HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reluctant first steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Yaji
Yaji

Reluctant first steps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 am

Yaji blinked a few times. Geodude was knocked into a tree. Geodude gathered himself up. He wasn't gonna give up. The onix wasn't that much stronger than him. He just had size and leverage. "Geo..."

Yaji looked towards his geodude and nodded. "You've got some stones, Geodude. I'm gonna call you Huevos."

Geodude did a fist pump in air. He was happy to get his name. He threw himself at the Onix again, using his Hammer Arm attack, but avoiding the Onix's mouth at all cost.

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 am

Onix relaxly ducked dodging the attack.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

(you named your Pokémon eggs?)

The boy looked around seeing the onix"i need a new Pokémon also,hopefully an aron,if not training for beldum"said the boy as he saw a _________
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 am

(It's actually something else. But it's funny. And stop god modding please. Not you Dora)

Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 1:10 am

(thats how you spelled eggs, its also known as balls)

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 am

(Eggs... Balls... -squeek squeek squeek- -TING!- 0.0)

A berry.

Onix downed his head and faced the trainer.

"Ooooooooooooniiiiiiiix... (Why don't we have a game? I'd bump this tree so the berries will fall, you must catch 20 berries with you and your Geodude only. If it's a success, am yours. If not, you have to beat me in a battle.)" said Onix.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 am

The boy took it and ate it

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 am

(and it was actually a bomb look like a berry. the boy explode xD)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 3:21 am

(as a mod you'd actually have to say that XD)
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 8:11 am

Yaji, looking up at the onix and then towards Huevos, nodded his head. "I accept your challenge."

Geodude hopped over next to Yaji and nodded his head/body as well. "Geo!"

"Do I have to catch the berries with my hands? And am I able to drop them on the ground after I catch them?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 am

The boy then saw a _________ sleeping
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 08, 2011 1:41 am

(this topic is dead)

The boy then walked off"ill catch ya later"says the boy walking off
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Reluctant first steps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4