HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steel Vs Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Vs Rock   Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 am

(Alright. So he has 4 pokeballs, 6,200 poke. Anything else? I'll post the capture for Feebas anyway.)

As the Uproar reached it's final stages, Feebas was getting weak. Really weak. Flopping around, it bunched it's tired muscles for a last ditch attempt at a final Tackle.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steel Vs Rock   Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 am

Whismur got hit, as Jacob threw out a pokeball, focused on catching that Feebas.

(He beat Roxanne)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Steel Vs Rock   Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 am

(So 6,200 + 1,500. He has 7,700 poke?)

Now the Feebas lay still. Just barely hanging on to it's conciousness by a thread. Now was the time to capture it. The pokeball collided against it's clammy skin and drew it in. It shook feebly once, twice...and beeped. Capture successful.

Congratulations! You just caught a Feebas! Would you like to give it a nickname?

Feebas
Female
Level 15
Splash
Tackle
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steel Vs Rock   Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 2:11 am

(I believe so)

Jacob sighed, picking up the ball. "I hope you don't evolve into something useless...Or nothing at all" he sighs and goes to the pokemon center to recharge his pokemon, also returning Whismur. "Good job, Whismur" he nodded, going to the pokemon center, then healing up his pokemon, and walking back to the beach. He then sent out Feebas in the water, and hopped on. "Swim towards Dewford!" says Jacob, prepared to go fast!

(anything else or shall we go to dewford?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Steel Vs Rock   Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 pm

(Have you taught it Surf? Or does it even need to know that to surf? How does a 2 foot, 16 pound fish carry a person? I never said that. Do you need an encounter? If not, skip straight to Dewford~ :3 And if you wish me to mod furthur, please post the link here~)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Vs Rock   Steel Vs Rock - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Steel Vs Rock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4