HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The real start to the journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The real start to the journey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Robby considered catching the Numel; it had been surprisingly tough. However, Snorunt needed the experience. "Finish it, Snorunt. Use Hex." She fired a pulse of the purple energy at Numel, then turned her back on it and skipped over to Robby.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

(1: Harmony can Teleport which, makes it easy for her to dodge moves but, I will let more moves hit her ok.
2: Magical Leaf is guaranteed to hit, even in the anime it follows it's opponent until it strikes, unless the opponent can not it out of the air but, that would take a beam-like move or something of which Mightyena has none.
3: Yeah two more battles for Harmony to Evolve which has been my goal all along, but the two Pokemon she battles both need to be level 30 for that to happen.)

Antonio congratulated Harmony once, more saying
"Almost there, you should be close to evolving and becoming a Gardevoir like you've dreamed of for so, long"
Harmony smiling happily and hugging Antonio,
"Kirlia.. Kirl... Kirlia"
Antonio healing Mightyena and letting it return to it's home as, the three of them then traveled down the beach, eventually coming across a _________.
----------------------------------------------
Numel looked at Robby with pleading eyes as, though he was begging Snorunt not to use the move, this was low even for him, but it was his best chance in his eyes, though it was in vain. Being struck down by the move and fainting, giving Snorunt the win and the experience.

(Numel has gained 5 exp and is now level 6)
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 2:37 am

(Like I said, this has no effect on my so I dont care all that much, carry on if you want.)
A wild male Beautifly level 31 has appeared! The Beautifly gives a sort of awkward look towards the group, flying around Antonio and Harmony.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Hana calmly raised an eyebrow at the Nosepass, seemingly unconcerned with the Pokemon. His Combusken was powered up by quite a bit from all the Swords Dances and Speed Boosts so he thought he wouldn't have very much trouble with this Pokemon. With yet another Speed Boost enhancing his Combusken even further, Hana confidently gave his loyal Pokemon an order. "Blaze, charge at those boulders and shatter them with one Double Kick, then hit Nosepass with another Double Kick" he ordered his trusty Combusken, causing said Pokemon to growl in a determined manner as he charged with incredible speed towards the oncoming boulders, shattering them with ease through the usage of a Double Kick, then charging at Nosepass and attempting to hit it with another Double Kick.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Robby grinned. "Nice job Snorunt, but now we have to bolt. Or we'll be late to the first round!" He picked up Snorunt, sprinting along the path back to Rustboro, only putting her back into her Pokeball when they got to the Hall. "Well, looks like I'm up first... this should prove interesting." Robby stepped backstage, getting ready to try and keep up with Reta. Hopefully, he wasn't so rusty as to lose his first match back, but... you never know.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:04 am

Reta forced himself up off the ground at the sight of Robby, the thought of having somebody lower then him have his eyes looking down upon him made Reta want to barf. He walked up to the boy. "I hope your ready for our battle, don't go easy on me because im new at this." Reta said glaring Robby in the eye.

Last edited by youarereta98 on Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Antonio clapped eyes on Beautifly and smiled
"Harmony let's go, kick this off with a ShadowBolt!"
Harmony then holding her hands in front of her close together, forming the blob of shadowy energy before, launching it at Beautifly then, unleashing an almighty Thunderbolt onto the Shadow Ball this infusing it with a mass of electric energy/power, boosting the move's power. Antonio and Harmony hoping to finish this as quickly as possible so, Harmony could evolve before their next contest battle.
-----------------------------------------------------
Nosepass was hit by the attack before, Roxanne could even command him to dodge. Nosepass was just able to withstand the attack, however even as a gym leader's pokemon he struggled. Launching another Rock Tomb attack on Blaze to try and finally finish him off.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 10:14 pm

The hit was direct, sending Beautifly to the ground, severely injured. The electricity in the attack made it hit a flying type like a truck, in a last ditch survival effort beautifly let out of puff of pollen in the shape of a heart, sending it at Harmony.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Due to how close Blaze was to the Nosepass, it had no chance of dodging, even with it's incredible speed. So, the Combusken took the attack head on and was launched back, sliding across the ground. The Fire/Fighting type was very tired and very hurt, nearly close to Fainting in fact. However, Hana's determined expression didn't change whatsoever to indicate that he was concerned for his trusty starter. While he was concerned for his Combusken inwardly, he didn't let it show on the outside.

Instead, he simply pointed at the very hurt Nosepass and ordered Blaze to attack again, wanting to weaken the opposing Pokemon as much as possible just in the event the freshly evolved starter Pokemon couldn't beat. "Use one more Swords Dance and attack with a Double Kick. Take it down with you if you have to, just bring me victory" Hana ordered the Fire/Fighting dual type Pokemon. The Combusken weakly nodded it's head and charged once more, being powered up by yet another Speed Boost and moving at even faster, whiplash-inducing speeds.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Antonio was immediate in reacting
"Go now and unleash another ShadowBolt on the attack then one on Beautifly"
Harmony obliging as, she unleashed one ShadowBolt on the heart-shaped pollen displacing it then a second on Beautifly attempting to finish it this move.
---------------------------------------------------------
Roxanne immediately became rather angry with her challenger for not caring about Blaze, telling it to sacrifice itself, this was the sign of a poor trainer, immediately snapping
"Hey treat your pokemon with a bit more respect, you shouldn't just tell it to sacrifice itself like that, it's just wrong"
Nosepass unleashing a Rock Tomb attack on Combusken to act as a smokescreen, using it to dodge the Double Kick attack, then shifting into an offensive stance once more, it continued it's conquest with a secondary Rock Tomb attack.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Beautifly was quickly taken out by the second shadow ball, only to be immediately replaced by a Wild Wigglytuff! The Wigglytuff look at its Pokemon friend, giving Antonio and Harmony and man look by puffing itself up. It lightened its face and started singing to try and put them to sleep!
You have beaten Beautifly!
A wil Wigglytuff has appeared!
Wigglytuff used Sing!
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Hana looked at Roxanne with an unconcerned look as Combusken only barely managed to dive out of the way of the Rock Tombs, trying his hardest to avoid being defeated. He didn't care what she said to him, considering Blaze had no problem with his command. If anything, the Combusken looked angry at Roxanne's accusation that Hana didn't care about his Pokemon. He simply ordered Blaze to attack with two Double Kicks, his Speed Boost ability coming in handy here as he moved towards Nosepass. Even if he missed with one Double Kick, he should be able to hit with the next.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Antonio immediately sprung into action placing on his own pair of headphones then calling
"Harmony stop it with Confusion"
Harmony holding her arms out in front of her; her eyes glowing blue as, Wigglypuff became outline in blue as well, pinning Wigglytuff's lips shut. Antonio then called to Harmony
"Show them a ThunderSneak Harmony!"
Harmony nodding maintaining her grip on Wigglytuff as, it's shadow extended across the floor to strike Wigglytuff, the shadow then grabbing Wigglytuff's foot and preparing to unleash stored up electrical energy on Wigglytuff with a powerful Thunderbolt.
---------------------------------------------------------
Roxanne then beckoned for Nosepass to repeat the earlier technique, blocking Combusken with a pair of powerful Rock Tomb attacks also, trying to use it's secondary effect to slow, Combusken down and get it trapped under the rocks.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Wigglytuff let out an upset grunt, jumping around to avoid the shadow Wigglytuff tried getting closer and hit Harmony with a double slap. (Sorry bout' the short post >.<)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Harmony was hit by the Double Slap, reeling back from it and staring at Wigglytuff irritated by this then using another Thunder-Leaves attack on Wigglytuff full power.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 11:00 pm

The attack hit Wigglytuff head on, scratching her and making her fall onto her back. The Wigglytuff got an upset face, letting out another grunt of annoyance she cured up and went in for a Rollout attack!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Antonio then called out
"Stop it with Confusion now Harmony"
Harmony then holding her hands out in front of her; her eyes glowing blue. Then holding Wigglytuff in place with it. Antonio then recommending
"Double-Bolt!"
Harmony surrounding Wigglytuff with Double Team and then unleashing Thunderbolt's on it from all angles.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 12:47 am

The Wigglytuff took took all the blows from Double team and Thunderbolt, quickly fainting. (does Double team really work that way? XD Or can you just RP it like that?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 9:31 am

(Always have RPed it like that, and the other mods/admins haven's ever said anything so, I think everyone rp's it like that, can't be sure though. Finally Evolution Time!)

Riley and Antonio both watched Harmony in awe as, whilst they were moving towards Wigglytuff and Beautifly; healing them both up and allowing them to return to their respective homes. Harmony began to glow a bright white color, Antonio then saying
"Yes, finally Harmony you've achieved your dream, I knew you could do it"
Harmony smiling within the white light, her shape slowly changing as it grew into a tall slender figure with billowing white dress, her green hair once again covering her left eye, her right one being shaped much like, a masquerade mask. Her arms grew long and slender as well with fingers that ran into them on the end and finally red fin-like grew onto her chest. The light then began to fade revealing Harmony there, now a fully grown Gardevoir.

Antonio moved over, Riley still on his shoulder as they shared a group hug,
"You look great Harmony and everyone's gonna be blow away by our performances from now on"
Harmony smiling as she hugged them both back saying
"Gardevoir... Gard"
Riley responding with a happy congratulating
"Riolu... Rio... Ri"
Antonio laughing as he and Harmony walked towards the contest hall once more, Riley riding on his shoulder.

Once there they took their seat's backstage and watched Reta and Bobby's battle on the screen.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Hana watched with narrowed eyes as the Combusken was hit with the full on Rock Tomb, completely helpless even with his speed, so, he fell to the floor fainted. Hana, who's rather beautiful and elegant face had yet to change from it's stony, serious expression, even after his trusty friend Blaze had been defeated. He wordlessly called Blaze back into his Pokeball and, without changing expression, affectionately patted his Pokeball to showed he was congratulating the Fire/Fighting type for putting up such a fight. It was a subtle gesture, one only someone really good at reading people would be able to recognize it for the affectionate gesture it was. Roxanne was probably capable of understanding it, but Hana didn't really care.

Instead of showing concern over one of his Pokemon fainting, he merely smirked at her in what could be described as a menacing manner when he unhooked one of his Pokeballs off of his belt and enlarged it with the press of a button. He then calmly threw out the Pokeball and called out the name of his Pokemon, waiting to relish in the shock of his opponent, as well as the small audience around them, when they saw what his next Pokemon was. "I summon you to do my bidding Raptor" he called out in that melodic, beautiful tone of voice as the energy from the Pokeball quickly took shape and revealed, to most likely the surprise of everyone, a menacing Aerodactyl. The Rock/Flying type fossil Pokemon let out a loud, menacing growl of it's name and flew up into the air. He waited for his opponent to make the move, knowing that, in the condition that Nosepass was in, this battle was perfectly in his hand.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 am

Roxanne was disappointed with Hana believing that Hana saw her Pokemon as mere tools for her use in battle this annoying her greatly. Kyle announcing
"Th... This battle... is be... between Nosepass.... and... and... Raptor the Aerodactyl... Batt... Battle... Begin"
Roxanne being amazed by Hana's Aerodactyl all the same and started wondering how she'd come about the fossil this question soon being answered as, the student who's fossil it was stood up saying
"Hey so, your the one that stole my Fossil, that's my Aerodactyl"
Roxanne looked to her student and said
"Are you sure?"
to which they replied
"Yeah I was watching you train with the others earlier and she took it from my bag"
the student not even realizing that it had fallen from their bag before, Hana found it. Roxanne believed her student though saying
"Well if that is the case I guess we'll have to finish our battle and give Officer Jenny a call, Nosepass use Rock Tomb!"
Nosepass firing off the Rock Tomb attack once more it heading straight for Raptor. Roxanne meanwhile knew that although `yeah` she could call Officer Jenny there was nothing they could do, Raptor had already bonded with Hana and this made it impossible to get Raptor back.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Hana smirked to himself in an unconcerned manner when that moron in the crowd shouted out to him about being a thief. He watched the Nosepass attempt to hit his Aerodactyl with a Rock Tomb and he indicated for Raptor with a slight wave of his hand to fly around them. This resulted in the Aerodactyl to let a shrieking cry as it flew in a circle around the attack. "Start this off by using Agility and then go in with an Ice Fang" Hana ordered his Aerodactyl with a rather menacing, gleeful expression. Raptor let out a couple shrieks of it's species' name in a manner similar to that of an evil cackle as it flew at incredible speeds towards the Nosepass with it's large, menacing mouth opened wide with ice starting to form on it's teeth. It attempted to chomp down on the much smaller Pokemon with it's powerful jaws, wanting to both take it out and make it feel incredible pain.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 9:11 am

Roxanne knew what to do,
"Use Rock Tomb once more"
Nosepass looking straight at Aerodactyl and firing the Rock Tomb attack into his mouth to do maximum damage before moving aside.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 3:06 pm

"Raptor, continue on your course and ram the rocks away from you using your head as a Battering Ram through the momentum of your speed and force of impact. Then, use another Agility and attack with a second Ice Fang" Hana ordered his trusty Aerodactyl, causing it to shriek out it's species' name as it rammed the rocks out of it's path using it's head, speed and force of impact. He then increased his speed with another Agility, causing him to move even closer to the Nosepass. Hana then smirked when he realized that his Aerodactyl was very close to Nosepass as Raptor opened up his mouth and attempted to take a bite out of the Nosepass with an Ice Fang.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Nosepass unleashed yet another Rock Tomb on Aerodactyl firing it into his mouth to do damage and dodge it. Moving aside once more dodging. Roxanne smiling at Nosepass saying
"Good job keep going"
watching her pokemon's skills intently.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The real start to the journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next