HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The real start to the journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

The real start to the journey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Hana narrowed his eyes in an irritated manner. Nosepass was tired from the onslaught that this Combusken had unleashed upon it, so it should have been easy pickings. However, it seemed to be giving him some trouble. So, it looks like he would have to resort to another strategy instead of using overwhelming speed and offense. Due to Nosepass being tired and the Aerodactyl being fresh, it easily dodged the rocks by flying underneath them. "Raptor, use Supersonic on the Nosepass and then attempt to hit it with another Ice Fang" Hana ordered the ancient Pokemon, causing the former fossil to let out a loud shriek as it sent out a supersonic burst before flying at speeds fast enough to give humans whiplash as it attempted one more time to take a bite out of the Crystal-like looking Pokemon.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 pm

(Welp, until Sax returns, or I do something to come back, I'm going to leave. Cya.
-Reta has left the thread.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Nosepass then used three Rock Tomb attacks one to break through past the Supersonic attack whilst he dodged, the second to block his Ice Fang attack once more and the third to deal some major damage to Aerodactyl.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

(Since only two attacks can be used at a time, I will ignore the third Rock Tomb)

Hana analyzed the situation with narrowed eyes, trying to figure out what he should do. Eventually, he came up with a plan that would hopefully work. He smirked in an unconcerned manner and spoke up as he gave his beloved Aerodactyl a new order. "Raptor, start things off by using an Agility and fly towards the Nosepass that will soon be your victim" he ordered the former fossilized Pokemon with a predatory smirk, causing the Pterodactyl Pokemon to let out a shriek as it followed it's Trainer's command and flew towards the Nosepass. When it seemed it like it would crash head-on into any attack that Roxanne would launch at it, Hana then did something surprising by giving Raptor another command. "Now, fly past at it and attack it from behind with an Ice Fang" he said, causing Aerodactyl to the fly behind the Nosepass from it's left side before turning around in the air and attempting to take a chunk out of it's back with a very dangerous Ice Fang.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Although Nosepass may not have realized what was happening, Roxanne did
"Quickly duck now!"
Nosepass, ducking down under the Ice Fang before rolling onto it's back and unleashing a Rock Tomb attack on Raptor to follow up with his earlier attacks.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 10:43 pm

(Both of you stop arguing. I'm not sure what posts were deleted or why, but fighting isn't something that should be done here, especially publicly displayed. You both stated you didn't want to argue, so just stop doing so. Mark, name calling isn't something a staff member should do, especially and Admin. You represent this site, and no matter how frustrated you get, you should never let your temper get the better of it, this reflects badly on PW as a whole. Reta, I know you want an apology, but it's useless to argue and fight for one. This is the only response I'm going to make here, as I'm trying to stop this, not fuel it.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 am

(Thank you for you assistance Fennekin, I had tried to end the argument and sorry i'm sorry Fen about the whole thing so, yeah. Medically not my fault due to the fact I do have quite a short temper at the minute Caution Due, to some personal medical stuff but, anyway thanks Fen)
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 pm

(I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

The real start to the journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6