf shoots past in aimed at the Nidoran
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 am

The razor leaf that shot passed the Scizor was ridiculously powerful. It knocked Katie into a tree and caused her to hit her head and faint. "Katie! Return!" Yaji forced her pokeball to face her and the beam of red light enveloped Katie, sucking her back into the technologically advanced ball. Yaji looked around to see what could have done that kind of damage to his Pokémon in this area, but he couldn't see a thing except the powerful looking Scizor. "I guess I won't be able to catch you." Yaji walked over to the Geodude and picked it up in his arms. The Pokémon was quite heavy for being so small.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 am

"Enyo!" a voice hollers. The Scizor's head whips around toward the sound. A lady dressed like a ninja followed by a Shiny Roserade appears walking towards the Scizor. "What have I told you about playing around! When you fight get it over with don't toy around with your opponent" the woman was saying to the Scizor mad. The Roserade looks over at Yaji and sneers a single razor leaf coming out of one of it's roses and shoots at him
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 am

With his broken leg, there was no way he could avoid getting hit. But he could protect the geodude. He twirled on his good leg and was able to avoid the razor leaf just enough for it to not cripple him. It took off part of his ear and left a nice gash on his cheek. He screamed in pain yet again. He wasn't cut out for this. And he needed to get geodude to a Pokémon center. "STOP! Are you trying to kill me?!"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 am

"Thorn, shut him up" says the woman in a heartless voice
The Roserade starts using Grasswhistle
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 am

An uproar blocks it out and a whismur on a beldum flies over,then a white haired boy walks over"...whats going on here?"
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 am

"I have a broken leg, part of my ear gone, and this large cut across my cheek. I am in severe pain. I may pass out any-" At that, Yaji collapsed on the ground. The blood loss was getting to him and he just passed out from the amount of damage he had taken in his fisrt day of leaving town.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

The boy sighed and looked at the ninja"who are you woman"says the boy
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:10 am

"Who I am is not your concern" says the woman throwing down a smoke bomb. Once the smoke was cleared you could see she and her Pokémon had vanished without a trace
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:14 am

The kid sighed"great,she left,didnt even help with the bleeding boy she wounded"Says the boy and he lifts him and the geodude up and walk off to a tree where the boy wraps up yaji's leg and wipes the blood off his ear and bandaged it then sat down and relaxed
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 am

Yaji came to, having been set against a tree. He touched a hand to his face and felt the bandages. He could worry about himself later. He'd even go get a crutch so he could walk. Yaji looked over to the guy that helped him out. "Hey, thanks for helping me. I'm Yaji. Mind walking with me to a Pokémon center? My nidoran and this geodude are in bad condition."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 am

The boy grabbed his Pokémon and walked off to the Pokémon center,got them healed,and walked back and tossed him the balls and a stick"there"
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 am

Yaji released the geodude from his temporary capture. He knelt down and looked the Geodude in the eyes. "Hey... I'm sorry I poisoned you. You were in bad condition. I took you to a Pokémon center and got you all better. You're a really tough Pokémon. I could really use a guy like you on my team. How about it?"

Yaji then released Katie from her pokeball and picked her up. He looked over to the guy that helped him. "You're not much of a talker, are you?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 am

The boy ignored that he took credit for it and sat down"not to a complete stranger thats all bloody"
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 am

"I'm not a complete stranger. I'm Yaji the Magnificent. I'm going to be the greatest performer in the world someday." He stood up, grasping on to his stick. "And it's not my fault I was all bloody. I've never really been outside the city before. That plant thing demolished my nidoran and almost killed me."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 am

"its called a roserade"Says the boy as he pets his beldum and whismur
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:49 am

"A roserade? It was really strong. I don't know much about Pokémon at all. I'd like to get one of those red bugs though. That would work well with me, I think. What's that one called? And where ya headed. You wanna travel together?" He smiled as Katie nuzzled her head against his good ankle.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Reluctant first steps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next