HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reluctant first steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Doragon

Reluctant first steps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:51 am

"its a scizor,and i wont travel with you,and im going beat the gyms"says The boy as he stands and walks off
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 am

He shrugged. It was worth a shot to him. He looked down at the geodude. "What do you say? You wanna join me?" I'll try and help you get even stronger. Even though I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a walking disaster."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 6:02 am

Geodude smiled and rolled to the ball yaji tried catching him with"that geodude is mischevious,although your the biggest disaster its ever seen,your its style"says The boy not showing his smile by still walking
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 6:09 am

Yaji grabbed a pokeball from his pocket and touched it to geodude. He smiled. He couldn't say that he caught his first Pokémon. Geodude technically caught him. Using his stick to help him walk, he kinda skip-walked so he could move a little faster and try to keep up with the boy that helped him. "You know an awful lot about Pokémon. I wouldn't have expected that you can tell whether or not a Pokémon is mischievous or has a certain style. I just know that Katie is adorable." He smiled as Katie nuzzled against his good leg. "So what's a Pokémon gym exactly?"

Last edited by Medicham on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 am

The boy looked at him"its oblivious,i just know Pokémon"he then kept walking"im going to pewter"
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 6:22 am

He looked confused for a moment. "Wait, isn't Pweter City in Kanto? I may not know much about Pokémon, but I do know about where we are." He shrugged and continued hobbling along. "I think we could help each other out. Going out alone isn't necessarily fun."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 am

The boy smiled"i meant rustboro,i always heard stuff about kanto so i call it pewter"says the boy smiling a bit and kept walking
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 pm

"Well, I'm gonna follow you. You seem nice even if you aren't so talkative. My goal is to become the greatest performer ever. Before, I was going to achieve that alone. Now... I'll do it with Pokémon I meet. You look like you know what you're doing." The stick that the boy had grabbed for him really helped him out. They were walking back towards the city. "Maybe I can battle gym leaders with you. That might teach me more."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 am

".......i hope you dont mean at the same time"says the boy smiling a bit
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 am

"Of course not. But I figure traveling with people is a whole lot better than traveling alone. I need to learn." He could hear a seemingly far off grumble that actually started from his stomache. "And we should eat."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 am

The boy had beldum use take down on a tree and berries fell all over"Pokémon food gained,were too far from a Pokémon center so lets just eat the berries"says The boy
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 09, 2011 4:37 am

"How long have you been training?" He released Katie and geodude from their pokeballs. He picked up some berries and fed them to his Pokémon. He tried one himself. He cringed in disgust. This wasn't meant for humans. But he was hungry.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 09, 2011 5:06 am

The boy kept eating some"uh i guess till i was 10 and found beldum..so 7 years"
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 pm

"That's a long time. Doesn't that mean that your beldum should have evolved into a magnemite by now?" He picked up Katie and hugged her tightly against his chest.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 am

"no and it never will"says The boy as he walks off
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 2:51 am

"You really don't like to do the whole social thing, do you?" Yaji looked around, taking in the wilderness and the abundance of wild Pokémon. "Well... if you can do it, so can I. I'll challenge you to a Pokémon battle when my team becomes stronger, how's that sound?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 am

"it wont evolve to a magnemite still,it evolves into metang then metagross"says The boy still walking
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 am

The tall, green haired man stood up to his feet. He easily towered over most people he came across. But he was far from imposing. "Beldum evolves into a Metang. Isn't that what I said?" He tried to move quickly by hop-skipping with his stick. He figured he'd trail along with the boy until he told Yaji to leave him alone.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 3:24 am

"you said magnemite"said the boy as he kicked the stick from under him and kept walking
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 am

Having the stick knocked out from under him caused him to fall to the ground and drop Katie from his arms. "Ow! You didn't have to do that!" Yaji rubbed his pained leg. He sure was gonna have one heck of a time going on an adventure with his injury. He might be able to tough it out though. "Well, I guess this is it. Thanks for saving me from being killed. Hope you win some badges." Yaji pushed himself up. It was his turn to start making goals and decide what to do. He grabbed his stick and walked the opposite way, not knowing what was gonna happen to him.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 am

The boy laughed as he kept walking"watch out"
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 9:09 am

He confidently used his stick to walk away from the guy that helped him. He was going to need confidence if he was going to survive out here. With a Geodude and a female nidoran, it wasn't going to cut it. He needed to find another addition to his team and then he was going to need to train them. This certainly wasn't going to be easy. He smiled as he looked down at Katie. "Come on. Let's go see if we can find another addition to the team."

As he walked passed the bushes, Katie squealed in fear and Yaji was startled by the growl of a ______.

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 am

Onix - 10 - M - Sturdy Ability - Mud Sport, Tackle, Harden, Bind, Screech, Rock Throw, Heavy Slam (EM)

The Onix lowered its head and took it closer to Nidoran staring on her eyes and then surprising her with a loud roar.
Yaji
Yaji

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 am

Katie stepped backwards, bumping into Yaji's leg. Yaji looked up to see a very large Pokémon that looked like it could eat or crush him and his team without effort. "Katie... umm.... I don't think this is a job for you. Come stand behind me. Geodude, come out!"

Geodude rolled out of his pokeball. "Geo!"

"Geodude, use Hammer Arm!" Yaji urged his geodude.

The small rock Pokémon spun his arm as if he was winding it up then launched himself up towards the Onix.

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

Onix quickly caught Geodude's arm with its mouth and threw him away without any challenges on his face.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant first steps   Reluctant first steps - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Reluctant first steps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next