HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Bryan
Bryan

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:11 am

Nidoqueen releases her hands from Hariyama's and gets in a familiar stance, standing sideways with a slightly bent body and two feet apart watching Hariyama closely - just like a Karate fighter and using her instincts to the best of it. She has a plan. Bruce knows it. The Trainer just watches. "I trained them to fight on their own, Brawly. You probably don't know what's gonna happen, eh?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 am

Brawly simply smiled as the water rushed closer, making a loud roaring sound in the confined space.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:30 am

Nidoqueen got hit by the water. Originally, she was planning on punching the incoming water as hard as she can, but she underestimated the pressure. She was hit really hard, and she admits it. She was brought down to her knees but slowly stood up and shook her head, looking at her Trainer with a worried face. As if saying, "I don't want to fail you but this is all that I've got."

There was a moment of silence for a couple of minutes.

"...Queen. You don't have to do this if you can't. Do you want to surrender? You and my team's health are more important than our winning streak," said Bruce.
"Queen, Nido Nido Queeeeen! Queen! Nidoqueen! | Bruce, no no nooo! We! Have come this far already,"
"But... you don't loo-"
"NIDOQUEEN! Nidoqueen, queen! Nido nido! | BRUCE! Don't worry. Don't lose hope,"

"...I should buy some Potions next time. Okay... Give me everything you've got, Nidoqueen... RUSH IN WITH A SCRATCH!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:45 am

(He understands? o.O Also, wow. Dramatic~)

Hariyama was upper-cutted and flung back. It got to it's feet, unleashing another Brine.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 am

OC: I know it's dramatic. What's Dreamworks' hotline again? I gotta surpass Michael Bay and other directors.

IC: Nidoqueen quickly sidesteps to the right and gives another Scratch. Taking advantage of the lowered defense stat.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am

Hariyama  quickly lept aside and used another Brine.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:06 am

(Drowsless is me. JTLYK)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

(Umm...please don't double post..Also, I don't see how a Nidoqueen can avoid a..large...wave...sort of thingy in the constricted space of the gym room. In fact, I don't know where the water comes from either. Since Brine literally means 'sea water' or 'salt water' and Dewford is an island, I guess, it's the sea around?)

Hariyama blocked it with it's other arm and got raked again. Bellowing with anger, it shook both arms, both marked with long, deep scratches and used another Brine, keeping it's distance.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

(XD No, no. Hariyama can control it. Probably ._.' Also, you have pokemon left over, why don't you fight with them? What's with the mean glares?)

Brawly tutted and shook his head, grinning. "What's up with 'em pokemon?" Hariyama waddled over to Brawly's side and eyed the trainer with sympathy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 pm

(Two on two? Okay. If you need any modding on the new topic, feel free to post the link in here. ^3^ )
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 5:30 am

OC: Great. Now I'm too shy to ask because I feel like I've been also impatient and... Kind of like a slave driver of sorts.

EDIT: Flaaame! Please don't forget to add Monferno's EXP. I think he still gets some even though Nidoqueen lost. Because I think, it was Monferno, who defeated Machop. Not sure but can you double check? Much obliged.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 11:25 am

(Sure. Wait, which one is it? Which one are we following? *peers at the Gym Leader section* oh. Okay. Hey, Nidoqueen defeated Machop so she levels up.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 pm

OOC: Flame, the next chapter has been released.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 6: Revenge of The Game Changer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3