HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The real start to the journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The real start to the journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 4:43 pm

The Scientist then put on some special glasses and gloves beginning to carefully inspect the fossil eventually realizing it was an Aerodactyl Fossil, with that he looked to Hana and said
"Wow this is a great find, it's an Aerodactyl Fossil, so just let me go and extract it for you, do you have a spare pokeball?"
whilst saying all of this he made his way to a large machine placing the fossil inside and operating the computer, whilst waiting for the pokeball he asked a typically scientific question,
"So, where did you find it?"
looking at the screen on the computer handling the extraction extremely well and professionally.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Hana eagerly handed one of his five Pokeballs to the Scientist. He knew a little about Aerodactyl, knowing that in terms of Speed, it was one of the fastest Pokemon in existence. It's Physical Attack power was also pretty impressive, so Aerodactyl was perfect for the Pokemon Team he wanted to build. When the scientist asked him where he got the fossil, he quickly kicked in his excellent acting, and lying, abilities by expertly telling him a half-truth with a straight face.

"Believe it or not, my Torchic found it on the ground and handed it to me. My guess is that some Trainer or Coordinator or whatever this person was had this fossil and had carelessly, as well as unknowingly, dropped the fossil and didn't notice" he said to the scientist in a natural tone of voice, making sure to only tell part of the story and not give anything away that would indicate he wasn't telling the full story.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm

The Scientist smiled and nodded
"Ok, and... I'm... Done!"
finishing the extraction. when the doors of the machine opened the Scientist launched Hana's pokeball at Aerodactyl, the pokeball sucking Aerodactyl in and wobbling three times before pinging to indicate the capture.

(
Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Raptor
Level: 20
Moves:
DragonBreath - Egg Move
Ice Fang - Start
Fire Fang - Start
Thunder Fang - Start
Wing Attack - Start
Supersonic - Start
Bite - Start
Scary Face - Start
Roar - lvl 9
Agility - lvl 17
Ability: Rock Head
Personality: Largely agressive to anyone but his trainer, flies with great speed and much like Hana he enjoy taking out his opponents by using his speed and power to his advantage.
Exp: 0)
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Hana smirked to himself as he picked up the Pokeball that contained Raptor, his brand new Pokemon. Finally, he was one step closer to becoming the best trainer in the world. All he needed was four more Pokemon and he would have his perfect team. Raptor was an excellent addition to his team and he would help lead him on his road to success and victory. Aerodactyl was an exceptionally rare Pokemon, so he was sure most people wouldn't expect him to have one. He respectfully thanked the Scientist and clipped his Aerodactyl's Pokemon to his belt, then proceeded to exit the Devon Corp building.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Roxanne's Student then ran in past Hana to the front desk and began speaking with the lady on the desk, speaking so fast it was hard to understand him but, you could probably deduce that he was asking about the fossil that is now Aerodactyl.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Hana passed by the receptionist and the trainer that originally had the Aerodactyl fossil. He caught the panicked conversation the Student was having and smirked to himself as he walked out of Devon Corp. He had Aerodactyl in a Pokeball now, so it was all his and there was nothing that trainer could do about it. However, his Aerodactyl was much stronger than his Torchic and he felt it was time for Blaze to train so that he could match Raptor's level.

[[Exit The Topic]]
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 pm

"You baby them." He said accusingly at Antonio. "Pokemon are for working. they are better than humans for a reason, and its not to be pampered." As he finished a man with a clipboard and a bit of a wisp came running up to every group telling them they had about five minutes before the first person has to go out. "Which one of you two are going first? You always save the best for last." Reta looked between the two with a judging gaze.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Antonio didn't mind Reta's comment calmly saying,
"Nah, I don't baby them, their my friends, It's an, I scratch your back you scratch mine relationship you know"
Antonio looked to Reta as he inquired about the order they went on and smirked
"Well I guess i'm last then"
grinning, he said
"Joking, I don't mind when I go it's up to you two"
continuing to groom his pokemon. Antonio sensing a tinge of jealousy from Reta.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Hana enters Rustboro City once again and heads straight for Roxanne's Gym. He noticed that when he got there, there were no other battles going on. He had both of his Pokemon in his Pokeballs so as to surprise Roxanne. He had kept his Torchic in it's Pokeball until he saw the fossil that allowed him to get Aerodactyl, so Roxanne shouldn't suspect him of having a fighting type Pokemon. "Roxanne-San, I would like to challenge you for the first badge. Please get out here so we may do battle" Hana said politely, making sure to keep up his well-practiced act.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Roxanne came out through an interconnecting door to the school looking to Hana and calling back
"Ok then, you got it girl, but it's not going to be easy"
she then un-clipped a pokeball from her belt and threw it out shouting
"Give it all you got, Geodude"
her trusty Geodude appearing in a flash of white light, next she looked to the doorway and shouted through,
"Kyle, I have a challenger"
a young boy of roughly 14-15 appeared in complete battle judge apparel, standing at the side of the battlefield and watching as he, waited for Hana to bring out her pokemon, which would be his cue to announce the battle officially, Kyle clearly being nervous as it was his first time refereeing a battle.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 12:54 am

Reta glared over at Antonio for mocking him. "I'll stick to what I said and go last" He words came out with a growl. Reta walked over to look out at the crowd. Nearly every seat was full, good timing for him to become famous, his first time and he would already be know across Hoenn. "Looks like its about time, one of you better get out there." He said giving tantalizing stairs at Antonio and Robby, nearly daring them to go first. He felt beautiflys swelling up in his stomach. No time to be worried, this will be a piece of cake. He reassured himself making the tingle in his stomach disperse.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Antonio smiled calmly getting up and returning his pokemon to their pokeball's, putting's Scarlet's into a ball capsule, he then said
"Well let's get go open this show up then"
walking over to the guy with the board and telling him he'll go out first before walking out onto the stage. Flicking his wrist as threw the pokeball, high into the air calling out,
"Let's kick this contest off Scarlet!"
the ball capsule engaging and smoke beginning to come from inside Scarlet emerging from within with a front flip, landing on the ground. Antonio then looked around at the audience leaving them in anticipation for a few seconds before, saying
"Show them an Energy Burst, Scarlet!"
Scarlet releasing a stream of fire from her mouth into the air, the flames then forming a ball of fire, which then burst, sending multiple streaks of fire across the stage, She then followed it up by charging multiple Energy Ball's spinning her head as she launched them, this causing them to spiral around the central Flame Burst like an atom, combining the power of fire with the beauty of nature.
"Let's wrap this up Scarlet, and use Underground Spin!"
Scarlet beginning to use dig, burrowing underground, and underneath the Energy Burst, She then looked up at the roof of the tunnel and used Fire Spin, the Fire Spin elegantly dancing upwards, drilling through the earth and emerging onto the stage, Scarlet diving upwards whilst spinning before thrusting her front right paw at the Energy Burst, with Faint Attack to slice through the move in one elegant slice, the Energy Burst exploding into fireworks and striking the Fire Spin which erupted into fire works as well, Scarlet landing within and bowing as the fireworks erupted at the base, Antonio appearing within, with Scarlet at his feet, they then both took a bow and listened to the judges comments which were all good believe it or not, although Mr Sukizo's usual comment `Remarkable` was quite plain though to be expected as he says it to everyone.

Antonio then left the stage with Scarlet at his side going back into the waiting room only to see all of the other coordinator's staring at him, he grinned moving back to his seat and waiting for Robby to go out there and show off his pokemon in the Appeals Round, letting Harmony and Riley back out of their pokeball's, Riley climbing back up onto his right shoulder and hugging Antonio, whilst Harmony sat beside him swinging her legs and happily singing.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 pm

"Hm, not bad I suppose. Just a bit of fancy fire dancing nothing exceptional" Reta slightly turned his head upward and turned towards Robby. "We don't have all day hurry up so that I can show them what a real Pokemon is."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Hana smirked when he saw the Geodude come out. He palmed one of his Pokeballs and threw it at the ground of the arena, causing his Combusken Blaze to come out in a flash of red light. "Alright Blaze, let's do our best" Hana said to his trusty Combusken, maintaining an aura of politeness, making sure to keep his well-practiced facade up. Blaze growled out his species' name and got into a fighting stance, perfectly ready to start this battle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Kyle saw this and stuttered as he called out
"Th.. Th.. This battle is between... Roxanne the Gym Leader.. and... and.. the challenger.. so.. battle begin"
Kyle thinking he'd forgotten something which he had but, Roxanne didn't force it on him, instead just beginning the battle,
"Geodude first strengthen yourself with Defense Curl, then unleash your Rock Throw attack on them"
Geodude obliging as he curled up into a ball allowing his defense to raise up a few steps before suddenly clawing at the ground with his strong arms, tearing up some rocks and launching them at Combusken.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 11:31 pm

"Blaze, start off by using Swords Dance, then kick the rocks away" Hana ordered his trusty Combusken, causing Blaze to jump into action by knocking the rocks thrown at it away will well-timed kicks. "Good, now charge at the Geodude and unleashed a Double Kick" Hana said to Blaze, causing the Combusken to practically soar with incredible speed over to Geodude and launching a Swords Dance-enhanced Double Kick on the Defense Curl-enhanced Geodude.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Geodude dodged the first kick but was struck by the second, rolling backwards as he hit the wall, he soon regained his mid-air stance, using Rock Tomb on Combusken, trying to slow it down a bit.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 12:07 am

"Blaze, use another Swords Dance and do your best to move out of the way of the rocks" Hana ordered his Combusken, causing said Pokemon to growl out an affirmative noise as it just barely dove out of the way of the attack, being skimmed in the right leg by one of the rocks. Thankfully, the Speed Boost it received allowed him to avoid any serious damage. "Good, now use another Double Kick on that Geodude" Hana said to his Combusken, causing the Pokemon with the newly improved speed to race over to the Gym Leader's Pokemon and unleash another Double Kick, this one much more powerful because of the powerful buffs it got from the usage of two Swords Dances.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 am

Roxanne then called out
"Defense Curl again!"
Geodude curling up into a ball again this raising his defense and also, allowing him to duck under the Double Kick, before using Rock Tomb, Geodude putting his hands together in front of himself as silver sparkles formed in between his hands. Geodude then raising his hands up in the air the sparkles expanding, forming into a silver orb of energy. The orb then growing larger still until it is much bigger than Geodude's body. Finally, the glow begins to fade out the orb, forming into a large gray boulder with a transparent silver glow. The orb resting in Geodude's arms, as he throws the boulder at Combusken, aiming to trap him.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 4:48 pm

The Combusken managed to avoid being trapped, but the orb that was aimed to trap him had actually hit him instead, dealing him damage and knocking back. The Rock Type attack was super effective but Blaze was determined to not lose, so he managed to hang on just a bit. "Blaze, last just a little longer. Start off by using Focus Energy and attempt to hit her Geodude with another Double Kick" Hana ordered his trusty Combusken, causing the injured Pokemon to determinedly run towards the Geodude at even more improved speeds due to the help from the Speed Boost, glowing white with power as it attempted to unleash a devastating Double Kick on the Geodude that would hopefully be enough to knock it out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Roxanne called to Geodude
"Rise now"
Geodude levitating higher to avoid the Double Kick attack then unleashing another Rock Tomb attack, the same way as before.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm

((OH MY GOD MY INTERNET IS FINALLY WORKING))

Robby rolled his eyes. He waved to the announcer, and winked at her when she looked his way. "And now, taking the stage, we have Igor Robinton, but we all remember him as Robby!" He jogged onto the stage, Hercules flying behind him.

Robby stopped suddenly, whispering, "Shadow Claw!" Hercules corkscrewed around him, the purplish glow trailing behind as he flew. "Now, Night Slash!" Hercules executed a loop midair, allowing this trail to cross over the other, creating a double-helix. "Finish with Horn Attack and a smile for the audience!" Hercules's horn glowed, and when it slammed into the trails, they burst, sending small sparkles across the stage. Hercules landed, waved to the audience, and trotted off of the stage, Robby right behind him.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 pm

"amateurs.." Reta walked over to the man with the clip board. "I'm going next with my Dratini." Reta recalled Dratini back into the pokeball, looking at the man for a split second before walking onto the stage uninvited. "My name is Reta Riori, and this is a 'Siren in the fog.'' He looked across the crowd of people his talking emotionless with no sign of feeling in his eyes. Reta threw the Pokeball into the air. "Dratini Mist!" Dratini quickly threw a layer of mist of the stage showing nothing but the shadows of him with Dratini wrapped around him to look like a Mermaid or Siren of sorts. "You know what to do." Reta's talking was barely audible even with the microphone they had given him. Dratini cast a thunder wave charging the particles of mist making them glow a brilliant yellow color as they slowly glided off of the roof. "Sing." Reta ordered. Dratini quickly started letting out a mixture of song, cry and a sort of moan, it sounded good but easily distinguished as inhuman. When Dratini finished the song the mist had died down, starting to show Reta and Dratini standing there inter coiled, the crowd started clapping only to be interrupted by the hand of Reta telling them to quite down. Dratini give us a bit more mist." Dratini sprayed out half of a mist leaving Reta and Dratini slightly visible through it. "Now, overcharge." The Dratini sent out a series of Thunder Waves continually charging the air and mist until the small droplets of water were ready to burst. "Finish!" Reta shouted out to the crowd and Dratini as he sent out his last Thunder Wave causing each droplet of mist to shine as it popped with electricity. While the crowd was distracted Reta quickly returned Dratini and walked back to Antonio and Robby. He gave them both a small smirk as the water continued to Firework on the stage which went on for another thirty seconds before ending.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Robby nodded, smiling; he was impressed by Reta's performance. "That was pretty good. I hope you didn't burn your best techniques, though. People love variety, so you won't get the same reaction with the same move. But, it's whatever; I thought that was phenomenal for a first time." Robby kept an eye out, hoping to see some familiar faces, but there were none. Robby sighed, knowing full well many of his former competitors had burned out, and the few left wouldn't trouble themselves with Rustboro, one of the first venues for most beginners.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Antonio grinned in a teasing way which was out of character for him but, he couldn't resist,
"That was good... For a beginner"
chuckling confidently,
"Nah i'm just messing with ya man, that was great, hopefully i'll be battling you in the finals"
dropping in a not-so subtle hint that he was confident he would reach the final against all odds and more importantly against all other coordinators. The rest of the coordinators done their performances none matching the same standard of Antonio, Robby or Reta but still pretty good, still pretty tough. Soon though it was revealed this contest being a small one that, only four coordinators could reach the final, slowly the screen revealed the four coordinators going through to the next round:
Reta,
Antonio,
Robby,
Leanne.
The first three were a sure-thing but, Leanne's performance was magnificent too, the matches were to be decided.

(Figured i'd let one of you two decide who'd be facing who in the semi-finals, P.S. Leanne is gonna have a Tropius, lols)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The real start to the journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next